Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old May 28th 2012, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

age26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by Adminphobe
has anyone who paid on the 25th May 2012 and immediately received the letter requesting further proof of payment actually received formal confirmation that payment has been received and moved to the next stage.

Gradually going crazy here.
Ive recieved nothing !! I'm going crazy here I just want to know they have it! I may send it again I just want an answer. I'm just worried if they can't find it they just won't bother telling you! Which email did you send it to? On the Facebook group they tell you to send it to a different one.
Old May 28th 2012, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Coledeschanel is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend had to send her proof of payment details a few days ago as they couldnt trace her payment from end of April, and she got her LOI this morning.
Old May 28th 2012, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

Kate113 is an unknown quantity at this point

For everyone who got the request to pay in euros, i just got this email:

Good morning;
A technical error has occurred in our system and you have received the incorrect letter. Please make arrangements to pay your participation fee in GBP rather than Euros. The participation fee is £90. We are currently rectifying the technical error in our system, information will be posted on our website to notify applicants of the need to make their payment in pounds sterling, and another message will be sent to individual applicants to confirm the requirement. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Kind regards,
The IEC Team
UK / Ireland
Old May 28th 2012, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

tapemeasures is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kate113
For everyone who got the request to pay in euros, i just got this email:

Good morning;
A technical error has occurred in our system and you have received the incorrect letter. Please make arrangements to pay your participation fee in GBP rather than Euros. The participation fee is £90. We are currently rectifying the technical error in our system, information will be posted on our website to notify applicants of the need to make their payment in pounds sterling, and another message will be sent to individual applicants to confirm the requirement. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Kind regards,
The IEC Team
UK / Ireland
Great news.

I went to the bank this morning and sent the £90, got my payment receipt. It took my friend to point out the glaringly obvious; I can photograph it with my SLR or even my Iphone and turn it into a .jpg less than 500KB - not sure why I convinced myself I needed a scanner!
Old May 28th 2012, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

meatballsub is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Kate!
Old May 28th 2012, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

Annikan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coledeschanel
My friend had to send her proof of payment details a few days ago as they couldnt trace her payment from end of April, and she got her LOI this morning.
Did she receive a passed to CiC note anytime in between that? Did she have a reference from the bank or just give the details of when she paid?

Thanks!
Old May 28th 2012, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Annikan
Did she receive a passed to CiC note anytime in between that? Did she have a reference from the bank or just give the details of when she paid?

Thanks!
No, she didnt get a passed to CIC email. They completley missed that email off. She paid on the 27th April and then last week she had a letter through the post asking if she still wanted to have a medical and if not, to email them and let them know that she just wanted a standard IEC visa, which she did. Then a few days later she got an email saying that they couldnt find her payment and requested details of when she paid etc. I'm not sure what she sent them but this morning she got her LOI. I will ask her and post the info later.
Old May 29th 2012, 12:57 am
Just Joined

gemma87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Kate! I feel like a massive idiot, I thought it was a payment to an international account not a UK one and from looking at the website I paid £90 today, hopefully it all goes through ok!
Old May 29th 2012, 2:03 am
Just Joined

KGR32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, really sorry if this has been asked a million times. Trying to pay (have now paid twice!) the £90 but the bank doesnt allow 20 digits in the reference field to put in the WTN number and I've now had an e mail asking for proof of payment cos they clearly havent been able to match what I've sent. Anyone tell me how to get the 20 digit WTN number sent with the payment. Spent an hour in the bank today and they couldnt do it! ta
Old May 29th 2012, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by KGR32
Hi, really sorry if this has been asked a million times. Trying to pay (have now paid twice!) the £90 but the bank doesnt allow 20 digits in the reference field to put in the WTN number and I've now had an e mail asking for proof of payment cos they clearly havent been able to match what I've sent. Anyone tell me how to get the 20 digit WTN number sent with the payment. Spent an hour in the bank today and they couldnt do it! ta
You miss out the dashes, so make sure you quote all of your number. Everyone has had this problem.
Old May 29th 2012, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

Can anyone feedback what flight option they took to get over to Canda? Or are going to take? Are we okay to fly one-way as long as we have funds for a return flight? How much do they class as sufficient funds for a flight? ATM I'm looking to fly to Vancouver start of Aug with Canadian Affair one-way £480
Old May 29th 2012, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

James_88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by techy2487
A few months left ? Consider yourself lucky
Can anyone tell me roughly what time of day the send out patment requests ? Thanks
Old May 29th 2012, 2:20 am
Just Joined

KGR32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi thanks very much for speedy reply, payment sent on Friday missed out dashes so hopefully they match that one. Went into bank today and resent it (cos they said they could reverse previous payment which they now say they cant) and said they could override the 18 character issue - they have now sent a second payment missing off the last 2 digits instead! great - have sent them a scan of the payment info so fingers crossed. ta
Old May 29th 2012, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

tapemeasures is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KGR32
Hi thanks very much for speedy reply, payment sent on Friday missed out dashes so hopefully they match that one. Went into bank today and resent it (cos they said they could reverse previous payment which they now say they cant) and said they could override the 18 character issue - they have now sent a second payment missing off the last 2 digits instead! great - have sent them a scan of the payment info so fingers crossed. ta
Hi,

My Payment Request letter states 'The most important information is all the alphanumeric code that follows "WTN: LDN". Without these 13 characters we cannot link your payment with your application...'

Therefore I just used the 13 characters, without the hyphens, after WTN: LDN.

Hope this helps.
Old May 29th 2012, 3:28 am
Just Joined

af1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tapemeasures
Hi there!

Just wondering what your result was with this - did you use online banking in the end? I'm so concerned with doing everything they've asked for so might go into the branch and then find some way of scanning the receipt.

Thanks
- Bev
Yeah, I used online banking. It didn't generate a receipt so I took a screenshot of my online bank statement highlighting the money leaving the account, I also sent my account details. I'm pretty sure it'll be fine as they only use the proof of payment if they can't find it in their system initially.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.