Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:18 am
  #226  
beach bum
 
ponyrama's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Snowy Mountains, NSW
Posts: 1,995
ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Join the club !! ..... For us the worst is waiting a CO... 2 months and not a word ... for a visa that is meant to take 5 - 7 months surely there should be a CO allocated by now... and seems other offices are allocating and granting the same visa in 3 - 4 months ???? why the big difference?? Pony - where are you lodging??
Lodging at Parramatta - I e-mailed them and they said maximum 5 months for 119 visa. I am hoping for 8 weeks as I will frontload everything and have already had my police checks etc processed for e676 12 month tourist visa. But 5 months will do - I will be in Oz on my tourist visa by then anyway and will go to New Zealand for a week when they are ready to grant. Well thats the plan - but you know what they say, the best laid plans of mice and men.....................
ponyrama is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:33 am
  #227  
BE Forum Addict
 
Safin's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Back in Blighty
Posts: 1,942
Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Lodging at Parramatta - I e-mailed them and they said maximum 5 months for 119 visa. ..........
Thats good to hear - they didnt to my email. Wonder if that's their charter time or what they are achieving?
Safin is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:52 pm
  #228  
beach bum
 
ponyrama's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Snowy Mountains, NSW
Posts: 1,995
ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Safin
Thats good to hear - they didnt to my email. Wonder if that's their charter time or what they are achieving?
Hi Safin - good news for you by the way - well done.

They said that they are currently processing all low risk 119's within the target time of 5 months. Which is standard response I know - but means some will be quicker. I checked on BE Update and cant find any 119's for Parramatta but the 457's vary from days to 2 months - they said in the same e-mail that they are processing all 457's within the target time of 2 months.

I just need to actually lodge now - they cant process it if I havent sent it can they!!!!!!
ponyrama is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:05 pm
  #229  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 666
janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Hi Safin - good news for you by the way - well done.

They said that they are currently processing all low risk 119's within the target time of 5 months. Which is standard response I know - but means some will be quicker. I checked on BE Update and cant find any 119's for Parramatta but the 457's vary from days to 2 months - they said in the same e-mail that they are processing all 457's within the target time of 2 months.

I just need to actually lodge now - they cant process it if I havent sent it can they!!!!!!
Hi Pony,

Yeah RSMS Visa not that popular !! ... just glad there is this thread to link the little amount of us that there is !! ...

4:00 in Brisbane and its Friday !! Can I not get an email today saying I have a CO !!! Pleassssssssse !! Send the damn email !!
janjanxx is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:47 pm
  #230  
BE Forum Addict
 
Safin's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Back in Blighty
Posts: 1,942
Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by ponyrama

I just need to actually lodge now - they cant process it if I havent sent it can they!!!!!!
Know the feeling... agent can't get co on the phone today....... they need to tweek the contract and then all ready for RCB.

I have to say despite the fears we will have to go home if at all goes wrong I'm glad we're waiting it out here. The stress would apply whereever you are but we have had the chance to try it out and know that the fight is worth it for us. No nagging fears it's all for nothing if we don't like it.
Safin is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:57 pm
  #231  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 666
janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Safin
Know the feeling... agent can't get co on the phone today....... they need to tweek the contract and then all ready for RCB.

I have to say despite the fears we will have to go home if at all goes wrong I'm glad we're waiting it out here. The stress would apply whereever you are but we have had the chance to try it out and know that the fight is worth it for us. No nagging fears it's all for nothing if we don't like it.
yip - lucky you there....

Emailed Agent on Tuesday asking whether he's heard anything ... to date - haven't heard from him....

Wonder : "is he away" ???

Just email back saying "heard nothing!!" ... errg.
janjanxx is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:12 pm
  #232  
BE Forum Addict
 
Safin's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Back in Blighty
Posts: 1,942
Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
yip - lucky you there....

Emailed Agent on Tuesday asking whether he's heard anything ... to date - haven't heard from him....

Wonder : "is he away" ???

Just email back saying "heard nothing!!" ... errg.
that's my pet hate - if they open the emial then they could atleast manage two words before they close it again. Such a small thing to them and makes us feel less ignored.

I may reset my email to demanding read receipts again, but they can ignore that too now can't they and refuse to send one (i admit I have done that!)
Safin is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:23 pm
  #233  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 666
janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Safin
that's my pet hate - if they open the emial then they could atleast manage two words before they close it again. Such a small thing to them and makes us feel less ignored.

I may reset my email to demanding read receipts again, but they can ignore that too now can't they and refuse to send one (i admit I have done that!)
Saf - not only ignored but the longer you dont hear from the Agent the more anxious you become (and irritated !!!)

So any Agent reading this - just respond... pretend, if you have to, and say "hows the family" considering you know everything about us !! ...


oh my - I'm not in a good mood today !! ... sob sniff ...
janjanxx is offline  
Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:41 am
  #234  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Eaton Western Australia
Posts: 139
Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Burkins
Hi Nick

Yes we were given the date to enter of 15 May 2009 which is a year from police checks and medicals. It then stated must not arrive after Jul 2013.

Sonya
Thanks for that Sonya, I have now received ( Fri morning) an email from DIAC requesting Medicals and Chest X Rays, plus form 80 to be filled in by both myself and my daughter. all to be completed and sent back within 42 days, so I guess at long last they are now looking to deal with my application.
Nick.d is offline  
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:46 pm
  #235  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Berwick,Melbourne.
Posts: 244
TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Just wanted to add an update on our RSMS application.

Nomination and visa application sent on Monday 18 August front loaded everything. Haven't received acknowledgement yet but my visa statement arrived yesterday and DIMIA have debited the fee on the 19 August so at least I know they have received the application.

BTW we are onshore 857 lodged at Melbourne.

Good luck everyone, I check this site daily to see how everyone is doing.

Tracy
TracyAnne is offline  
Old Aug 30th 2008, 12:24 am
  #236  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: South Australia - previously SHeffield, UK
Posts: 277
Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Once we returned the form 80 we had the visa within 10 days! So fingers crossed the same for you.
Burkins is offline  
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:53 am
  #237  
beach bum
 
ponyrama's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Snowy Mountains, NSW
Posts: 1,995
ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Burkins
Once we returned the form 80 we had the visa within 10 days! So fingers crossed the same for you.
I'm frontloading my form 80 - do you reckon I'll get mine in 10 days then?
ponyrama is offline  
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:47 pm
  #238  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 666
janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by TracyAnne
Just wanted to add an update on our RSMS application.

Nomination and visa application sent on Monday 18 August front loaded everything. Haven't received acknowledgement yet but my visa statement arrived yesterday and DIMIA have debited the fee on the 19 August so at least I know they have received the application.

BTW we are onshore 857 lodged at Melbourne.

Good luck everyone, I check this site daily to see how everyone is doing.

Tracy
Welcom Tracy ... lucky you there !!
Keep us posted with your outcome ... dont think there is another Melbourne applicant ...
janjanxx is offline  
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:48 pm
  #239  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Berwick,Melbourne.
Posts: 244
TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Welcom Tracy ... lucky you there !!
Keep us posted with your outcome ... dont think there is another Melbourne applicant ...
Its good that we are here already and have been for almost 3 years, we are very settled here and couldn't bear to go back to the UK. Altho others are envious that we are already here, we have an awful lot to lose if we get refused the visa.

I wonder if there are any others that have lodged at the Melbourne office?

Keep in touch.

Tracyanne
TracyAnne is offline  
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:56 pm
  #240  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Berwick,Melbourne.
Posts: 244
TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

[QUOTE=Burkins;6731144]Once we returned the form 80 we had the visa within 10 days! So fingers crossed the same for you.[/QUOTE

Does everyone have to complete a Form 80? Don;t remember seeing it on the checklist. We are onshore, does that make a difference?

Tracyanne
TracyAnne is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.