Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old May 30th 2012, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

the lythes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by scotty1974
this was also posted on the IEC Canada facebook page by IEC themselves on Monday evening...

"We have presently closed the Program, however everyone that has submitted their application to IEC London and is attested by the postal mark dated before May 28 will still be scanned and processed through.."

so looks like anyone who got an application in on/before 28 May has the chance of a visa
My wife sent one in that arrived last Friday as we got fed up waiting for PR
Oh right.. and you got your NOR email then?
Old May 30th 2012, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by the lythes
Oh right.. and you got your NOR email then?
One thing I would say is that when you read the section on 'Payment' and 'refunds' it does give on example of when they will provide a refund is when the programme is full.... so which would suggest I guess that youre place isnt even secure once payment is taken.......
Old May 30th 2012, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Loui-d
its from the date of your arrival i think
From the date you enter the country and get activate your visa
Old May 30th 2012, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CM1205
WOO HOO!!

Date Sent: 01/05/2012
NOR: 08/05/12
Payment request & Payment sent: 25/05/2012
Passed to CIC: 30/05/12
LOI:..........................

Super fast!
Wow thats quick they must have cleared their backlog... very jealous!!
Old May 30th 2012, 5:30 am
Just Joined

KateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really nice

One thing I would say is that when you read the section on 'Payment' and 'refunds' it does give on example of when they will provide a refund is when the programme is full.... so which would suggest I guess that youre place isnt even secure once payment is taken.......
That's exactly what I thought! However I don't get why everyone is panicking and stressing over it all just sit back and wait for it once it's left your hands it's in theirs to sort! They've had 5 thousand and whatever permits to finalise, in excess of that in applications and then loads of people mithering because they haven't heard anything for a week! Let the people do their jobs. FYI I am in the same boat as a lot of people I sent payment and then was requested to send proof and no I've not heard anything but stressing about it won't get you anywhere!
Old May 30th 2012, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by KateDil
That's exactly what I thought! However I don't get why everyone is panicking and stressing over it all just sit back and wait for it once it's left your hands it's in theirs to sort! They've had 5 thousand and whatever permits to finalise, in excess of that in applications and then loads of people mithering because they haven't heard anything for a week! Let the people do their jobs. FYI I am in the same boat as a lot of people I sent payment and then was requested to send proof and no I've not heard anything but stressing about it won't get you anywhere!
Yea totally agree but that's the frustrating bit I suppose.. I'm 30, turn 31 in August.. this is my last chance to get one. I have 3 children and a lot is riding on whether this goes through or not so I guess everyone has their own reasons for getting a little stressed. Some people can reapply when the next quota comes out. Its just reassuring to come onto forums to know other people are in the same boat or have advice as they've been through it.
Old May 30th 2012, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

James_88 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there i am wondering if anyone can help me i just had an email with my payment request since this is all new to me i just want to know how i go about doing this if anyone could help it would be great and very helpful thanks
Old May 30th 2012, 6:26 am
Just Joined

englishguy2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by James_88
hi there i am wondering if anyone can help me i just had an email with my payment request since this is all new to me i just want to know how i go about doing this if anyone could help it would be great and very helpful thanks
Sorry to be harsh but does the letter not detail what needs to be done quite specifically!? My one definitely did and if followed to the letter (which I did) then there should be no problem...?
Old May 30th 2012, 8:14 am
Just Joined

KateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really niceKateDil is just really nice

Yea totally agree but that's the frustrating bit I suppose.. I'm 30, turn 31 in August.. this is my last chance to get one. I have 3 children and a lot is riding on whether this goes through or not so I guess everyone has their own reasons for getting a little stressed. Some people can reapply when the next quota comes out. Its just reassuring to come onto forums to know other people are in the same boat or have advice as they've been through it.
Yea that's fair enough, I just don't see what people will gain from stressing out except getting more stressed. Good luck, I hope you're successful xxx
Old May 30th 2012, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

ye no bother i am just a bit confused plus i dont want to get it wrong on my first time applying , how do you pay it online or is it easier to go into your bank ?
Old May 30th 2012, 8:46 am
Just Joined

ye no bother i am just a bit confused plus i dont want to get it wrong on my first time applying , how do you pay it online or is it easier to go into your bank ?
You can do either, I just did mine online you only need to use the account number and sort code pay £90 using your WTN number as the reference but you will probably have to take the dashes out. Easy peasy i printed out the final page of the online banking transaction as that is what is your receipt should you be asked for it. make sure you send the electronic copy of your form too.
Old May 30th 2012, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

You can do either, I just did mine online you only need to use the account number and sort code pay £90 using your WTN number as the reference but you will probably have to take the dashes out. Easy peasy i printed out the final page of the online banking transaction as that is what is your receipt should you be asked for it. make sure you send the electronic copy of your form too.
Thanks KateDil, i take it by the email the recept and imm1295 are to be sent to two different emails and also do you know when you are giving them your wtn number for the payment do you need to put WTN: LDN-GB-12-WHP-006167 or just LDN-GB-12-WHP-006167 thanks
Old May 30th 2012, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Thanks KateDil, i take it by the email the recept and imm1295 are to be sent to two different emails and also do you know when you are giving them your wtn number for the payment do you need to put WTN: LDN-GB-12-WHP-006167 or just LDN-GB-12-WHP-006167 thanks
you may not need to send the receipt, just make sure you have a copy just incase! Send the IMM1295 to the email address that you got the payment request email from, I just pressed reply and changed the subject line to what it told me to put in the letter. I think that was the WTN number too. But check your email! Just LDN-GB-12-WHP-006167 as the reference, but probably without dashes so LDNGB12WHP006167 if it won't all fit
Old May 30th 2012, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

you may not need to send the receipt, just make sure you have a copy just incase! Send the IMM1295 to the email address that you got the payment request email from, I just pressed reply and changed the subject line to what it told me to put in the letter. I think that was the WTN number too. But check your email! Just LDN-GB-12-WHP-006167 as the reference, but probably without dashes so LDNGB12WHP006167 if it won't all fit
ye they give you two different emails to send to one for each of payment and imm1295 yea ? no bother i am going to my bank to pay it by that way just dont wanna get muddled up via internet lol !
Old May 30th 2012, 9:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 30, turn 31 in August.. this is my last chance to get one. I have 3 children and a lot is riding on whether this goes through or not so I guess everyone has their own reasons for getting a little stressed.
Guess you do have more to lose then, out of interest are you planning on taking the children for the year as well?

Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.