Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Aug 25th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

I need help asap. Did anyone who applied for RSMS attached a copy of the nomination approval letter with the application? Is it really required? The reason being I was told my sponsor recieved a permission requiest ID but the formal approval form will not arrive until a few weeks later.

The approval letter is not just a print out of an email is it?

Can Anyone give me a reply asap? thanks.

Last edited by looky; Aug 25th 2008 at 12:37 am.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

oldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really nice

Ponyrama
I spoke to australia house and they said to send the passports and it would be done within the week.
However I need my passport every day for work so they also said you could turn up at the public counter between 9 and 11am.
I am planning on doing this tomorrow so I will let you know if any problems.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:07 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oldandbold
Ponyrama
I spoke to australia house and they said to send the passports and it would be done within the week.
However I need my passport every day for work so they also said you could turn up at the public counter between 9 and 11am.
I am planning on doing this tomorrow so I will let you know if any problems.
Cheers old!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Cheers old!
Seems the RSMS Visa thread is asleep .... lol

Looky - I dont think you need the letter.... I think their is a reference number though that you would need to attach to your app...

Not 100% sure ...
Old Aug 26th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

oldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really nice

ponyrama-no problems at all at getting the visas validated at australia house.
Including queuing I was in and out in 45 minutes with visas validated in three passports.
Cheers!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Including queuing I was in and out in 45 minutes with visas validated in three passports.
Cheers!
Wow !! That was fast ...
Old Aug 26th 2008, 5:14 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers!
Cool - that means that my final deadline for visa approval is thursday 27th november, australia house on the friday, plane to oz on sunday. Ha - like I could cope with that much stress.

Bet it feels even more real now old - visa label and everything - I'm so pleased for you - and very very jealous.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Cool - that means that my final deadline for visa approval is thursday 27th november, australia house on the friday, plane to oz on sunday. Ha - like I could cope with that much stress.

Bet it feels even more real now old - visa label and everything - I'm so pleased for you - and very very jealous.
Jealous .... I am a green eyed monster !!!

But on the other hand - very chuffed for you mate...
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safin
Immigration still haven't decided the casual / permanent saga ...... sometime next week we hope now.

In the mean time employer waiting (and hopefully not going cold on us) and I have even less hair left. And our exisiting visa expires in 9 weeks !!!!!

And we've realised that we can't get bridging visas for our plan b or c so this has to get sorted soon or else we are booking removals in reverse and being sent home!!! - can we get eta's onshore and have a bloody good holiday before having to leave!!!!!? (hopefully joking on that point!)
Still waiting...... will be on the agents case again first thing. I think he only acts when I chase him......
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Still waiting...... will be on the agents case again first thing. I think he only acts when I chase him......
I feel bad for our employer in Aus.... waiting for us !! .... Can they pull out if our visa takes too long?
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

yep I think they can - that's another thing we are worried about - them getting fed up of the whole thing and saying sort your own visa - which we can't as we don't have enough points to do it without them!

Guess it depends how much they want you, their understanding and their ability/desire to wait for you!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

yep I think they can - that's another thing we are worried about - them getting fed up of the whole thing and saying sort your own visa - which we can't as we don't have enough points to do it without them!

Guess it depends how much they want you, their understanding and their ability/desire to wait for you!
Errg - not what I wanted to hear.... fortunately we have a good relationship with our employer but that doesn't stop me feeling dead bad for making them wait ...
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Morning everyone

I posted our passports to the Australian embassy in London on Tuesday evening recorded delivery and included a special delivery pre-paid envelope as requested. We had the passports back on the Saturday morning.

It does state 5 working days on the e-mail that you get instructing you to do this.

Fingers crossed you hear something soon.

xx
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burkins
Morning everyone

I posted our passports to the Australian embassy in London on Tuesday evening recorded delivery and included a special delivery pre-paid envelope as requested. We had the passports back on the Saturday morning.

It does state 5 working days on the e-mail that you get instructing you to do this.

xx
Hey Burkins...

Nice to hear from you ... I see your flights are booked ... lucky you !....
thanks for that update...

Is the house sold or have you decided to let it?
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Burkins

xx
fingers legs eyes ..... and anything else that can be crossed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.