Wikiposts

December 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

angela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Have to agree doctors in notts were great with kids. Anyone wishing to have meds in midlands should consider them. Waiting now for visa to be granted before i tell work. so excited i want to go tomorrow but no i have to wait. Redundancey very attractive at this point, any one else in similar position
Old Jul 20th 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

JohnandDiana is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angela n steve
Have to agree doctors in notts were great with kids. Anyone wishing to have meds in midlands should consider them. Waiting now for visa to be granted before i tell work. so excited i want to go tomorrow but no i have to wait. Redundancey very attractive at this point, any one else in similar position
Hi Agela and Steve,

I don't suppose you still have the contact details for Nottingham as our agent only sent us contact details for the North West. Could I also ask if you were able to have everything done in 1 day? x-rays, medicals, blood tests etc. I think at that price it's worth an early morning start to get there!!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 8:59 pm
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

See all of them here: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Chantal is an unknown quantity at this point

No news today????

Hmm looks like I am leaving on my ETA, since I hardly see any progress in the 176 (state sponsorred) visa.

At least I am leaving in 2 weeks....

Good luck you all!

Chantal
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

I/We are still going madly insane!!!!
Our two birth certs (mine and Chris's) have now changed to met.. but according to our electronic status page, this elusive Form 80 is still being requested...
NOT, however, according to our agent!
Apparently Adelaide have not contacted our agent, so therefore, they don't necessarily want it!??
Only under my name is the Form 80 showing as being requested.
Agents have suggested filling it in and sending it to them 'just in case'...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice

just to let you guys know..............checked my online stats this morning and evrything has changed to "met" !!!!..........applied 16thdec 07 on a 176 state sponsored .........looks like things are moving again

Last edited by nigel and wendy; Jul 21st 2008 at 8:42 pm.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hiye,

Just checked our online status and it has changed to MET Can't believe it.....I have been so low and this is just what I needed to lift my spirits!!

We are December 20th on 175!!!
Helena

Last edited by helena39; Jul 21st 2008 at 10:14 pm.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nigel and wendy
just to let you guys know..............checked my online stats this morning and evrything has changed to "met" !!!!..........applied 16thdec 07 on a 176 state sponsored .........looks like things are moving again
Originally Posted by helena39
Hiye,

Just checked our online status and it has changed to MET Can't believe it.....I have been so long and this is just what I needed to lift my spirits!!

We are Aug 20th on 175!!!
Helena
Congratulations guys lets hope it won't be long now
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:22 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by nigel and wendy
Hiye,

Just checked our online status and it has changed to MET Can't believe it.....I have been so long and this is just what I needed to lift my spirits!!

We are Aug 20th on 175!!!
Helena
Great news for you both!

We applied 21st and so far nothing. Still hoping we might get ours before the flight on 7th. Let's just hope we get it in time to get the stickers to passports also or then not get the visa at all before we fly. With my luck we will have it just before so that one of us has to fly to Berlin and back to get the stickers since the post is too slow...

I'm getting fed up with waiting and disappointing and with OH who doesn't seem to realize we are leaving the country in two weeks :curse: Men!!! :curse:

Kati
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Auspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let you know that I have just checked my status and we got our visas!!! YAY!!! I am actually crying right now! Stoopid cow! I checked emails and there was nothing there so I checked my status page just like I have hundreds of times before and there it was. I honestly don't know what to do with myself!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:33 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by Auspharm
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let you know that I have just checked my status and we got our visas!!! YAY!!! I am actually crying right now! Stoopid cow! I checked emails and there was nothing there so I checked my status page just like I have hundreds of times before and there it was. I honestly don't know what to do with myself!
Wow!! Great news!! Congrats!!!! I'm crying even though we don't have our visas yet Bloody Bf hormones

When are you planning on leaving?

Kati
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Auspharm
Congratulations
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

Auspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant futureAuspharm has a brilliant future

Thanks guys! Not 100% sure when we will be going yet but it has to be pretty soon because I have a very patient employer who has been waiting months! I made an estimate of early September ages ago, so I finished my job just over a week ago, but now have locums booked in over all of August so it looks like September will be the earliest we can go. Gives us time to plan everything, I've been too scared to book anything up until this point!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hi,

Sorry but I made a mistake in my last post I meant to say that we are December 20th applicants.....not Aug as I put in my OP.....
O happy days
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:35 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Sorry but I made a mistake in my last post I meant to say that we are December 20th applicants.....not Aug as I put in my OP.....
O happy days
congrats Helena how are you doing havent see you around for a while delighted you got the visa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.