Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Safin
Yes visa was only for 1 year - apparently it had to match the contract term. Our plan b was an SIR but apparently we can't get a bridging visa whilst that's processed and it's taken the company so long to sort PR we haven't got time to wait it out onshore. So we are left with this mess......
hi safin

if you need to chat to someone email me i am so sorry this is happening cant believe that a yr ago we were all on the 457 thread and now you guys are on this thread

need anything email me

love tiff (hitchcock)
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
hi safin

if you need to chat to someone email me i am so sorry this is happening cant believe that a yr ago we were all on the 457 thread and now you guys are on this thread

need anything email me

love tiff (hitchcock)

Oh how I wish I was there !!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Still hoping the employer will pull their finger out and sort out a contract that'll be suitable. We're working on it and not given up yet. It'll come good. They haven't refused yet just not done it.....

We're waiting on a call from HR at present. Should've been today so we'll chase it tomorrow. Watch this space....

Thanks for your support everyone it's much appreciated
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

It could be worse

"the derbys" who were on the 457 thread at the same time have had theirs cancelled and are urgently seeking a new sponsor......
or Tracey anne whose application for RSMS was refused.........

we haven't got to the end of the line yet......
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

It could be worse

"the derbys" who were on the 457 thread at the same time have had theirs cancelled and are urgently seeking a new sponsor......

Hmmmm dont want to even think of things like that Saf... ssssshhhhh !!! Think only goooood things.....
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

It could be worse

what happened to the derbys? why was their visa cancelled

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Hmmmm dont want to even think of things like that Saf... ssssshhhhh !!! Think only goooood things.....
totally agree
Old Sep 9th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Not sure if it actually happened yet but their employer wanted out as he couldn't be bothered with dealing with immigration and the tax people......and no employer = 28 days to leave or find a new employer.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

Anyone got RSMS visa?

YES WE DO - TODAY!!!!!!

just got email from CO

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nigelb
Anyone got RSMS visa?

YES WE DO - TODAY!!!!!!

just got email from CO

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FANTASTIC. So glad you got there. Now for a run of them on here would be nice. Oh and for mine to be lodged....
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:18 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC. So glad you got there. Now for a run of them on here would be nice. Oh and for mine to be lodged....
And mine.........just waiting for employer to say DIAC have acknowledged receipt of nomination which they sent on Monday. I went for meds today. Money for old rope if you ask me!

Well done Nige!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ponyrama
And mine.........just waiting for employer to say DIAC have acknowledged receipt of nomination which they sent on Monday. I went for meds today. Money for old rope if you ask me!

Well done Nige!!!!!!!!
Well done Nige.... where did you lodge? How long did it take ... are you onshore...
Old Sep 11th 2008, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

Yep on shore in NT lodged in Darwin 20th March...CO had a months holiday as well during that time !!!!
Old Sep 11th 2008, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nigelb
Yep on shore in NT lodged in Darwin 20th March...CO had a months holiday as well during that time !!!!
Lucky you ... we lodged Brisbane 27 June and not a peep from anyone...

Want to shout WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old Sep 11th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

The girl from HR yesterday agreed to START working on the contract - two weeks after she got the details and was told it was urgent.....

Race you to a visa Ponyrama....and you've got a head start as we haven't even done the RCB yet.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 5:27 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

The girl from HR yesterday agreed to START working on the contract - two weeks after she got the details and was told it was urgent.....

Race you to a visa Ponyrama....and you've got a head start as we haven't even done the RCB yet.

The HR Dept I'm dealing with are a little the same Safin. You cant ring them on a Friday cos they are toooooo busy to speak to anyone. It took them a month to get four signatures on piece of A4 paper for my incentive approval - four people who all work in the same building I hasten to add! But I dont care cos they gave me a job and I love them for it!

And yeh I might have a headstart Safin but remember the tortoise and the hare - the cleaner might just go through the pile backwards!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.