Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

oh
Nick.d Visa app arrived 05/05/08, Meds done 15/09/08
Swheeler 2/10 Adelaide

and Burkins could be used as a reference point Adelaide? 5/6 - 31/7

That covers all us chickens over the last 3 pages
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by Safin
SOunds like a plan. Maybe its worth making sure the CO for the 857 is aware of the 175 so they don't accidentally cock it up - or have you already done that?
What would be the best way to do that? I don't even know if I have a CO or not. Writing a letter to the Brisbane business center postal address I mailed the 857 application to?

What would I put in the letter/how would I word the letter...to grant my 857 before 175? I don't think thats the way it works. Give me some ideas?
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by looky
What would be the best way to do that? I don't even know if I have a CO or not. Writing a letter to the Brisbane business center postal address I mailed the 857 application to?

What would I put in the letter/how would I word the letter...to grant my 857 before 175? I don't think thats the way it works. Give me some ideas?
Old and Bold could also be used ...
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:14 pm

Swheeler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Safin
oh
Nick.d Visa app arrived 05/05/08, Meds done 15/09/08
Swheeler 2/10 Adelaide

and Burkins could be used as a reference point Adelaide? 5/6 - 31/7

That covers all us chickens over the last 3 pages
Yeah it looks like i wont have to wait long then go adelaide
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Swheeler
Word is : Brisbane is working on May/June applications ....
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Err no idea

I just meant to make them aware of the simulataneous applications and ask for a grace period should the 175 be granted first for you to withdraw the 857
rather than outright tell them when to grant them
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Swheeler
Hope not Swheeler....
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Word is : Brisbane is working on May/June applications ....
God help Brisbane applicants...its bloody end of Oct and their at may/june applications . Applicants for September onwards will be getting theirs looked at next year or the year after then
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

God help Brisbane applicants...its bloody end of Oct and their at may/june applications . Applicants for September onwards will be getting theirs looked at next year or the year after then
Well here's some food for thought - on September 13 they were dealing with Feb/March - one month later they are May/June ... so they worked on April/May/June in one month... which means .. 20 November they should be on August/September ... 20 December they should be on November/December ... if they are trying to catch up ...

My prayer is this - Please let a Brisbane Case Officer read this thread and tell all his collegues that WE HAVE FAITH IN THEM !! yes please ... lol
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Where do 175 get processed?
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Well here's some food for thought - on September 13 they were dealing with Feb/March - one month later they are May/June ... so they worked on April/May/June in one month... which means .. 20 November they should be on August/September ... 20 December they should be on November/December ... if they are trying to catch up ...
I sooooooo love your thinking! And I soooooooooo hope your are right!!! (when mine eventually gets lodged...they would have caught up and i'd get mine within a week!! haha). now that is wishful thinking!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
I sooooooo love your thinking! And I soooooooooo hope your are right!!! (when mine eventually gets lodged...they would have caught up and i'd get mine within a week!! haha). now that is wishful thinking!
I cant see why not... I mean we lodge EVERYTHING THEY NEED!! I presented mine soooo well if it was a school project I would have got 100% lol
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

I cant see why not... I mean we lodge EVERYTHING THEY NEED!! I presented mine soooo well if it was a school project I would have got 100% lol
Did you do what Pony did and put an index in and a contents/reference page ?? ...if not, I think you'll loose marks!! perhaps down to 99.99999%.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Did you do what Pony did and put an index in and a contents/reference page ?? ...if not, I think you'll loose marks!! perhaps down to 99.99999%.
I DID !! But that was for the Agent so I wonder how he presented it ... down to 48% ... as he cant even respond to an email !!!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

janjan why were you doing all that when you have an agent? Because unless theres a problem that's all he'll be doing for his dosh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.