December 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Hi from Portugal!!!!

We changed to MET today, does this mean we've got a CO????
Well....soembody is looking at your file!Congratulations!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:07 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Hi from Portugal!!!!

I am sooo jealous....but very pleased for you.

Debs
x
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Chantal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbie222
I am sooo jealous....but very pleased for you.

Debs
x
I recognize this feeling
Congratulations Mary!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 4:47 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Hi from Portugal!!!!

Wohou Mary great news!! Where have you been hiding??? I believe you got a CO

And hi from Finland...no CO, no visa, nothing yet

Kati
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

rob1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, well here's one for you...

Placed on line 176 visa 12th Dec 07, received acknowledgement the same month. Been watching my status page and it stated in Feb 08 that it was being processed further. Hasn't moved since then. Beeen emailing the 'blank' email and watching the 176 online applications which states that they are on 12th November and it hasn't moved for some months really. So I thought, right Im going to call DIAC one more time and find out what is really going on (Go to the horses mouth so to speak). Phoned last night UK time and eventually got through to a really nice 'ENGLISH' woman who promptly told me 'not sure what is going on but you have had a case officer since end of June and the case officer has asked the support team to email me asking for further info (medics, police checks and form 80)'

The upshot of this is she told me to not take too much notice of the emails and or my status page as my status page will not change until the CO has ticked some boxes her end.

So I guess the morale of this story is to phone them and ask? Well you would think so eh? But be aware that I have called them every week and have not been told until last night that I received a CO nearly4 weeks ago. In fact every other person that answered the phone have told me to keep sending and watching the emails...

So, application Deco7, acknowledgement Dec 07, processing further Feb 08, CO June 08

Good luck everyone...

Rob

P.S. hasnt really sunk in yet that I have a CO so not excited or frustrated just a bit numb LOL.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

hi rob,

were having probs with the form 80. it shows that only on my wifes status page that it is still requested,all other forms are MET. It isnt shown on mine (main 176 applicant), did you fill a form 80 in as well? . Also what number did you call?

thanks
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice

hey every body

after posting yesterday that our status page changed to met,checked this morning and guess what..................."application approved"

visa town is here !!!

got loads to do now

Last edited by nigel and wendy; Jul 22nd 2008 at 8:47 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

JohnandDiana is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angela n steve
john and diana the medical centre in notts is called Tudor house medical practice tel: 01159660636, they have a website to but cant remember it. xrays were done on same day 10 mins down the road.Whole lot took 2 hours for 6 of us and the doctor was great with kids. Hope this helps.

Thanks very much for the info, there seems to be a huge difference in price. Well worth travelling the distance for. Manchester wanted £47.00 just to courier the completed medical forms over there!!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nigel and wendy
hey every body

after posting yesterday that our status page chenged to met,checked this morning and guess what..................."application approved"

visa town is here !!!

got loads to do now
Ditto....same happened with us....
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

nancyjiang is an unknown quantity at this point

hey every body

after posting yesterday that our status page chenged to met,checked this morning and guess what..................."application approved"

visa town is here !!!

got loads to do now
CongratulationYou get it!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

nancyjiang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helena39
Congratulation to you as well,helena
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

rob1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Randalls
hi rob,

were having probs with the form 80. it shows that only on my wifes status page that it is still requested,all other forms are MET. It isnt shown on mine (main 176 applicant), did you fill a form 80 in as well? . Also what number did you call?

thanks
Hi, I have yet to do form 80 but will be starting it today. Will let you know how I get on with it. The number I called is the standard number i.e. 0061 1300 364 613 from the UK.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice

Originally Posted by helena39
great feeling ,aint it

all those months of waiting and BANG !! it all happens in 2 days
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:09 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

hey every body

after posting yesterday that our status page changed to met,checked this morning and guess what..................."application approved"

visa town is here !!!

got loads to do now
Wow more great news!! Congrats you guys!!

*lifting for the train to visa town *

Kati
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

w99tts is a jewel in the roughw99tts is a jewel in the roughw99tts is a jewel in the roughw99tts is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rob1210
Hi, I have yet to do form 80 but will be starting it today. Will let you know how I get on with it. The number I called is the standard number i.e. 0061 1300 364 613 from the UK.
Hi

Fantastic news for you, i applied 20th december and have heard nothing and my agent has not sent any updates, do they mind you phoning that number or do they try and discourage it?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.