Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
I agree !! ... Looky do you know this as FACT... I'm just not sure whether we getting our 100% from Agent !! ... Wish he would just phone them and pushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a bit !!
Nah I derived at this conclusion after reading threads after threads since I joined this forum.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by looky
Nah I derived at this conclusion after reading threads after threads since I joined this forum.
Hmmm yip me toooo..
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:13 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm yip me toooo..
However - check out the BE Update visa grants page - Brisbane apps seem to be top of the list for 175/176 grants - some going through in 4 months.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

I forgot I won't be seeing 'applicant approved' on the 175 online status before hearing from the CO as I need to be offshore before the visa grant.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Hmmm yip me toooo..
Whats the latest with you janjanxx, heard anything yet? my Meds were sent off to HOC on the 30th Sept, do you know if there is anyway I can find out :-

1) They arrived safely

2) The results of their decision, or do I just have to wait till my CO lets me know.

Nick
Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Whats the latest with you janjanxx, heard anything yet? my Meds were sent off to HOC on the 30th Sept, do you know if there is anyway I can find out :-

1) They arrived safely

2) The results of their decision, or do I just have to wait till my CO lets me know.

Nick
Hi Nick - absolutely nothing... either my Agent's computer has blown up or he is ignoring my "what's happening" emails...

Think you need to wait for your CO...unless you sent it with a courier company then track it with them ...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:42 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nick.d

1) They arrived safely

Nick
Search the immi site for Health Operations Centre. There is a web enquiry form on there which you can use to e-mail them. Give them date posted, your name, DOB, passport number and any mail tracking reference you have and they should e-mail you back with confirmation of receipt and details of where they are up to with processing.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Search the immi site for Health Operations Centre. There is a web enquiry form on there which you can use to e-mail them. Give them date posted, your name, DOB, passport number and any mail tracking reference you have and they should e-mail you back with confirmation of receipt and details of where they are up to with processing.
Pony - do you have the web link for that ??? If I have an Agent can I do that?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:53 pm
beach bum

Pony - do you have the web link for that ??? If I have an Agent can I do that?

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/aust...hoc-sydney.htm

Not sure about agent thing? Does form 160 and 26 have agent declaration on it? In which case they may not tell you? Try - see what happens.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/aust...hoc-sydney.htm

Not sure about agent thing? Does form 160 and 26 have agent declaration on it? In which case they may not tell you? Try - see what happens.
Thanks I might do that.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

ponyrama, thanks for that info, I will do that in a couple of days, as my meds were sent via Royal Mail so who knows how long that will take !!!!

Nick
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:12 am
Banned

thomson2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS) is intended to facilitate the entry of skilled workers who have a job offer in a regional area of Australia. Criteria for grant of RSMS visas are generally easier to meet than for the ENS, but RSMS visas are subject to cancellation if the employee does not remain with the employer for 2 years.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thomson2008
but RSMS visas are subject to cancellation if the employee does not remain with the employer for 2 years.
That needs qualifying with what else it says:

"It is not intended to cancel a visa where the employee had made a genuine effort to complete the 2 year contract with the employer."
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Had a gloomy thought today. If the new employers suddenly became victim to the credit crunch and made redundancies what would happen to us and our visa? Are they legally entitled to give hubbie 2 years work??
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think so - they can make you redundant if you are there so I guess they could before you get there...sorry not the answer you wanted

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.