Wikiposts

December 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Hi, I am a Febrian and have just had a call from my agent...............................just a courtesy call to say don't have ours med done yet as Immi are taking sooooo long at the moment - to late, ours were done in April She hopes they will be ok
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Randalls
Hi guys..
Nothing happening with our application much at the mo.
Still getting the same message re: my birth cert and our sons birth cert and form 80.
Ted has been in touch with our agent, who has basically said to hang on, as if there is a problem, Adelaide will get in touch with them. Ted said he will hang on til the end of the week then call them again...
I don't think I can wait that long!!
Hi Randalls
We also have the same problem with one or 2 of messages, it doesn't do anything for your nerves does it?? Just got in touch with our agent again and she is also chasing up tomorrow or Friday,
Good luck those in similar situations
Old Jul 16th 2008, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

rickinbrisbane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiger222
Congratulations RickinBrisbane on getting your PR VISA!!
Thanks!!!

Sorry, been a bit busy to post/reply to messages - I'm already in Oz, so had to go to NZ for a couple of days before they'd grant the visa - now I'm back
with a lovely orange sticker in my passport!

I've already got a job lined up, and it's starting monday, so I've got a load of stuff to do to get ready for it...

Good luck everyone else - fantastic to see all the visa grants - I can't believe it's all moved do quickly! Anyone still waiting - don't worry, they're moving so fast now you'll all have visas soon. Mind you, I'm sure the email update will still say "Nov 12th" for a few months yet...
Old Jul 16th 2008, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steveandlesley
Hi Randalls
We also have the same problem with one or 2 of messages, it doesn't do anything for your nerves does it?? Just got in touch with our agent again and she is also chasing up tomorrow or Friday,
Good luck those in similar situations
It's mental isn't it??? I've been trying to speak to our agent all day missing them every time as they're preparing for a seminar and have now gone home! Have emailed them too..
Have emailed Adelaide too...
I just can't wait any longer!!! lol
Hopefully we'll all hear something really soon
Old Jul 16th 2008, 4:19 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by rickinbrisbane
Thanks!!!

Sorry, been a bit busy to post/reply to messages - I'm already in Oz, so had to go to NZ for a couple of days before they'd grant the visa - now I'm back
with a lovely orange sticker in my passport!

I've already got a job lined up, and it's starting monday, so I've got a load of stuff to do to get ready for it...

Good luck everyone else - fantastic to see all the visa grants - I can't believe it's all moved do quickly! Anyone still waiting - don't worry, they're moving so fast now you'll all have visas soon. Mind you, I'm sure the email update will still say "Nov 12th" for a few months yet...
Great news on the visa Rick!! Just awesome!! I hope we will follow soon

Originally Posted by Spellbound
We have been issued with our visas today

Still in shock! but happy, happy!

We have a 20 year old daughter who lives and attends University in the UK (we are permanent residents of NZ), so we had fingers and toes crossed that they would accept her as a dependant and they have. All four of us have visas and we have to enter Australia before 29th January 2009.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Debbie, Simon, Emma and Becky

Congrats guys!!! You must be over the moon!!

Just got back from MIL's and had to come right away here

Kati
Old Jul 16th 2008, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

Laura_TheGoose_Davies will become famous soon enough

--- sorry for the guys who've subscribed to both Jan and Dec's thread but I thought you guys might like to hear!!! ----

There's no rhyme or reason but I've just received the pdf email telling me that I have been granted my visa!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, yeeeee haaaa I wasn't even aware I had a CO!!!!!!!

8 years I've been dreaming about this and it it has finally happened!!!! I won't believe it until I see it in the passport though!

I didn't upload any P60's or payslips, just front loaded a brief letter from HR saying I worked in IT for 8 years! I'm not on the Modl list AND my best friend applied for 175 Modl 1 week before me and he STILL hasn't heard from a CO! .... I just don't get it - however I'm opening the bubbly tonight!!!!

Old Jul 16th 2008, 5:06 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by Laura_TheGoose_Davies
--- sorry for the guys who've subscribed to both Jan and Dec's thread but I thought you guys might like to hear!!! ----

There's no rhyme or reason but I've just received the pdf email telling me that I have been granted my visa!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, yeeeee haaaa I wasn't even aware I had a CO!!!!!!!

8 years I've been dreaming about this and it it has finally happened!!!! I won't believe it until I see it in the passport though!

I didn't upload any P60's or payslips, just front loaded a brief letter from HR saying I worked in IT for 8 years! I'm not on the Modl list AND my best friend applied for 175 Modl 1 week before me and he STILL hasn't heard from a CO! .... I just don't get it - however I'm opening the bubbly tonight!!!!

OMG Laura!! Such great news and they certainly don't have any rhyme in grants.

Congrats and I'll join you on the bubbly with a

Kati

ps. my daughter is called Laura, such a beautiful name

pps. Remember to change your signature ;D
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Laura_TheGoose_Davies

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations Laura!!! VISA TOWN has a new member!!!
Old Jul 16th 2008, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys,
I have applied online without any agent for subclass 175 MODL from India on 14th December.I can see that the authorities are too slow for case officers and visagrant but I could not resist myself writing over here.I am actually getting frustrated checking be updates and online enquiry status.Its just not changing. Anyone else here in the same boat.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:29 pm
Crazy Finn

Originally Posted by Muttiah
hi guys,
I have applied online without any agent for subclass 175 MODL from India on 14th December.I can see that the authorities are too slow for case officers and visagrant but I could not resist myself writing over here.I am actually getting frustrated checking be updates and online enquiry status.Its just not changing. Anyone else here in the same boat.
I think we are all in the same boat Hang in there!
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

colworthkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basty
Hi, I am a Febrian and have just had a call from my agent...............................just a courtesy call to say don't have ours med done yet as Immi are taking sooooo long at the moment - to late, ours were done in April She hopes they will be ok
Hi Fiona
Did you see that 19Tracy70 go her visa today? I'm very pleased for them, but we applied first boo hooo! Spoke with our agent this morning and she said it's the way it goes. Not an inspiring response but there you go.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by colworthkid
Hi Fiona
Did you see that 19Tracy70 go her visa today? I'm very pleased for them, but we applied first boo hooo! Spoke with our agent this morning and she said it's the way it goes. Not an inspiring response but there you go.
Hi, its good news isn't it, how are you??
Has the house gone up for sale yet???
we had one buyer and then they pulled out about 4 weeks ago now, so we now need to find a new buyer:curse: Mind you our agent called yesterday to say that the visas are taking soooooooo long to be issued so dont have your meds done yet - too late for us, we had ours done in April!!!! Long way for us to go yet
I'll be keeping my eyes open for your celebrations
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

colworthkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Fiona. Too late for that i'm afraid. Meds done in Jan. Aiming to put house on market on 1st August but have already accepted we will have to rent. Just going to test and see what happens. Hopefully location location location does make the difference when selling a house. We have been busy getting rid. Car boot sales, charity shops, friends who want stuff etc. Moan over, normal service resumed! It's all very exciting especially as I'm thinking of the beach, bbq and lots of sunshine. Can't wait!
lol Jill
Old Jul 17th 2008, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by colworthkid
Hi Fiona. Too late for that i'm afraid. Meds done in Jan. Aiming to put house on market on 1st August but have already accepted we will have to rent. Just going to test and see what happens. Hopefully location location location does make the difference when selling a house. We have been busy getting rid. Car boot sales, charity shops, friends who want stuff etc. Moan over, normal service resumed! It's all very exciting especially as I'm thinking of the beach, bbq and lots of sunshine. Can't wait!
lol Jill
I bet you can't wait - can't see us going this side of xmas I will have to decline my friends offer of xmas day with her and her family on the beach and back to theirs for dinner
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:38 am
Just Joined

bibhuan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Muttiah
hi guys,
Hi Muttiah, I called up ASPC on Tuesday; as usual the man over the phone told that current timeline is 12 Nov. Then I asked if his statement is right answer since all other December applicants are getting their visa grant as per forums information. The reply was - being from a high risk country, we will have to wait few more months before we get ours CO........lets keep ours fingers crossed and wait for the great Australian Values to be applied.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.