International Experience Canada

Old Jan 31st 2013, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

acrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by yeastery
That is correct
EDIT: Once you register and submit an application on kompass, I don't think it's just when you register a kompass account
I see.

By the way I recommend Auto Refresh Plus for timed auto refreshing

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...cpelijih?hl=en
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

yeastery is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by acrylicus
I see.

By the way I recommend Auto Refresh Plus for timed auto refreshing

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...cpelijih?hl=en
Nice! Using it. Now all the app needs is some kinda notification sound when the page content changes..
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

acrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond reputeacrylicus has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Using it. Now all the app needs is some kinda notification sound when the page content changes..
I have 3 monitors for design purposes, so I glance over at my left one (which has been the IEC page for the last week) as it refreshes every 15 seconds :P
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

yeastery is on a distinguished road

I have 3 monitors for design purposes, so I glance over at my left one (which has been the IEC page for the last week) as it refreshes every 15 seconds :P
15 seconds!! Nuts. Someone at IEC doesn't know about autorefreshing and thinks you're insane.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Brilliant! Now I can do something other than sitting at the computer refreshing constantly
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

15 seconds!! Nuts. Someone at IEC doesn't know about autorefreshing and thinks you're insane.
Or maybe they'll be inspired to open the damn thing
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:16 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's hard refreshing without loading a cached version?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by orly
Hope it's hard refreshing without loading a cached version?
Yeah it's designed not to work on the Cache
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

onyourradar is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeez why won't it just feekin open!!!?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Dandaman1 is on a distinguished road

Has everybody made Kompass accounts through the Irish IEC website and just selected the UK as their country of citizenship? I'm not sure whether or not to do it in case it causes problems (the account server might be assigned to the Irish programme etc.)
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Kraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to all

I havent done anything so far, I am just waiting to see.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:40 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onyourradar
Jeez why won't it just feekin open!!!?
You're fast learning about the legendary timescales and communication skills of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

wallsey28 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant remember from the Irish applications last year, but are the Irish visas disapearing faster due to a change in age (now 18-35) and the duration to 2 years?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

I actually had a dream last night, where the program didn't open until 5am, and after about 15 minutes all the spaces were gone..... (and yes, I did wake up in a panic, until I checked the website and it hadn't been updated)
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wallsey28
I cant remember from the Irish applications last year, but are the Irish visas disapearing faster due to a change in age (now 18-35) and the duration to 2 years?
And I think they removed the habitual residency requirement.

I did wonder if it might have something to do with lowering the CEC requirement to 1 year - so with a 2-year IEC visa, makes it much easier to apply for CEC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.