Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old May 2nd 2012, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

iBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to all
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by kidster
I put 'unknown' on my sheet as that is what was said to put in the FAQ from what i saw

Still waiting on my email for receipt of receiving the application, hoping it comes tomorrow, fingers crossed
Fingers crossed for you too!

Out of interest when did your application reach London?
Old May 2nd 2012, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

kidster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iBoBBa
Fingers crossed for you too!

Out of interest when did your application reach London?
Just looked on the parcelforce website and says it was delivered two days ago so 30/04
Old May 2nd 2012, 9:57 am
Just Joined

colbelfast is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the quick replies, i shall put in Unknown!
Old May 2nd 2012, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

iBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to all

Just looked on the parcelforce website and says it was delivered two days ago so 30/04
Well I hope it does come tomorrow but as fast as there streaming through the applications now don't think it will. From March onwards it took people including me 2 weeks, but hey! You can be hopeful right?
Old May 2nd 2012, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Well I hope it does come tomorrow but as fast as there streaming through the applications now don't think it will. From March onwards it took people including me 2 weeks, but hey! You can be hopeful right?
Well i do hope and pray every nite, as i recently landed myself a job to save up for the cash for the proof of funds, my police certificate came late over the good friday period so that set me back by 2 days
Old May 2nd 2012, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Well i do hope and pray every nite, as i recently landed myself a job to save up for the cash for the proof of funds, my police certificate came late over the good friday period so that set me back by 2 days
A guy got his LOI after a week of being sent to CIC, I'm doing a bit of praying myself this happens to me!
Old May 2nd 2012, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

A guy got his LOI after a week of being sent to CIC, I'm doing a bit of praying myself this happens to me!
Well lets hope i get an email and you get your LOI then both of us will be happy
Old May 2nd 2012, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Well lets hope i get an email and you get your LOI then both of us will be happy
I hope everyone in this thread gets their LOI's, then we could all meet in Vancouver to partay!
Old May 2nd 2012, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

I hope everyone in this thread gets their LOI's, then we could all meet in Vancouver to partay!
Me too im heading to Langley/Surrey, and even if i dont get the LOI im going anyway!
Old May 2nd 2012, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Me too im heading to Langley/Surrey, and even if i dont get the LOI im going anyway!
Ah cool, Im going to that area too.
Old May 2nd 2012, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Ah cool, Im going to that area too.
Sweet, well as mentioned i will be going anyway regardless of LOI but that will be in september as i am currently saving loads of money
Old May 2nd 2012, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

hemlyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all.

Have only just found this forum and wish I had found it sooner as it seems there are a lot of people all in the same boat. I am just wondering if there is anyone who has sent off their application recently and has already received the email confirming receipt.
Mine was posted by royal mail special delivery on about 14/04/12 confirmed delivered on royal mail website on 17/04/12 and so far no email.
Thanks in advance
Old May 2nd 2012, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

Annikan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am new to this forum, but just got my LOI through so I thought I would share my timeline for those still waiting:

Application sent: 10/02
Received confirmation: 08/03
Payment Request: 16/04
Confirmation and passed to next stage: 23/04
LOI: 03/05

Good luck to everyone out there
Old May 3rd 2012, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Annikan
Hi

I am new to this forum, but just got my LOI through so I thought I would share my timeline for those still waiting:

Application sent: 10/02
Received confirmation: 08/03
Payment Request: 16/04
Confirmation and passed to next stage: 23/04
LOI: 03/05

Good luck to everyone out there
Only 10 days to wait for your LOI that's pretty good!
Old May 3rd 2012, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

dan09uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Only 10 days to wait for your LOI that's pretty good!
seems like a lot of people are getting loi within 10 days of being sent to CIC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.