TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 9th 2008, 3:49 pm
Edmonton arrived

crg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Hi to all......had medical today, x-ray last week thats ok. doc doesn't seem to think there is going to be a problem but the bloods have yet to be sorted...cant see a problem myself.......so now await the CIC and those TWP's.

well soux, orangecrush you heard yet??

my total timeline....job offer april 2007...CARNE finally accepted june '08 after having to do a paeds module.....TWP's sent 8th Aug'08, medical request 26 Aug, x-ray 2 sept, medical 9 sept....so far 17 months:curse:
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

alimoo is on a distinguished road

I'm in the same boat-hopefully Vancouver island bound asap.
I had my medical in London 5th August and then was delayed by 3 weeks waiting for notorised consent form from my ex-husband regarding taking the children to Canada.
We've had no joy selling the house but have someone wanting to rent it at the end of the month, and likewise yesterday an e-mail that took a week for a reply saying awaiting assessment by a visa officer.
It's reassuring to hear about everyone elses experiences and to know we are not alone in 'STRESSFUL limbo land !
Lets hope its not long now......
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:35 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crg2704
Hi to all......had medical today, x-ray last week thats ok. doc doesn't seem to think there is going to be a problem but the bloods have yet to be sorted...cant see a problem myself.......so now await the CIC and those TWP's.

well soux, orangecrush you heard yet??

my total timeline....job offer april 2007...CARNE finally accepted june '08 after having to do a paeds module.....TWP's sent 8th Aug'08, medical request 26 Aug, x-ray 2 sept, medical 9 sept....so far 17 months:curse:
nope no good news yet.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

unigirl1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just spoken to the local immigration office here in Winnipeg and they have said that when you are in the 'last few days' it can take a couple of weeks to process, and they should know!!!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 9:35 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by unigirl1982
I have just spoken to the local immigration office here in Winnipeg and they have said that when you are in the 'last few days' it can take a couple of weeks to process, and they should know!!!
isnt that pretty much what we said ??? lol - that their " few days" isnt a few days more like a few weeks lol
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:06 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Just want to say GOOD LUCK to everyone waiting for tomorrow

Its " Magic Friday" again
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tanah
Just want to say GOOD LUCK to everyone waiting for tomorrow

Its " Magic Friday" again
Yep good luck all of you for tomorrow
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

can i just say that the company that i have a job for has not requested a medical should i be concerned
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
can i just say that the company that i have a job for has not requested a medical should i be concerned
whats the job ?
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

automotive glass installer
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:26 pm
is Happy

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
automotive glass installer
The medical is requested by CHC if you are working in a Health environment ie/ nurse or with children usually

So i dont thin its required and if it is CHC will let you know, unless the company requiresa general medical cert which can be done through your own GP but most dont need one
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future

Good luck guys.

My postie doesnt usually come till till 2, so will be a long day tomorrow.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck to all of you waiting for permits keeping everything crossed for you
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future

GOOD LUCK to all still waiting, hope it is that 'friday feeling' tomorrow!!!
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

good luck for friday all those still waiting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.