TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

well congrats to you i take it thats you ready to head on over .im really pleased for you were are you comin too .Enjoy your celebration party tonight:th umbsup:
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scotcal00
well congrats to you i take it thats you ready to head on over .im really pleased for you were are you comin too .Enjoy your celebration party tonight:th umbsup:
Thank you, we are heading to Calgary i cannot wait, now for the packing
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

CONGRATS! You must be very excited. Sounds like perfect timing with selling the house etc..you planned it well! And how quick was that???
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sioux
CONGRATS! You must be very excited. Sounds like perfect timing with selling the house etc..you planned it well! And how quick was that???
I know tell me about it, its fallen nicely just hope the house sale goes through ok , but yes we are VERY exited Thank you
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Thank you, we are heading to Calgary i cannot wait, now for the packing
thats were we are we arrived on 26 july got our house and our now startin to settle.have you decided were you are goin yet
Old Aug 29th 2008, 4:02 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Well nothing for me today - have to say this is my first week of feeling disappointed - now I have to wait a whole week to find out if its coming as seems that Friday is the " magic" day

God this sucks!!!!!! - any news Sioux??
Old Aug 29th 2008, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tanah
Well nothing for me today - have to say this is my first week of feeling disappointed - now I have to wait a whole week to find out if its coming as seems that Friday is the " magic" day

Aww dont be down i am sure it will turn up anytime fingers crossed for you xx
Old Aug 29th 2008, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future

TWP ARRIVED!!!

It arrived this morning in the post, cant believe it was starting to feel really left out of all the good news recently.

Anyway very excited now and we have booked our tickets for the 11th Oct to fly to Vancouver.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VanSte2000

TWP ARRIVED!!!

It arrived this morning in the post, cant believe it was starting to feel really left out of all the good news recently.

Anyway very excited now and we have booked our tickets for the 11th Oct to fly to Vancouver.
Congratulations

Bet your very exited now...just like me! best of luck
Old Aug 29th 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

God this sucks!!!!!! - any news Sioux??[/QUOTE]

No news for me either. I too was expecting it today, since Friday is the'magic 'day as you said..
Feel really sad as I have so much to do before we leave but actually do anything until I get the TWP:curse:
THIS FEELS LIKE HELL:curse:
Think it will be another two weeks, i.e 6 weeks from medicals. 6 weeks is their estimated processing time. Speculation speculation
Old Aug 29th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

Hey everyone,

don't despair!

all good thinks take a little patience........

trust me.......

GOOD LUCK!
Old Aug 30th 2008, 10:36 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paul in Victoria
Hey everyone,

don't despair!

all good thinks take a little patience........

trust me.......

GOOD LUCK!
Hi PLW - thanks for the comforting words lol

Just wondering why did you change your name?? ( curiousity is such a bad thing lol)
Old Aug 30th 2008, 10:39 am
is Happy

Originally Posted by sioux
No news for me either. I too was expecting it today, since Friday is the'magic 'day as you said..
Feel really sad as I have so much to do before we leave but actually do anything until I get the TWP:curse:
THIS FEELS LIKE HELL:curse:
Think it will be another two weeks, i.e 6 weeks from medicals. 6 weeks is their estimated processing time. Speculation speculation

I know - I checked with the Medical place and tracked the medical info sent to CHC, it was received by them on 15th Aug ( so again just a few days behind you) - So now to begin the wait again for another week - sigh!!! - Like you I have so much to do but cant do anything else now until I have it in my hand - I wanted to be there for the kids going back to school but that definately not gonna happen now - aaaaaaaaaaargh
Old Aug 30th 2008, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Its come!!

Fab news now get packing

Well postie rang the bell with the special delivery envelope this morning with OH'S certificates inside and the twp letter, so now only need the house sale to go through and we're on our way

So timeline is ; application received for twp on the 25th July 2008, twp received on the 29 August 2008 just over 4 weeks!!
Thats Brilliant

Hang in there Tanah it will come, expect lots of them are taking there vacation

Originally Posted by VanSte2000

TWP ARRIVED!!!

Great news at least a few have had results this week,

I know - I checked with the Medical place and tracked the medical info sent to CHC, it was received by them on 15th Aug ( so again just a few days behind you) - So now to begin the wait again for another week - sigh!!! - Like you I have so much to do but cant do anything else now until I have it in my hand - I wanted to be there for the kids going back to school but that definately not gonna happen now - aaaaaaaaaaargh
Breath deepley hun xx
Old Aug 30th 2008, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

nextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nice

Hi to everyone ,
It seems so many of you are applying or getting job offers and heading over to Canada via the twp route . Sounds like the best way ... We applied 22nd jan 2007 via the skilled workers route . I have family out there , brother and sister .. We are going over in Nov and think we should do a major job hunt and apply possible the way you guys have .. appreciate any advice . thanks julie and john

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.