Wikiposts

December 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS to all you people with CASE OFFICERS and VISA's

Pops xxx
Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:12 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Arrrggghhh the waiting! Its like watching grass grow (but thats even quicker than waiting for a visa!)

My status has said 'application be processed further' since 10.04.08....HOWEVER, I sent an email asking for an update and it stated that I have yet to get a case officer. So who knows whats going on? Applied for a 475 on 02.12.07......:curse:

Had another viewer today....had good vibes from them and really thought they liked the house...then got a call from the EA. They have viewed another house and like that one better!:curse:

People in work keep asking me 'have you heard anything yet'....I feel like saying, do I look like I have heard??:curse:

sorry...moan over!

Hope to be more positive tomorrow

Debs
x
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

Huge Congrats Chasing th Dream and Good Luck!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

nancyjiang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbie222
Arrrggghhh the waiting! Its like watching grass grow (but thats even quicker than waiting for a visa!)

My status has said 'application be processed further' since 10.04.08....HOWEVER, I sent an email asking for an update and it stated that I have yet to get a case officer. So who knows whats going on? Applied for a 475 on 02.12.07......:curse:

Had another viewer today....had good vibes from them and really thought they liked the house...then got a call from the EA. They have viewed another house and like that one better!:curse:

People in work keep asking me 'have you heard anything yet'....I feel like saying, do I look like I have heard??:curse:

sorry...moan over!

Hope to be more positive tomorrow

Debs
x
Hi Debs,

I believe you got a case officer on July 10th 08.You can pay attention to your checklist and see if update.Some of my friends who got visa granted told me that when they had been allocated to a case officer,their online status changed from "processing commenced" into"processing further"You must be have a CO and will be granted very very soon
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone. just checked our status page at 0630 hrs after taking the wife to the station and found that all my details have changed to MET and only my sons birth certificate and Traceys form 80 are still showing requested, everything else says MET. Bit annoying as all forms were inputted by our agent months ago, but on the bright side at least were very close. Just phoned Tracey and now she has stomach ache and needs the loo now got to wait for agent to get in before i call them, going to be a long wait better go and put the kettle on. good luck to everyone else
Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:19 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Randalls
Hi everyone. just checked our status page at 0630 hrs after taking the wife to the station and found that all my details have changed to MET and only my sons birth certificate and Traceys form 80 are still showing requested, everything else says MET. Bit annoying as all forms were inputted by our agent months ago, but on the bright side at least were very close. Just phoned Tracey and now she has stomach ache and needs the loo now got to wait for agent to get in before i call them, going to be a long wait better go and put the kettle on. good luck to everyone else
Sounds very promising!! Somebody def has taken a look at it Actually I'm glad that we are going away for almost a week and I don't have access to internet This is getting way too exciting to me

Kati
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Congratulations Randalls, I'm sure it can't be too much longer!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

awww, thanks Colin..
and Kaitlin - enjoy your break! Bet you'll have good news on your return, but you're a braver person than I am - I couldn't be away from internet access for one day let alone one week!
And apologies for my husband talking about my stomach on here!! bleugh!!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

LOL I thought you might not take too kindly to that...
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kaitlin - have a good break and I hope you come back to your golden ticket!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Sounds promising! Have you had a chat with the agent?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Spoke to agent earlier, she said that junior workers who cant speak to agents go through the first part before passing to case officer, also they still might be going through our application and might find that it changes within the next couple of days to MET and then passed to case officer. they havent had a request from anyone yet...hopefully we will hear something next week..
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

nancyjiang is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations,once ASPC approved your sons' birth cerfificate and Traceys form 80,you will get your visa.Wow,that is fantastic
Old Jul 11th 2008, 5:55 am
Just Joined

smurfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, can i just ask about the status page because im getting confused if im checking the wrong thing, were can i find my details to see if anything has changed, when i log into check the progress all it shows is health requirements finalised and then further medical results received on 04/july please help as im getting rather frustrated

thanks nicky
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by smurfer
Hi there, can i just ask about the status page because im getting confused if im checking the wrong thing, were can i find my details to see if anything has changed, when i log into check the progress all it shows is health requirements finalised and then further medical results received on 04/july please help as im getting rather frustrated

thanks nicky
Hi Nicky,

you then click on the link underneath 'view your receipt details' that says
'General Skilled Migration Document Checklist'
There will be a message then next to each document...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.