TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Aug 27th 2008, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Hi Julie,

I had my meds two weeks ago so just waiting now.Hoping to hear in three weeks. Original application went in 14th July.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got my medical requests through the post this morning Can't believe it! It's been just over 2 weeks since I sent my application to CHC
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future

Excellent
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

I don't know how much longer Ican take this. Today, there was no mail at all.
I got an e-mail from my future manager asking if I could start sooner. I am supposed to start mid October, she now wants me to start mid september. I would love to but...it's out of my control. I feel so helpless, so frustrated.
Wondering whether or not to write to CHC. Is it too early, had my medical done on the 29th, they received results the same week. I got an e-mail saying that the resulst from their internal medical review person, were sent on the 11th of August. So what's the hold up??:curse:
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sioux,

Did you contact the chc regarding your medical or do they just do this as part of the routinue.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fozzy33
Hi Sioux,

Did you contact the chc regarding your medical or do they just do this as part of the routinue.
oh, contacted them because I wanted to make sure that they got everything, plus to sneakily give me an idea as to where things were. I don't think they routinely contact people for anything, although I have heard of one two people in this forum who got phone calls to say that they were processing their application or that their application has been approved..
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sioux,

Thats a good idea, could you pm me the email address that you used, as cant find one apart from the main one.

Kind of in the same boat, have been offered an incentive to be there within 30 days of twp being issuse, but dont know if we will have the house sold in time to fund it.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fozzy33
Hi Sioux,

Thats a good idea, could you pm me the email address that you used, as cant find one apart from the main one.

Kind of in the same boat, have been offered an incentive to be there within 30 days of twp being issuse, but dont know if we will have the house sold in time to fund it.
I used the main one..the one on 'contact us'. Make sure you quote your file number. They replied after 2 days.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Sioux
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:50 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sioux
I don't know how much longer Ican take this. Today, there was no mail at all.
I got an e-mail from my future manager asking if I could start sooner. I am supposed to start mid October, she now wants me to start mid september. I would love to but...it's out of my control. I feel so helpless, so frustrated.
Wondering whether or not to write to CHC. Is it too early, had my medical done on the 29th, they received results the same week. I got an e-mail saying that the resulst from their internal medical review person, were sent on the 11th of August. So what's the hold up??:curse:
errrr Sioux - what email???? I had my medical done on 31st July and I havent had an email !!! I checked with the medical centre a week after and they were expecting the xray report anyday - blood results were back and fine and they were about to send off the info special delivery - but i havent had an email - oh god now im worried!!!!!!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Tannah,

Sioux had a reply to her email sent to chc, its not standard for them to send one.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

yes I sent the an e-mail to see if they had received my medical stuff and they replied saying that they received it all on the 11th of August. I was suprised not only that they replied, but that they replied so quickly.
As Fozzy said, they do routinely send e-mails.
Still waiting for news though, being positive that everyday I wait, is a day closer to getting my TWP
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sioux
I used the main one..the one on 'contact us'. Make sure you quote your file number. They replied after 2 days.
Hi Sioux,

Cant believe the CHC replied after 2 days to your email, I sent them one a little while ago and it took them nearly TWO WEEKS to reply. That was last friday and they said my application had gone for final decision the week before, so Im hoping the TWP will arrive tomorrow!! ( had my medical on 30/6/08 sent 08/07/08).
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VanSte2000
Hi Sioux,

Cant believe the CHC replied after 2 days to your email, I sent them one a little while ago and it took them nearly TWO WEEKS to reply. That was last friday and they said my application had gone for final decision the week before, so Im hoping the TWP will arrive tomorrow!! ( had my medical on 30/6/08 sent 08/07/08).
Gosh thats been a long wait for you. I thought they took about one month after the medicals to send the approval. Are you applying London? I think I may be too hopeful that mine will be here in the next week...if you've been waiting so long...was yours a straightforward application?
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Its come!!

Well postie rang the bell with the special delivery envelope this morning with OH'S certificates inside and the twp letter, so now only need the house sale to go through and we're on our way

So timeline is ; application received for twp on the 25th July 2008, twp received on the 29 August 2008 just over 4 weeks!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.