TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:46 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by plw
She walked stright by my house.........

No post...........

None.........

Not a thing.............

Doesn't make sense, not just waiting for TWP.........

Other stuff as well...........

But nothing............

For 3 days.........

:curse::curse::curse:

Oh NO it is getting ridiculous now.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
She walked stright by my house.........

No post...........

None.........

Not a thing.............

Doesn't make sense, not just waiting for TWP.........

Other stuff as well...........

But nothing............

For 3 days.........

:curse::curse::curse:
Sorry PLW i thought you were winding us up ?

well you were, you need to bypass tomorrow and wait till fri x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:52 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

By pass is a good choise of words.........

It feels exactly like that.........

That everything is just 'by passing' me........

I know everyone keeps trying to cheer me up........

And pass on words of encouragement etc...........

But I can't believe how the last month has effected me.........

Usually, very confident, decisive and a go getter.......

But now each day the postie walks on by..........

Slowly sinking............

At this rate I'll be no good for the job in Canada anyway.........
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Sorry plw, you've probably been asked this before, but why didn't you apply for your TWP at Port of Entry (POE)?

This is what I intend to do in a couple of weeks.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 1:01 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

I wish I had............

I was put off a little by previous posts on this Forum.

I thought my application was a bit complex as well.

Me - TWP
OH - OSWP
19 year old - Study permit
13 year old - Study permit
and both step children....

Didn't want to 'risk' it....

I really wish I had........
Old Aug 6th 2008, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Sorry to hear that and I hope it turns up soon. I know exactly how you feel. Being in limbo is rotten.

I have never heard of anybody actually been sent packing when applying at POE - Sure, people have been given grillings for not having the proper documents but I think as long as you have your Job Offer, CV, LMO, Proof of funds and educational certificates you are pretty much certain to be granted a TWP there and then.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:28 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

PLW - Remember DNS? she waited 6 months for hers - just kept saying it was being dealt with - she almost gave herself a heart attack with the stress not to mention her work were waiting for her to start.... in the end all was well, it turned up just fine - seems you may have the same chimp who dealt with hers. Hang in there im sure it will be just fine, theres nothing so far they could turn you down for
Old Aug 6th 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Hello PLW and welcome to the circle of self help for people who are waiting for importanat letters to arrive, who would like to start?............................................ ......................yes......................... ......."nod of the head in a freindly and understanding nature"..........................mmmmm............ ...yes...............welllllllllllll......im glad you got that off your chest.............next!!!!!!!!!!

everyones got to smile........keeps you sane!

maybe tomorrow,,,,,tomorrow........we'll love ya tomorrow..........its only a day away!!!!!!!

yes ive gone mad!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future

Hi everyone, plw any good news today? But dont be dishearted if not as friday seems to be the best day for any action!!!!!
Wanted to ask everyone, how long does it normally take to get a reply from the CHC, I emailed them on saturday to enquire on the progress of my TWP and i havent heard anything yet!!
Starting to worry it migth be buried under a hugh pile of forms never to be seen again haha!! bet you know the feeling plw!!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:54 am
plw
9 inch member

Originally Posted by VanSte2000
Hi everyone, plw any good news today? But dont be dishearted if not as friday seems to be the best day for any action!!!!!
Wanted to ask everyone, how long does it normally take to get a reply from the CHC, I emailed them on saturday to enquire on the progress of my TWP and i havent heard anything yet!!
Starting to worry it migth be buried under a hugh pile of forms never to be seen again haha!! bet you know the feeling plw!!
CHC usually reply within 1 week
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:59 am
plw
9 inch member

Postie stalking already this morning........

She doesn't usually get near here before 11 ish........

But what the hell...........
Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:59 am
plw
9 inch member

Nope......

fast forward to Friday..........
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

Originally Posted by plw
Nope......

fast forward to Friday..........
Following the thread with baited breath .. feel like postie stalking myself - and it's not even my postie !!!

Fingers .. toes .. eyes .. all crossed !
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:12 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pengy
Following the thread with baited breath .. feel like postie stalking myself - and it's not even my postie !!!

Fingers .. toes .. eyes .. all crossed !
I'm the same! I look on here every morning to see if it has arrived. I will have a party for PLW once it does finally arrive!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:43 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I'm the same! I look on here every morning to see if it has arrived. I will have a party for PLW once it does finally arrive!
It's the reaon I still check in every day too!!

See we're all thinking of you plw!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.