TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Congratulations Ralexa and Sioux!!

Sioux I knew you would get it this week! Tanah and fozzy, not long till you get yours!!

I had my medical done today, and have handed in my notice...finish work on the 10th of october...can't wait!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Hi to all of you

Congratulations to all of you who got their TWP this week.

I am upset and angry with the Embassy. They dont even reply to the emails that I sent them.

I have been waiting since 9th of June ..day medical was done....I don't understand how they process the TWP....Most of you guys are getting good news.. I am just fed up now.

I think if i dont get it by the end of September i won't bother going to Canada. Really pissed me off now.

Ibby
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Hie Ibby,
I really do feel for you. What about faxing them a letter to say that you have been waiting since June and that they are not responding to emails. It could be that something has happened eg casewoker resigned and didnt hand over etc.
It really doesn't seem fair.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ibbye13
Hi to all of you

I am upset and angry with the Embassy. They dont even reply to the emails that I sent them.

I have been waiting since 9th of June ..day medical was done....I don't understand how they process the TWP....Most of you guys are getting good news.. I am just fed up now.

I think if i dont get it by the end of September i won't bother going to Canada. Really pissed me off now.

Ibby
do you know if your medical results were OK?
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Sioux

My meds were OK cos the doc told me so.

Its just that they never replied to your emails....so basically you don't know anything about the application. You can't complain cos you don't know to whom to complain to. I will fax them tomorrow.

Good for you. My OH has sent her application to the embassy on the 12th of Aug. We did separate applications cos she wanted me to go 6 months ahead and prepare everything there. Now we may need to go together cos of the long delay.

At least one less thing for you to worry now. Bye

Ibby
Old Sep 5th 2008, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

Hi,
Just a thougt but now your other halfs has been sent to Embassay do you think tey may be waiting tp process them together,I was lucky and always had a reply email.I would email them again explaining that your other half has bput in their application now as well but you want yours first as OH is following you to Canada,worth a try at least however its Friday it will probably arrive today after all that,good luck and well done to those who got them this week.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:50 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Hi Sioux

My meds were OK cos the doc told me so.

Its just that they never replied to your emails....so basically you don't know anything about the application. You can't complain cos you don't know to whom to complain to. I will fax them tomorrow.

Good for you. My OH has sent her application to the embassy on the 12th of Aug. We did separate applications cos she wanted me to go 6 months ahead and prepare everything there. Now we may need to go together cos of the long delay.

At least one less thing for you to worry now. Bye

Ibby
Hang in there - Destinationnovascotia had a complete nightmare with her TWP it seemed to take months longer than anyone elses - she was at her wits end and the replies from CHC were hardly comforting - she was also going through an agent and they couldnt do anything either.

I know its upsetting and hard to deal with when everyone around you is getting good news. Email them again today - maybe they are processing the two TWP's together as someone mentioned.

Dont let the few morons that work for the CHC ruin your dream, you'll get there in the end and everything will be forgotten about - dont lose hope yet

Tanah x
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:53 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sioux
Tanah dont worry, remember yours was a few days behind mine, so you should have by the end of next week. I have my fingers crossed for you, sending you good karma etc
I see you got yours now, I'm still waiting....
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by Tanah
ok now im worried

gratz you two
Don't worry I did mine before Siox and you and I still have nothing...
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:56 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
I see you got yours now, I'm still waiting....
Hi Or4nge

Im still waiting too - its seems to be more about when CHC receive your medicals not so much when they were done. Some places get them back faster. I contacted the clinic I had mine done at and they gave me the tracking number so i checked online withthe PO to see if and when they were accepted by CHC - I had my medical done on 31/7 - but CHC didnt receive the results etc til the 15th. If you get no news today, contact the clinic and get the tracking number to see when CHC got the results - peace of mind too as you will know they were received

Tanah
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:59 am

Hi to all of you

Ibby
I hope you hear some good news soon, I can understand how you feel. I'm getting a little pissed off too, as I should have been in Canada last year.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:00 am

Hi Or4nge

Im still waiting too - its seems to be more about when CHC receive your medicals not so much when they were done. Some places get them back faster. I contacted the clinic I had mine done at and they gave me the tracking number so i checked online withthe PO to see if and when they were accepted by CHC - I had my medical done on 31/7 - but CHC didnt receive the results etc til the 15th. If you get no news today, contact the clinic and get the tracking number to see when CHC got the results - peace of mind too as you will know they were received

Tanah
Yeah I'll give them a call thanks xx
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:08 am

Hi Or4nge

Tanah
Just called them and they said "we would have sent them off straight away" and that was it. I even asked if they had a tracking number or anything but no answer to that. oh well limbo land it is for now.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:30 am
is Happy

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
Just called them and they said "we would have sent them off straight away" and that was it. I even asked if they had a tracking number or anything but no answer to that. oh well limbo land it is for now.
How can they send em off straight away? I presume they mean when they have received all the results - ie/ your blood test results and the Xray report... these take time to come back. So they could be right in that they sent them straight away BUT you need to know when that was ie the date they were posted...

In this case I would email the embassy again ( include your file number) and ask if they have been received - you may be lucky with a reply this time

Last edited by Tanah; Sep 5th 2008 at 11:55 am. Reason: removed last sentence as it reads wrongly
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:43 am

How can they send em off straight away? I presume they mean when they have received all the results - ie/ your blood test results and the Xray report... these take time to come back. So they could be right in that they sent them straight away BUT you need to know when that was ie the date they were posted...

In this case I would email the embassy again ( include your file number) and ask if they have been received - now you have a legitimate question you may have more luck with a reply
Hello,

I have not applied for PR yet I have to have a medical for my TWP as I work with children, but I emailed my lawyer and he has sent an email to NSNP Department. We'll see what happens there.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.