Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Sep 1st 2008, 5:48 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

[QUOTE=TracyAnne;6736983]
Originally Posted by Burkins
Once we returned the form 80 we had the visa within 10 days! So fingers crossed the same for you.[/QUOTE

Does everyone have to complete a Form 80? Don;t remember seeing it on the checklist. We are onshore, does that make a difference?

Tracyanne
They dont always ask -most of the questions are covered on the 47es anyway - I'm just frontloading one to save time in case they do request one. Cant be doing with any more waiting than is absolutely necessary.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

[QUOTE=ponyrama;6738005]
Originally Posted by TracyAnne

They dont always ask -most of the questions are covered on the 47es anyway - I'm just frontloading one to save time in case they do request one. Cant be doing with any more waiting than is absolutely necessary.
I also think rather just complete the document.... saves any hold up !!
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Lodged 10 weeks - still no case officer:curse:
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Lodged 10 weeks - still no case officer:curse:
IF you've front loaded and they don't need to ask for anything then maybe you just won't know about a CO just get a grant

How are you monitoring progress as it's paperbased so no online checking of status?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Safin
IF you've front loaded and they don't need to ask for anything then maybe you just won't know about a CO just get a grant

How are you monitoring progress as it's paperbased so no online checking of status?
Good question Saf?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

er confused now....are you able to monitor? Not even bl***y lodged yet so it was a genuine question
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

er confused now....are you able to monitor? Not even bl***y lodged yet so it was a genuine question
Saf - as far as I know RSMS are paperbased and they cannot be monitored. I have seen this question come up and wish SOMEONE could give us an answer ...........
I didn't know you could frontload documents for RSMS...
What is frontload lol - email?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Saf - as far as I know RSMS are paperbased and they cannot be monitored. I have seen this question come up and wish SOMEONE could give us an answer ...........
I didn't know you could frontload documents for RSMS...
What is frontload lol - email?
frontload means send everything with the initial application eg police checks medicals etc so there is nothing left to ask you for. With longer processing visas the risk is the meds etc will runs out before grant or give you a very short time in which to validate.

So how do you know you haven't got a CO yet?

On our front we have been told by agent they finally have everythign ready except for the contract - this is with the company waiting to be amended. They haven't made any contact with OH yet though!!!!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

frontload means send everything with the initial application eg police checks medicals etc so there is nothing left to ask you for. With longer processing visas the risk is the meds etc will runs out before grant or give you a very short time in which to validate.

So how do you know you haven't got a CO yet?

On our front we have been told by agent they finally have everythign ready except for the contract - this is with the company waiting to be amended. They haven't made any contact with OH yet though!!!!
Right - that means I FRONTLOADED everything... meds, police clearances, contract, birth certs, marriage cert, references, cv - everything... all sent to Agent....

Agent said he would let us know when we have CO but I emailed him this week and he responded "nothing yet" ... so sit and wait

Position has been certified as regional so that is done... now waiting CO for nomination and visa application ...
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Right - that means I FRONTLOADED everything... meds, police clearances, contract, birth certs, marriage cert, references, cv - everything... all sent to Agent....

Agent said he would let us know when we have CO but I emailed him this week and he responded "nothing yet" ... so sit and wait

Position has been certified as regional so that is done... now waiting CO for nomination and visa application ...
From my signature you can see we lodged BRISBANE and apparently they are appaulingly slow ....
Is that our luck or what?
Send Karma :curse:
Old Sep 4th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Depends if agent frontloaded it all - If he had it I can't see why he wouldn't though!

Are you heading straight out as soon as you get the visa? If so get everything organised now so it's not a mad panic when it appears. It may just be sooner than you think!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Depends if agent frontloaded it all - If he had it I can't see why he wouldn't though!

Are you heading straight out as soon as you get the visa? If so get everything organised now so it's not a mad panic when it appears. It may just be sooner than you think!
Saf, you're a darling for injecting me with the positive ... wish I could think that everyday...

Well we are hoping to head out as soon as Visa here - we owe it to the employer to be as quick as possible..... considering we signed contract in Feb !!...

We just need to find someone to rent property... and then we gone ...
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

We have just found out that our RSMS nomination has been refused, our world has fallen apart. Have been here almost 3 years and this is our home, now Immigration won't let us stay. Don't know what to do now.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

We have just found out that our RSMS nomination has been refused, our world has fallen apart. Have been here almost 3 years and this is our home, now Immigration won't let us stay. Don't know what to do now.
Why ???? Whats the reason for the refusal????

Fill us in with the details Tracy ?? ....
Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:43 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god I hadnt even contemplated that might happen - thats awful Tracy. How can they refuse if its been cerfitied by RCB etc?

I've just gone and booked a flight too! Dont know if I'm scared or not now!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.