TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by Tanah
I handed mine in on 18th Aug - so official leaving date is 12th September.

Good Luck Sioux - Im hoping this is my week too - my nerves are shot to hell and the waiting is making me feel sick lol
Not holding out any hope till Friday so postie is safe until then - Friday I may camp at the end of the road and pounce when he comes round the corner lol Doesnt seem anyone has got a TWP on any other day but a Friday so im not counting chickens before then

Im due to sit mynursing exam at the begining of Oct so it better hurry up lol
Hang in there all of you, hopefully Labour day will have put them all in a good mood and lots will be on there way on Fri
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

oh no, you mean it was labor day in Canada too? That means they weren't working yesterday. another day wasted. I'm off now to spend money that I dont have. Working bank shift tonight but don't have the energy
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about

I handed mine in on 18th Aug - so official leaving date is 12th September.

Good Luck Sioux - Im hoping this is my week too - my nerves are shot to hell and the waiting is making me feel sick lol
Not holding out any hope till Friday so postie is safe until then - Friday I may camp at the end of the road and pounce when he comes round the corner lol Doesnt seem anyone has got a TWP on any other day but a Friday so im not counting chickens before then

Im due to sit mynursing exam at the begining of Oct so it better hurry up lol
Hi I'm sitting my nursing exam in October too. Where are you sitting. I'm doing mine in Vancouver. I have to fly over to do it as I can't apply to sit in Feb 09 as haven't currently got enough hours to be registered next year!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:35 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shonaoconnor
Hi I'm sitting my nursing exam in October too. Where are you sitting. I'm doing mine in Vancouver. I have to fly over to do it as I can't apply to sit in Feb 09 as haven't currently got enough hours to be registered next year!!!
Im sitting mine in Nanaimo ( vanc Island) and dreading it lol - my stress levels are soaring bythe day lol
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future

Hi, Ive just been reading this part of the thread I hope you dont mind me butting but I was just wondering how can you fly over and just take the nursing exam I thought you had to be on the temporary register and have completed at least 250 hours in Canada before you can sit the exam.

Im asking as I am a nurse and I have just received my TWP we fly out to Vancouver on the 11th October (as I waited to hand my notice in in work until I had my TWP in my HAND), so I will miss the October exam and will have to wait until Feb 09.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:35 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Hi - you can do the exam at anytime - you dont get your FULL permit untill you have completed the 250hours and the exam and paperwork check etc. You can do the experiance and the exam in any order. I know someone else who flew out for the exam - but you still need the hours supervised before they will give you the full permit --- thats in BC though may be different elsewhere

hope that makes sense
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about

Im sitting mine in Nanaimo ( vanc Island) and dreading it lol - my stress levels are soaring bythe day lol
Have you got the revision book? I've worked my way through that and feel a bit better about it now. Also the paper in October is 2 multi choice papers - no short answers which will be alot better as I would never have got the answers to the short questions in the revision book!!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:35 am
is Happy

Have you got the revision book? I've worked my way through that and feel a bit better about it now. Also the paper in October is 2 multi choice papers - no short answers which will be alot better as I would never have got the answers to the short questions in the revision book!!
I have had the book - borrowed it from the RCN and used the interactive cd rom thingy - so feel a little better. The patient / client interaction ones get me - they are like "trick" questions all very idealistic replies and some have 2 answers that could both be considered correct just what your interpretation of " corecctness" is

No permit today - I could feel the postie shaking as he approached my driveway lol
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

ralexa21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

My TWP came in......... yay.......what a stressful year that has been

I'm sitting the CRNE too.......further stress on top of the whole immigration issue!

So our timeline was....

03/07/08 twp application sent
29/07/08 medical forms received
04/08/08 medical done
13/08/08 medical received by CIC
28/08/08 confirmation e-mail to say TWP sent
02/09/08 TWP pre-approval arrived!!!

Have to say that when the letter came yesterday we were a bit worried; was expecting an official package...didn't realise that they send your paperwork to the POE's in Canada...so when we saw this small brown envelope were wondering what on earth it was!!

All good though once we got over our fright!

So all the best to everyone who's still waiting; it's coming to the end of Summer now which will hopefully make a difference to the workload the CIC has.

Toronto here we come
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

congrat's

i bet your happy now
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 2:12 pm
is Happy

Originally Posted by ralexa21

I'm sitting the CRNE too.......further stress on top of the whole immigration issue!

So our timeline was....

04/08/08 medical done

Have to say that when the letter came yesterday we were a bit worried; was expecting an official package...didn't realise that they send your paperwork to the POE's in Canada...so when we saw this small brown envelope were wondering what on earth it was!!

So all the best to everyone who's still waiting; it's coming to the end of Summer now which will hopefully make a difference to the workload the CIC has.

Toronto here we come
well they received my medical paperwork on 15th ( 2 days after you) so who lknows maybe it will be lucky Friday for me

errrr though have to say I havent had an email to say its on its way :O
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

GUESS WHAT.....
VERY LOUD KNOCK ON THE DOOR VERY EARLY THIS MORNING
(thought it was annoying neighbour who asks to use my internet at 8am)
COULDN'T FIND FRONT DOOR KEYS , so spent a good minute looking for them and yelling 'I'm coming'
IT WAS THE POSTMAN, with a BIG BROWN ENVELOPE!!!
HE ASKED ME TO SIGN BUT HE DIDNT HAVE A PEN SO I HAD TO RUN TO KITCHEN AND LOOK FOR PEN...SHAKING ALL THE TIME.......

IT CAME THIS MORNING!!!:
It's dated 28th of August so they just sat on it for a while..
So excited, booking tickets as we speak, should be leaving on the 25th of September, loads to do
So excited.
Champaigne is in the fridge already!
Tanah, it will be anyday now...
Good luck to all still waiting. See you all in Vancouver
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ralexa21;6743814

So our timeline was....

04/08/08 medical done

Toronto here we come [/QUOTE]
Congratulations

well they received my medical paperwork on 15th ( 2 days after you) so who lknows maybe it will be lucky Friday for me

errrr though have to say I havent had an email to say its on its way :O
Don't worry it will be here soon Tanah x

Originally Posted by sioux
GUESS WHAT.....
COULDN'T FIND FRONT DOOR KEYS , so spent a good minute looking for them and yelling 'I'm coming'
HE ASKED ME TO SIGN BUT HE DIDNT HAVE A PEN SO I HAD TO RUN TO KITCHEN AND LOOK FOR PEN...SHAKING ALL THE TIME.......

IT CAME THIS MORNING!!!:
So excited, booking tickets as we speak, should be leaving on the 25th of September, loads to do
So excited.
Maybe there should be a labour day every week if this is the result Well done Sioux
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Well Done Sioux.
So pleased for you.

Good Luck to everyone else who is sitting CRNE. Anyone else sitting on Vancouver?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

TheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sioux
GUESS WHAT.....

IT CAME THIS MORNING!!!:
So excited.
Congratulations Sioux and relaxa21! Thats great news hopefully it will be a good week for us all!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.