British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   December 2007 Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/december-2007-applicants-497278/)

Simon.and.Kate Dec 1st 2007 11:03 am

December 2007 Applicants

LODGEMENT DATE: 01 December 2007
Dear Mr WARD
This email confirms receipt on the above date by the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC) of your application for yourself and members of your family unit for a Skilled - Sponsored (VE 176) visa.
Lovely!

:thumbsup:

TheColebecks Dec 1st 2007 1:08 pm

Re: December 2007 Applicants

Hi all,

Re: BE Timeline Spreadsheets

Due to the popularity of the BE Timeline Spreadsheets we have set up a dedicated website for them, under the name of BEUpdate.

This new system should be going live in the next few days so I will let you all know when your new data can be added.

Good luck everyone :thumbsup:

Regards
Karen x
britishexpats.freespaces.com

ballesteros Dec 1st 2007 4:51 pm

Is there any chance of updating the spreadsheets for future applications in the upcoming months?

Thanks

:thumbup:

TheColebecks Dec 2nd 2007 1:32 pm

Hi

The new spreadsheets have been set up in such a way that the user enters the info and it's automatically added to the system. Therefore if you apply on 1st January the info you supply will automatically appear on a spreadsheet for January.

Hope this answers your question.

Karen :thumbup:

allankate Dec 4th 2007 9:42 am

Hi

The new spreadsheets are now live at:-

www.beupdate.co.uk

Cheers

Allan

Simon.and.Kate Dec 4th 2007 4:08 pm

My details are in! Cheers guys...

BethandAndrew Dec 4th 2007 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate (Post 5620957)
Lovely!

:thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS on submitting your visa application :thumbsup: December applicants already........WOW.....this year has gone quick!!!!
Good luck,
Beth x x :wub:

Tabbiespice Dec 9th 2007 9:50 am

Well we would like to finally join this thread as we are now December applicants although its for a 457 not PR..

Applied online yesterday. We still have to get e-meds and e-x rays done, aload more documents certified but hopefully it will all be done in the next week.

Chat soon

Jackie and Steve and family

Becka Dec 10th 2007 12:56 pm

Hi,

Just thought I would introduce myself.... I have been lurking on here for a while but have just pressed the magic "submit" button on my 175 visa application so the looooooong wait has started.

Haven't yet managed to attach any documents but they are all ready to go when the system allows me!!

I aim to head to Perth as I fell in love with the city when I visited in October 2006 but am going to do a mini gap year before I get there travelling up the west coast of America for five weeks, sitting on the beach for a week in Fiji and backpacking around New Zealand for however long it takes!!

Becka x

hydeteru Dec 10th 2007 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by Becka (Post 5652694)
Hi,

Just thought I would introduce myself.... I have been lurking on here for a while but have just pressed the magic "submit" button on my 175 visa application so the looooooong wait has started.

Haven't yet managed to attach any documents but they are all ready to go when the system allows me!!

I aim to head to Perth as I fell in love with the city when I visited in October 2006 but am going to do a mini gap year before I get there travelling up the west coast of America for five weeks, sitting on the beach for a week in Fiji and backpacking around New Zealand for however long it takes!!

Becka x

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone here still going in with a paper based application? Due to certain circumstances & preferences, we will be submitting paper application 175 sometime this week. Though have seen someone here got it super fast 3 months with an online app.

chasingthedream Dec 13th 2007 10:44 pm

Hello fellow December peeps! Nice to be able to join one of these (whatever month) applicant threads finally! Finally got my skills assessment back after 10 weeks, and 3 days after posting, and sent our visa application online the same day! Our details are in the above timeline link now. Sent off for our police checks a few weeks back, and are going to wait till after new year to arrange our medicals. All our other documents have been scanned and sent.
Good luck to everyone, and at least we can enjoy Christmas knowing that our applications are in!:thumbsup:
Mags
x

Mags (Nurse, 34), Robert (Stock Controller, 41) Lauren (13, wannabe rocker! ) and Robyn (10, wannabe teenager!)

Muttiah Dec 16th 2007 8:29 am

May sound funny but which is the date of application

Which is the date of application? The date when I submitted credit card no or when I finish attaching documents? I have read over here the PCC has to be submitted within 7 days after you apply online.Is it true.What if I have to attach more than 60 documents online?Can I combine 2 images but still make it below 1000kb file size.Is it permissible or it has to be a seperate file altogether.Thanks.

hemant Dec 18th 2007 6:18 pm

My Hello to all December Applicants...
I am really excited to be a part of your GANG!!!

Here is my status:

Visa Applied: 18 Dec 2007
Visa Type: 175 MODL
ACK received : 18 Dec 2007
PCC : Front Loaded
Medicals : will done this week

- Hemant

gareth midson Dec 18th 2007 7:06 pm

Hi All

We have got our ref number and are now just going to wait for a CO, we have used a visa company.

I believe they have sent our visa on paper not online.

We are hoping to be in oz by sept 08, not sure if this is going to happen,

We are on a 175 visa as my partner is a nurse,

Any advice would be great

Many thanks

Gareth

umer830 Dec 19th 2007 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by Becka (Post 5652694)
Hi,

Becka x

Dear can u explain me the steps to apply online application. Pls ellaborate etps like first entering application form data and then how and when to attach documents.