Wikiposts

December 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:38 am
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

What a day!

Well guys, that's me all done. I've updated BEupdates, I've updated my signiture and I've updated my blog (www.simonaward.co.uk)...

To everyone still waiting, hang in there! Remember: when, not if!

I'm so glad ours went straight through to GRANTED without any contact from a CO. I wonder how long the CO had been going over our stuff before they put it through and updated the system?

I'd say to everyone still waiting - chill! We've been getting pretty restless and having sleepless nights with anticipation. What I realise now is, I'm still going to be having sleepless nights - with excitement!

The other thing is, don't spend too long analysing the threads/timelines - there really doesn't seem to be any kind of pattern, or if there is - with so many visa types and sub-visa's and skills / professions, it's too complex to crack.

Sit back and chill - it'll be here soon.

Right, I'm off to book some flights!

Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chris Ball
Hi,

Congratulation to those who got Case officer's and visas!!

Can someone just let me know what a Aussie Value Statement is please, as i cant remember doing this. We used an agent and i am hoping that we should have forwarded everything required, but i just wanted to check.

Many thanks
The Australian Values Statement is form 1281 but it's not on the Forms list of the DIAC. There was a link in the November or December thread - I forget which now. You might want to do a search on that form. There's actually a booklet that goes along with it you are supposed to have read and understand. That is available on the DIAC website.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:15 am

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

I never found any official 'form' for this, but used this:
http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-aus...long/index.htm

Basically, copy and paste the statement into Word (or similar - you could just highlight what you want and then choose 'print selection' from the print options), print, sign and upload.

We did this ages ago - so have no idea if it's essential or not....

More info here: http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-aus...lues/index.htm
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

chasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant future

HUGUE CONGRATS TO ALL DECEMBER PEOPLE WHO HAVE JUST RECEIVED THEIR VISAS!!!!!!!!

Absolutely brilliant news!!! So glad they've finally started to issue to us Dec peeps! Have been so pissed off these past few weeks thinking it was never gonna happen.....hopefully it will be our turn soon too!

Again congrats to everyone who now has theirs, and good luck to everyone waiting!!
Mags
x
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:15 am

Wow....

I've just realised there is something better than receiving the grant email:
BOOKING ONE WAY TICKETS TO AUS!

Leave heathrow on Tuesday 5th August...
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:01 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate
Wow....

I've just realised there is something better than receiving the grant email:
BOOKING ONE WAY TICKETS TO AUS!

Leave heathrow on Tuesday 5th August...

You lucky so and so
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:25 pm

Anyone got any exciting news they want to share today?
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

chasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant futurechasingthedream has a brilliant future

OMG!!!! Visa granted today!!! No CO allocated, just straight to VISA GRANTED!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!!! Got to be there by 27th Dec. Just house to sell now!!!
Mags
x
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:32 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by mary1967
Anyone got any exciting news they want to share today?
Another December visa on the timeline - chasingthedream applied 10/12 !
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ittakesages
Another December visa on the timeline - chasingthedream applied 10/12 !
yES, THAT'S ME!!!!!
Can't believe we went striaght to visa granted without a CO being allocated. SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!!
Mags
x
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by chasingthedream
OMG!!!! Visa granted today!!! No CO allocated, just straight to VISA GRANTED!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!!! Got to be there by 27th Dec. Just house to sell now!!!
Mags
x

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!! Congratulations
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:37 pm

Did you guys find out when you looked at your status page or did you find out by email?
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:38 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

yES, THAT'S ME!!!!!
Can't believe we went striaght to visa granted without a CO being allocated. SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!!
Mags
x

fantastic news!!!! well done
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mary1967
Did you guys find out when you looked at your status page or did you find out by email?
Found out on our status page. We've been checking it about 20 times a day since December people started getting CO's. Hubby checked early this morning and woke me. I don't care though!! So excited!!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:24 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Mags
x

Congrats you guys!!!
Hopefully we will follow soon

Kati

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.