Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

I'm sure you've told us before but where are you going and what do you (or the applicant) do? I'm starting to wonder if it's the same firm.......either that or there's lots of them about
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:21 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safin
I'm sure you've told us before but where are you going and what do you (or the applicant) do? I'm starting to wonder if it's the same firm.......either that or there's lots of them about
hehe - wouldnt surprise me! I'm going to rural NSW to manage some Health Services. Eventually.....................
Old Sep 15th 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Just to let you all know, I'm off for my medicals today along with my Daughter, now all of a sudden, I am feeling very negative, given my previous health situation............ ah well , if it all goes pearshaped, at least I gave it a go.

Everything else, that could have tripped me up, has been overcome, ie my age, my sponsoring employer, who has never given up on me, even though I had to pull out three years ago on the same visa. The medical is now the only thing that can stop me.

Nick
Old Sep 15th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Just to let you all know, I'm off for my medicals today along with my Daughter, now all of a sudden, I am feeling very negative, given my previous health situation............ ah well , if it all goes pearshaped, at least I gave it a go.

Everything else, that could have tripped me up, has been overcome, ie my age, my sponsoring employer, who has never given up on me, even though I had to pull out three years ago on the same visa. The medical is now the only thing that can stop me.

Nick

Hi Nick

All the best mate - I'm sure you will come through fine... just relax and take it step by step !! You truley blessed to have a sponsor like you have so there is huge faith in that !!!! ....

Let us know how you go !!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Hi Nick

All the best mate - I'm sure you will come through fine... just relax and take it step by step !! You truley blessed to have a sponsor like you have so there is huge faith in that !!!! ....

Let us know how you go !!
Cheers janjanxx.
Just got back from chest x rays and Meds, no problems that I know of, although the Dr said she would have to put it down as a B because of my past medical history, don't exactly know what this means, although she said it would take a liitle longer to issue the visa. Nothing I can do now, but hope and pray.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Cheers janjanxx.
Just got back from chest x rays and Meds, no problems that I know of, although the Dr said she would have to put it down as a B because of my past medical history, don't exactly know what this means, although she said it would take a liitle longer to issue the visa. Nothing I can do now, but hope and pray.
I think that's a good sign as she didn't pick anything up but only referred to past history

Will be praying with you - be sure on that !!
All the best
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

I think that's a good sign as she didn't pick anything up but only referred to past history

Will be praying with you - be sure on that !!
All the best
Thanks for that, just got to get form 80 off tomorrow and thats me done.

Nick.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that, just got to get form 80 off tomorrow and thats me done.

Nick.
Good work !!! .....
Lets us know once you lodge ...
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Good work !!! .....
Lets us know once you lodge ...

Janjanxx

I have already lodged my visa,5/5/08 was told on the 29th Aug, I had 42days to return medicals and form 80. so thats it now nothing more I can do.

Have you heard anything yet?

Nick
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
And mine.........just waiting for employer to say DIAC have acknowledged receipt of nomination which they sent on Monday. I went for meds today. Money for old rope if you ask me!

Well done Nige!!!!!!!!
I was given a "ID request number" or something to that extent by HR which was given to them by immigration after they submitted the sponsorship nomination. HR told me immigration will mail a sponsorship approval letter to them in a few weeks time. Is that the letter I need to submit my application or can I submit my application now with this "ID request number"?
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janjanxx

I have already lodged my visa,5/5/08 was told on the 29th Aug, I had 42days to return medicals and form 80. so thats it now nothing more I can do.

Have you heard anything yet?

Nick
oh hell - missed that !! Sorry ...

Heard nothing yet - three months end of this week and still zip, nil, nothing!!
:curse:

Would feel ten times better just knowing there is some person who actually has my file - yes the elusive CO ... but for now I picture my file in a pigeon hole just waiting to be collected, underneath 500 other files ... can here it saying "pick me - pick me !!" ... lol and still nothing !!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by looky
I was given a "ID request number" or something to that extent by HR which was given to them by immigration after they submitted the sponsorship nomination. HR told me immigration will mail a sponsorship approval letter to them in a few weeks time. Is that the letter I need to submit my application or can I submit my application now with this "ID request number"?
Hey looky - We lodged both together so am sure you can go ahead with the ID number or reference number.....

Anyone else?
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

oh hell - missed that !! Sorry ...

Heard nothing yet - three months end of this week and still zip, nil, nothing!!
:curse:

Would feel ten times better just knowing there is some person who actually has my file - yes the elusive CO ... but for now I picture my file in a pigeon hole just waiting to be collected, underneath 500 other files ... can here it saying "pick me - pick me !!" ... lol and still nothing !!
I wouldn't stress too much if I were you, I was told who my CO was when I had receipt of my visa application, then didn't hear anything whatsoever until 29th Aug, and guess what, it was from someone else, not the name they gave me as CO. In your case I would imagine the first you will hear, if your meds are all done, is that you have your Visa. Do you know whether or not the meds were OK?
Old Sep 15th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Hey looky - We lodged both together so am sure you can go ahead with the ID number or reference number.....

Anyone else?
Hey janjanxx, I just had a look its actually called the "permission request ID" and was given to me in an email with just the numbers. Is this the approval number that you filled into the form when applying? Did you submit an approval letter with your application or just this number? Is there a section on the 857 form where you have to fill this in?

EDIT: janjanxx I did a search on the internet and am I right to conclude that 'permission request ID" is nomination approval number which is to be written in Part A Question 5 of 47es? Does it mean I can submit my application now?

Can you check if yours is a 9 digit number? Mine has 9 digit but the there are 10 spaces in Q5 on 47es?

However, the checklist on form 47es has "A copy of the nomination approval letter (if it has been decided)" under the section The main applicant for the ENS, RSMS, LA, (including RHQ or IASS)
category must also provide the following documents with their
application before lodging the application with the Australian Business
Centre processing your employer’s nomination:

So is the nomination approval letter required to be submitted with the application or not? Sorry getting a little confusing.

Last edited by looky; Sep 15th 2008 at 11:11 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by looky
Hey janjanxx, I just had a look its actually called the "permission request ID" and was given to me in an email with just the numbers. Is this the approval number that you filled into the form when applying? Did you submit an approval letter with your application or just this number? Is there a section on the 857 form where you have to fill this in?

EDIT: janjanxx I did a search on the internet and am I right to conclude that 'permission request ID" is nomination approval number which is to be written in Part A Question 5 of 47es? Does it mean I can submit my application now?

Can you check if yours is a 9 digit number? Mine has 9 digit but the there are 10 spaces in Q5 on 47es?

However, the checklist on form 47es has "A copy of the nomination approval letter (if it has been decided)" under the section The main applicant for the ENS, RSMS, LA, (including RHQ or IASS)
category must also provide the following documents with their
application before lodging the application with the Australian Business
Centre processing your employer’s nomination:

So is the nomination approval letter required to be submitted with the application or not? Sorry getting a little confusing.
Phew - ok first - Nick, our meds are done ... they were sent to Sydney and am not sure if processed - our doc on this side didn't say anything so I take it they are all in order. Form 80 also done.

We are with an Agent so, Looky, I actually have no idea of the form, we filed out all our details on a "client information" basis and he completed our form on the basis of the information given. I do know that the nomination and the visa application were lodged together ... I would think they will process the nomination first and then the visa app as there would be no visa app unless the nomination has been approved......

As you are not using an Agent I would suggest you give the department (where you are lodging) a call and explain your confusion ... I believe they should be quite helpful ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.