Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:18 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Join the club !! ..... For us the worst is waiting a CO... 2 months and not a word ... for a visa that is meant to take 5 - 7 months surely there should be a CO allocated by now... and seems other offices are allocating and granting the same visa in 3 - 4 months ???? why the big difference?? Pony - where are you lodging??
Lodging at Parramatta - I e-mailed them and they said maximum 5 months for 119 visa. I am hoping for 8 weeks as I will frontload everything and have already had my police checks etc processed for e676 12 month tourist visa. But 5 months will do - I will be in Oz on my tourist visa by then anyway and will go to New Zealand for a week when they are ready to grant. Well thats the plan - but you know what they say, the best laid plans of mice and men.....................
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Lodging at Parramatta - I e-mailed them and they said maximum 5 months for 119 visa. ..........
Thats good to hear - they didnt to my email. Wonder if that's their charter time or what they are achieving?
Old Aug 29th 2008, 5:52 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safin
Thats good to hear - they didnt to my email. Wonder if that's their charter time or what they are achieving?
Hi Safin - good news for you by the way - well done.

They said that they are currently processing all low risk 119's within the target time of 5 months. Which is standard response I know - but means some will be quicker. I checked on BE Update and cant find any 119's for Parramatta but the 457's vary from days to 2 months - they said in the same e-mail that they are processing all 457's within the target time of 2 months.

I just need to actually lodge now - they cant process it if I havent sent it can they!!!!!!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Hi Safin - good news for you by the way - well done.

They said that they are currently processing all low risk 119's within the target time of 5 months. Which is standard response I know - but means some will be quicker. I checked on BE Update and cant find any 119's for Parramatta but the 457's vary from days to 2 months - they said in the same e-mail that they are processing all 457's within the target time of 2 months.

I just need to actually lodge now - they cant process it if I havent sent it can they!!!!!!
Hi Pony,

Yeah RSMS Visa not that popular !! ... just glad there is this thread to link the little amount of us that there is !! ...

4:00 in Brisbane and its Friday !! Can I not get an email today saying I have a CO !!! Pleassssssssse !! Send the damn email !!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Know the feeling... agent can't get co on the phone today....... they need to tweek the contract and then all ready for RCB.

I have to say despite the fears we will have to go home if at all goes wrong I'm glad we're waiting it out here. The stress would apply whereever you are but we have had the chance to try it out and know that the fight is worth it for us. No nagging fears it's all for nothing if we don't like it.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Know the feeling... agent can't get co on the phone today....... they need to tweek the contract and then all ready for RCB.

I have to say despite the fears we will have to go home if at all goes wrong I'm glad we're waiting it out here. The stress would apply whereever you are but we have had the chance to try it out and know that the fight is worth it for us. No nagging fears it's all for nothing if we don't like it.
yip - lucky you there....

Emailed Agent on Tuesday asking whether he's heard anything ... to date - haven't heard from him....

Wonder : "is he away" ???

Just email back saying "heard nothing!!" ... errg.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

yip - lucky you there....

Emailed Agent on Tuesday asking whether he's heard anything ... to date - haven't heard from him....

Wonder : "is he away" ???

Just email back saying "heard nothing!!" ... errg.
that's my pet hate - if they open the emial then they could atleast manage two words before they close it again. Such a small thing to them and makes us feel less ignored.

I may reset my email to demanding read receipts again, but they can ignore that too now can't they and refuse to send one (i admit I have done that!)
Old Aug 29th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

that's my pet hate - if they open the emial then they could atleast manage two words before they close it again. Such a small thing to them and makes us feel less ignored.

I may reset my email to demanding read receipts again, but they can ignore that too now can't they and refuse to send one (i admit I have done that!)
Saf - not only ignored but the longer you dont hear from the Agent the more anxious you become (and irritated !!!)

So any Agent reading this - just respond... pretend, if you have to, and say "hows the family" considering you know everything about us !! ...

oh my - I'm not in a good mood today !! ... sob sniff ...
Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burkins
Hi Nick

Yes we were given the date to enter of 15 May 2009 which is a year from police checks and medicals. It then stated must not arrive after Jul 2013.

Sonya
Thanks for that Sonya, I have now received ( Fri morning) an email from DIAC requesting Medicals and Chest X Rays, plus form 80 to be filled in by both myself and my daughter. all to be completed and sent back within 42 days, so I guess at long last they are now looking to deal with my application.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Just wanted to add an update on our RSMS application.

Nomination and visa application sent on Monday 18 August front loaded everything. Haven't received acknowledgement yet but my visa statement arrived yesterday and DIMIA have debited the fee on the 19 August so at least I know they have received the application.

BTW we are onshore 857 lodged at Melbourne.

Good luck everyone, I check this site daily to see how everyone is doing.

Tracy
Old Aug 30th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Once we returned the form 80 we had the visa within 10 days! So fingers crossed the same for you.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:53 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by Burkins
Once we returned the form 80 we had the visa within 10 days! So fingers crossed the same for you.
I'm frontloading my form 80 - do you reckon I'll get mine in 10 days then?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TracyAnne
Just wanted to add an update on our RSMS application.

Nomination and visa application sent on Monday 18 August front loaded everything. Haven't received acknowledgement yet but my visa statement arrived yesterday and DIMIA have debited the fee on the 19 August so at least I know they have received the application.

BTW we are onshore 857 lodged at Melbourne.

Good luck everyone, I check this site daily to see how everyone is doing.

Tracy
Welcom Tracy ... lucky you there !!
Keep us posted with your outcome ... dont think there is another Melbourne applicant ...
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Welcom Tracy ... lucky you there !!
Keep us posted with your outcome ... dont think there is another Melbourne applicant ...
Its good that we are here already and have been for almost 3 years, we are very settled here and couldn't bear to go back to the UK. Altho others are envious that we are already here, we have an awful lot to lose if we get refused the visa.

I wonder if there are any others that have lodged at the Melbourne office?

Keep in touch.

Tracyanne
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Burkins;6731144]Once we returned the form 80 we had the visa within 10 days! So fingers crossed the same for you.[/QUOTE

Does everyone have to complete a Form 80? Don;t remember seeing it on the checklist. We are onshore, does that make a difference?

Tracyanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.