Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Sep 19th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

If you read this page http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm charter service guidleines state that processing for low risk applicant onshore at time of applying for 175 is 6 months.

George Lombard has just posted on a recent thread asking exactly this question and his recent clients are taking 6-8 months. I saw someone on the main current processing times thread get heres in 6 months last week.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Wow cheers. Didn't know that link exist! If its taking 6 months for applicants applying for 175 onshore that means it is even better for me as I don't have to do another medical and police checks!

I am sure RSMS will be faster than 175, so hopefully 175 will replace my 857!

I'm on 457 currently.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it works out for you.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 5:33 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

do you know what.......i have decided we are all stark raving bonkers. before all this nonsense started i was a ordinary normal neurotic controlling female, perfectly happy with what my life entailed.

Now I'm pyschotic (rather than neurotic), cant be any more than 5 minutes away from a computer with internet access of some kind, spend my whole life boring people about my new "religion" of DIAC, and have completely given over control of my life to the cleaner at Parramatta Business Centre (or so it would seem). Totally out of character for me to even let someone choose my dessert!

Australia has a lot to answer for if you ask me!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

I have to agree, my hubbys says I'm obsessed, even the kids come in and sit down by the computer now!!!!!

Mel
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert

I have to agree, my hubbys says I'm obsessed, even the kids come in and sit down by the computer now!!!!!

Mel

Me tooo.... every morning I imagine the email from my Agent - I see his name and then switch on annnddddd ...... NOTHING !! ... Is he shy? lol
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

I was the same, the first thing I did every morning was switch the PC on looking for the e-mail. The morning I didn't as I thought there is no chance the e-mail was there waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Typical!!

Mel
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 5:40 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I'm lodging today!!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEE!

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I'm lodging today!!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEE!

Great Ponyrama.

Just wish I was even rcb'ing. No news from the company here still.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:05 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by Safin
Great Ponyrama.

Just wish I was even rcb'ing. No news from the company here still.
Oh Saf I am sorry. I really do know how you feel - for months I have been feeling like I havent made any progress and its so frustrating. You will get there.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah I know you know - that's why I spend half my life on here! I need someone to whine to. My mates here just don't get the pressure.

We have 38 days to get lodged or leave the country. I am so over this whole stress thing. Some of the time I really couldn't even care what the result is so long as it's over.

OH had an agent trying to poach him for a job in Holland yesterday - maybe we should take that...... seriously though I can't see me settleing back home if we get booted out rather than choose to return.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:01 am
beach bum

Yeah I know you know - that's why I spend half my life on here! I need someone to whine to. My mates here just don't get the pressure.

We have 38 days to get lodged or leave the country. I am so over this whole stress thing. Some of the time I really couldn't even care what the result is so long as it's over.

OH had an agent trying to poach him for a job in Holland yesterday - maybe we should take that...... seriously though I can't see me settleing back home if we get booted out rather than choose to return.
Don't give up just yet Safin - have you tried telling them how much it will cost them to send you home or relocate you if your visa doesnt get extended? Is your employer responsible for your repatriation costs? If they are then I would be tempted to do a quote (a big one) and ask them to approve the expenditure just in case - that should make them think a bit. If they are not responsible then how far are you off your 175? Why not get a 12 month tourist visa (okay you might get a no further stay condition) but you can lodge 175 then just go offshore when it's processed - expensive option but possibly less so than going home and coming back? Or can you get a bridging visa to a 175?

You have probably already thought of all this stuff but I cant bear the thought of how you must feel, i know how I would feel and I'm not even there yet!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Would love to try the scare tactic of expenses but OH won't do it yet. And to be fair they are the only employer for miles for him so we need them more than they need us.

We need an extra 4 weeks work experience past the expiry of current visa to get enough points for 175 so we have to get a visa that enables oh to work for that month. So tourist won't work. If you get a no further stay you have to leave to lodge I think. Also 175 doesn't get you a bridging visa.

If they won't do anything at all we could apply for SIR but have to leave/stay on tourist and not work. Maybe stay a bit, travel around, leave our stuff and go outside of oz for a few months to earn some cash til granted.

I think they'll at least do 457 which is why I haven't booked flights yet but they need to nail their colours to the mast PDQ. I can't count the number of times I've said I can't take anymore.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Would love to try the scare tactic of expenses but OH won't do it yet. And to be fair they are the only employer for miles for him so we need them more than they need us.

We need an extra 4 weeks work experience past the expiry of current visa to get enough points for 175 so we have to get a visa that enables oh to work for that month. So tourist won't work. If you get a no further stay you have to leave to lodge I think. Also 175 doesn't get you a bridging visa.

If they won't do anything at all we could apply for SIR but have to leave/stay on tourist and not work. Maybe stay a bit, travel around, leave our stuff and go outside of oz for a few months to earn some cash til granted.

I think they'll at least do 457 which is why I haven't booked flights yet but they need to nail their colours to the mast PDQ. I can't count the number of times I've said I can't take anymore.
Well - Got word Agent away until 25th .... Hmmm... could he be camping at DIAC??? Or is he on holiday ? when did he leave? Perhaps we have some news and we'll get it on the 26th !!! .... Come home Agent !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.