Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Hi janjanxx,

I lodged my RSMS at the Perth Business Centre on 5th May and got acknowlegement on 12th May, Visa charge taken and told who my CO was.
Since then, not a dickie bird.

I was expecting to hear from them by now, as I am awaiting instruction on having Medicals done, if it takes much longer, I may have to have new police checks done, as the existing checks were done in early March and this may leave me a very short window in time to sell the house and sort my affairs out,in time (first entry to Aus, being March 2009) if I don't get the visa grant by, say, Nov or Dec.

Nick D....

Any further info on yours?
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Nick D....

Any further info on yours?
Hi janjanxx,

No nothing whatsoever, I have known who my case officer was when I got acknowledgment letter, on 12th may, but no contact has been made by her yet.
I emailed the company who are sponsoring me, yesterday to keep them in the picture.

How about you, whats the latest?

Nick
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Hi janjanxx,

No nothing whatsoever, I have known who my case officer was when I got acknowledgment letter, on 12th may, but no contact has been made by her yet.
I emailed the company who are sponsoring me, yesterday to keep them in the picture.

How about you, whats the latest?

Nick
We only lodged at the end of June so early days .....

Well hope you hear something soooon....
Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Today is a wonderful day - we have a Case Officer. We lodged in Adelaide.

They have requested further information but just basic stuff about parents etc.

The sun is shining..
Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, well done. How long did that take?
What do they want to know about your parents??? Hubbies mother is long ago estranged, he only knows her married name, which as she divorsed many years ago she probably hasn't gone by for 25 years.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Wow, well done. How long did that take?
What do they want to know about your parents??? Hubbies mother is long ago estranged, he only knows her married name, which as she divorsed many years ago she probably hasn't gone by for 25 years.
The weather is sweet !!

Well done Burkins... I'm over the moon - even though we lodged Brisbane... its still a damn good sign !!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

About 5 weeks from lodgement to get the Case Officer.

Mother in law has re-married so want to know her previous names and same for sister in law.
Then they want a copy of my passport and two boys. Even though they had full birth certificates for us.

I am getting the info today so I can get this to Oz by start of next week.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

We haven't got as far as putting the application in yet. This could cause problems then if they want to know MIL's name now, as we have no idea if she has remarried in the last 25 years, where she lives or anything. For all we know she could have died years ago. Bugger.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burkins
About 5 weeks from lodgement to get the Case Officer.

Mother in law has re-married so want to know her previous names and same for sister in law.
Then they want a copy of my passport and two boys. Even though they had full birth certificates for us.

I am getting the info today so I can get this to Oz by start of next week.
Work hard !!

That is such good news.... Chap on other forum got CO also within about 5 weeks ... he lodged Perth !! Come on Brisbane ... let me be first with CO there !! Oh and Oldnbold got his from Darwin !! Brriiiiiiisssssssssssbane !!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Work hard !!

That is such good news.... Chap on other forum got CO also within about 5 weeks ... he lodged Perth !! Come on Brisbane ... let me be first with CO there !! Oh and Oldnbold got his from Darwin !! Brriiiiiiisssssssssssbane !!
PB... did you get unabridged birth cert for hubby ?? Her details will be on there - try getting hold of the births/deaths department in UK and trace her...
or I wonder if you can state UNKNOWN !!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi there,

we have her maiden name and married name, but if she has remarried we woulnd't have a clue, or even how to find out. Apparently hubbie might have a half brother or sister too, but has only ever been told MIGHT, so who knows what problems that would cause too.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

My mother in law causes to many problems to mention.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Just been completing the further information for DIAC - the hardest part was which countries have you visited in the last 10 years including dates. Still thinking...
Old Jul 16th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burkins
Just been completing the further information for DIAC - the hardest part was which countries have you visited in the last 10 years including dates. Still thinking...
Burkins - use your passport ... I found that easier...
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Passport is all well and good IF you have only been outside Europe. Lots of trips to Europe is when it gets confusing as they don't stamp your passport. Apparently they will accept approximate dates.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.