Wikiposts

December 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:33 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Just counted on BEupdate and 42 visa grants since the beginning of the month. Now that's what I call movement!!

OMG soon it will be our turn, but still I keep thinking that something must go wrong... Me and my sneaky mind playing tricks on me

Just wish we would get ours soon and wouldn't have to go at all on ETA 7th August. Hubby should start working 18th if we have the visa by then.

Kati
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chasingthedream
yES, THAT'S ME!!!!!
Can't believe we went striaght to visa granted without a CO being allocated. SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!!
Mags
x
What??!?!??!?? Oh WOW! Congratulations!!!!
We applied 8th, so can't be far off PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

makstan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

first post but I've been following this for a while and really appreciate the updates that people have made, especially after May and June when nothing seemed to be happening.

Anyway, more positive news for the December thread, just checked this morning and we've got our Case Officer We applied online on December 11 for a 175 modl visa.

Best of luck everyone
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Makstan!
It is getting exciting now.. I keep saying to everyone at work - where's my VISA???????????????????????????
Come ON!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chasingthedream
OMG!!!! Visa granted today!!! No CO allocated, just straight to VISA GRANTED!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!!! Got to be there by 27th Dec. Just house to sell now!!!
Mags
x
Congratulations
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate
Wow....

I've just realised there is something better than receiving the grant email:
BOOKING ONE WAY TICKETS TO AUS!

Leave heathrow on Tuesday 5th August...
Congratulations on the visa guys and good luck with the flight, etc.

Maybe there is a date pattern in the processing somewhere - we found out "officially" this morning that our 176 was granted on the 8/7. Who knows???

Great advice on your earlier thread to those still waiting - just stay chilled and it will happen - as you say, think "When" not "If".

Colin & Toni
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:45 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by makstan
Hi Guys,

first post but I've been following this for a while and really appreciate the updates that people have made, especially after May and June when nothing seemed to be happening.

Anyway, more positive news for the December thread, just checked this morning and we've got our Case Officer We applied online on December 11 for a 175 modl visa.

Best of luck everyone
Congrats on CO! Seem they are working full power now
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hi Guys,

Best of luck everyone
Welcome!! Congratulations on getting a CO!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 3:43 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Best of luck everyone

Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Just counted on BEupdate and 42 visa grants since the beginning of the month. Now that's what I call movement!!

OMG soon it will be our turn, but still I keep thinking that something must go wrong... Me and my sneaky mind playing tricks on me

Just wish we would get ours soon and wouldn't have to go at all on ETA 7th August. Hubby should start working 18th if we have the visa by then.

Kati
Hi Kati,

How do you look at the timeline of everyone? Thanks
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
congratulations. We are Dec 20th so hopefully not to long now
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future

Congratulations everyone.

Just had a chat with our agent and she has uploaded the required documents (again). apparently first time they didn't upload. So fingers crossed another visa should be granted quite soon.

Good luck everyone else
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:58 am
Crazy Finn

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi Kati,

How do you look at the timeline of everyone? Thanks

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Dec&year=07

And take from the left latest visas and latest CO's and you can count them

We are 21st so getting closer !!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Dec&year=07

And take from the left latest visas and latest CO's and you can count them

We are 21st so getting closer !!
Thanks a million
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steveandlesley
The only way we know we have a case officer is on the online status page a number of things now say MET and another couple of things say REQUESTED.

Congratulations popsicals, another chef going to Aus. Is it you or your oh thats the chef? and hows it progressing with the case officer?

Thanks Lesley
Hi

My hubby is the Chef. Nightmare that was to get him recognised as one even though he has been a Chef for 20+ years - I am a 3rd year Senior Student Midwife so I am the reason we are being held up a bit really!!!

The Case Officer has been in touch with us on 8th July to talk about our change of circumstances - told us which forms to fill in and been really helpful . May have waited a while, but they appear to be quick with their responses to questions, etc once you are allocated to their caseload. Did you get your visa granted - I think I saw yours on BE Update pages?????

Pops xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.