TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by sioux
GUESS WHAT.....
VERY LOUD KNOCK ON THE DOOR VERY EARLY THIS MORNING
(thought it was annoying neighbour who asks to use my internet at 8am)
COULDN'T FIND FRONT DOOR KEYS , so spent a good minute looking for them and yelling 'I'm coming'
IT WAS THE POSTMAN, with a BIG BROWN ENVELOPE!!!
HE ASKED ME TO SIGN BUT HE DIDNT HAVE A PEN SO I HAD TO RUN TO KITCHEN AND LOOK FOR PEN...SHAKING ALL THE TIME.......

IT CAME THIS MORNING!!!:
It's dated 28th of August so they just sat on it for a while..
So excited, booking tickets as we speak, should be leaving on the 25th of September, loads to do
So excited.
Champaigne is in the fridge already!
Tanah, it will be anyday now...
Good luck to all still waiting. See you all in Vancouver
Well Done and Congrats SIOUX !!!!

See you out we arrive the 11th October!! Been really busy too we have sorted out a house to rent for when we get out there, and only 3 weeks left in work now cant wait!!!!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by VanSte2000
Well Done and Congrats SIOUX !!!!

See you out we arrive the 11th October!! Been really busy too we have sorted out a house to rent for when we get out there, and only 3 weeks left in work now cant wait!!!!
Thank you, it's been quite a ride.
How did yousort out house coz thats what we struggling with now, any help would be appreciated
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 5:35 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

ok now im worried

gratz you two
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tanah
ok now im worried

gratz you two
Tanah dont worry, remember yours was a few days behind mine, so you should have by the end of next week. I have my fingers crossed for you, sending you good karma etc
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future

Thank you, it's been quite a ride.
How did yousort out house coz thats what we struggling with now, any help would be appreciated
We found the house on craigslist vancouver. I dont know if you have heard of it but it has classified local ads of houses to rent in the whole of vancouver area.

We are moving to north vancouver and we have been there a few times before so we have a idea of the different areas.

We wanted to find somewhere and set it up before we go especially with having two young children it makes it alot easier for when we arrive.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

We found the house on craigslist vancouver. I dont know if you have heard of it but it has classified local ads of houses to rent in the whole of vancouver area.

We are moving to north vancouver and we have been there a few times before so we have a idea of the different areas.

We wanted to find somewhere and set it up before we go especially with having two young children it makes it alot easier for when we arrive.
I practically live on craigslist. North vancouver is where we want to live too, but hardly anything in our very small budget ever comes up. I guess now that we have dates we can actually respond to adverts seriously. Did you secure the place online or were you there when you did it?
Thanks
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

I practically live on craigslist. North vancouver is where we want to live too, but hardly anything in our very small budget ever comes up. I guess now that we have dates we can actually respond to adverts seriously. Did you secure the place online or were you there when you did it?
Thanks
Hi, yes we sercured the place online and lots of phone calls too. If you are planning to live in north van where will you be working? I start work at Lionsgate Hospital north van on 27th October (acutally its orienation first wk). I work in theaters and will do over there too.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

GUESS WHAT.....
VERY LOUD KNOCK ON THE DOOR VERY EARLY THIS MORNING
(thought it was annoying neighbour who asks to use my internet at 8am)
COULDN'T FIND FRONT DOOR KEYS , so spent a good minute looking for them and yelling 'I'm coming'
IT WAS THE POSTMAN, with a BIG BROWN ENVELOPE!!!
HE ASKED ME TO SIGN BUT HE DIDNT HAVE A PEN SO I HAD TO RUN TO KITCHEN AND LOOK FOR PEN...SHAKING ALL THE TIME.......

IT CAME THIS MORNING!!!:
It's dated 28th of August so they just sat on it for a while..
So excited, booking tickets as we speak, should be leaving on the 25th of September, loads to do
So excited.
Champaigne is in the fridge already!
Tanah, it will be anyday now...
Good luck to all still waiting. See you all in Vancouver
Congratulations Sioux!
You must be sooo pleased good luck on your journey xx
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ralexa21

My TWP came in......... yay.......what a stressful year that has been

I'm sitting the CRNE too.......further stress on top of the whole immigration issue!

So our timeline was....

03/07/08 twp application sent
29/07/08 medical forms received
04/08/08 medical done
13/08/08 medical received by CIC
28/08/08 confirmation e-mail to say TWP sent
02/09/08 TWP pre-approval arrived!!!

Have to say that when the letter came yesterday we were a bit worried; was expecting an official package...didn't realise that they send your paperwork to the POE's in Canada...so when we saw this small brown envelope were wondering what on earth it was!!

All good though once we got over our fright!

So all the best to everyone who's still waiting; it's coming to the end of Summer now which will hopefully make a difference to the workload the CIC has.

Toronto here we come
Congratulations Ralexa21!
Loving all this good news! good luck on your journey xx
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, yes we sercured the place online and lots of phone calls too. If you are planning to live in north van where will you be working? I start work at Lionsgate Hospital north van on 27th October (acutally its orienation first wk). I work in theaters and will do over there too.
hie VanSte2000, I wil be working at the BC Children's hospital, downtown, but dont mind the commute.
I start on the 6th of October, so I have very little time to arrange everything. But you know what? I'm happy these are my problems not TWP refusal etc
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Congratulations Sioux!
You must be sooo pleased good luck on your journey xx
Thank you I am sooooo pleased, still can't believe it. Have read the letter over and over again. I can't believe its just a standard, not personalised letter. Just one page if at all. Nothing impressive, I mean the way I was waiting and getting sick etc I thought I'd get a gold edged letter with impressive statements etc
Still, I am over the moon
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future

Congratulations guys, you must be delighted.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you I am sooooo pleased, still can't believe it. Have read the letter over and over again. I can't believe its just a standard, not personalised letter. Just one page if at all. Nothing impressive, I mean the way I was waiting and getting sick etc I thought I'd get a gold edged letter with impressive statements etc
Still, I am over the moon
, thats what i thought too sort of 'is that it??' feeling, they all should come with a nice bouquet of flowers and some bubbly too
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Julie_p
, thats what i thought too sort of 'is that it??' feeling, they all should come with a nice bouquet of flowers and some bubbly too

like the flowers bit
Old Sep 4th 2008, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

ralexa21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Thanks guys!!!

Such a relief.......

All the best to you too, we will all get there in the end

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.