International Experience Canada

Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

sq85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

I read this as part of the required documents for Ireland:

A legible photocopy of the identification pages of your passport (family names, given name(s), date and place of birth, passport’s issue and expiry dates). Your passport must be valid for at least one day beyond the date of your departure from Canada and there must be one completely blank page, other than the last page, available in your passport.

Do we need to scan in the blank page or just need to make sure we have a blank page?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:23 pm

salmonfella is an unknown quantity at this point

Just make sure you have a blank page for there visa.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Jennika is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably just make sure there is a blank page, I didn't scan mine in when I applied last year!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:44 pm
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

Blank will be fine. I have a printed copy of my passport will that be ok to rescan and upload as it shows clearly all the information.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

BradGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point

Good evening folks - is anyone else crazily refreshing the UK IEC page as of 3:30PM GMT and finding nothing? I bet it opens tonight whilst I'm at work and away from the computer. >.<;

In other news:

"Mr Kenney announced last week that IEC visas granted to UK citizens will also last for two years from 2013. He said that he would change the requirements of the Canadian Experience Class scheme for granting permanent residency so that the Canadian Experience requirement will change from one year's Canadian skilled work experience rather than the current two years skilled work experience requirement. Mr Kenney told the English newspaper the Daily Telegraph last week that he hoped that these changes would combine to encourage UK students who visit Canada on a gap-year holiday to stay and make their lives in Canada."

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2012-...isas-for-irish

Sounds promising for us Brits!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Kraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to allKraven is a name known to all

Still not open O.O
Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Ally and Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kraven
Still not open O.O
"It will open before February 1, 2013"

Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

sq85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kraven
Still not open O.O
I guess if they open it 11:59pm tonight technically it's still before 1st Feb?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ally and Chris
"It will open before February 1, 2013"

I'll believe it when I see it
Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Reece21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they don't delay it OPEN!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

If they do delay it, I hope they put a new estimated opening date there - instead of just leaving us hanging with "before 1st February 2013"
Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

MikeBrit will become famous soon enough

I wonder if they are surprised by the volume of applications for the Irish one and thus feel the need to delay?

Are the people that put it up in Canada or the UK? If they are in Canada it might well go up this evening if they are behind us, if its the embassy in the UK that puts it up I imagine no dice til tomorrow as it is nearly 5 o'clock.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

mishpotato is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeBrit
I wonder if they are surprised by the volume of applications for the Irish one and thus feel the need to delay?

Are the people that put it up in Canada or the UK? If they are in Canada it might well go up this evening if they are behind us, if its the embassy in the UK that puts it up I imagine no dice til tomorrow as it is nearly 5 o'clock.
It's like groundhog day ... but on Christmas Eve
Old Jan 31st 2013, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Dandaman1 is on a distinguished road

I'm hoping the rush for the UK programme isn't as mad - it looks like the Irish quota will be filled by next week! This is nothing like last year at all

Just gotta make sure I submit my application as soon as possible!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dandaman1
Just gotta make sure I submit my application as soon as possible!
If it ever opens....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.