Default Re: International Experience Canada

Great job, I think I saved a copy!

Thanks,
Col
Old May 31st 2012, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

Adminphobe is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks Mark for the confirmation of payment email address. Find it quite strange that they would not mention that in the letter they send out.

Its almost like they try and build in reasons to fail people on the applicaiton!
Old May 31st 2012, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

Originally Posted by the lythes
Ha ha fairplay, I know the feeling being here in the UK.
Well I've been here almost a year now, I'm settled in a life and a job with friends and people who I love. I didn't wanna give that up!
Old May 31st 2012, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

markstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by colbelfast
Great job, I think I saved a copy!

Thanks,
Col
Just make sure you send a Validated copy with the barcode page!
Old May 31st 2012, 3:51 am
Just Joined

colbelfast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by markstimson
Just make sure you send a Validated copy with the barcode page!
If I don't have the barcode page will that be an issue?
Old May 31st 2012, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

If you don't have the barcode page then it's not validated so yes, that will be an issue.
Old May 31st 2012, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

markstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to behold

If it's the same as what you sent, just hit 'validate' and this will generate the barcode page at which point you can save and send. Happy days.
Old May 31st 2012, 4:07 am
Just Joined

colbelfast is an unknown quantity at this point

Mmm starting to worry If I don't have a copy of the form I sent in post which had the barcode on it
Old May 31st 2012, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

James_88 is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know if the high commission is closed on monday and tuesday ?
Old May 31st 2012, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

segaste is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my passed to CIC email today about 5pm. I'm proper dead happy. To add to theat, I got an email in work just before I left which put me in a brilliant mood and now I'm off for five days! Fantastic!!
Old May 31st 2012, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

the lythes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Third6
Well I've been here almost a year now, I'm settled in a life and a job with friends and people who I love. I didn't wanna give that up!
Are you planning on staying then? Why don't you go for a temp work permit with a LMO letter? you could stay another 2 or 3 years and go for residency....
Old May 31st 2012, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Sod it. I'm sending payment again and emailing a screen shot of the HSBC payment sent page if I don't get any kind of acknowledgement re proof of payment tomorrow. I've read previous posts and enough people have paid twice to get it through. The payment sent page has all the info they are asking for in the email. Starting to get a touch stressed out now! Not for the first time with this process.....
Old May 31st 2012, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

segaste is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by markstimson
Sod it. I'm sending payment again and emailing a screen shot of the HSBC payment sent page if I don't get any kind of acknowledgement re proof of payment tomorrow. I've read previous posts and enough people have paid twice to get it through. The payment sent page has all the info they are asking for in the email. Starting to get a touch stressed out now! Not for the first time with this process.....
Don't waste your money. I sent my payment last week and the following day I was asked for proof of payment. I never received any reciept bar the automated reply but got passed to the CIC today. Have patience
Old May 31st 2012, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the lythes
Are you planning on staying then? Why don't you go for a temp work permit with a LMO letter? you could stay another 2 or 3 years and go for residency....
That's my plan, I need to get a proper job though! haha. Right now I'm just working part-time as a music publicist and part-time at a movie theater. I'm working on getting a more permanent music job to possibly either get an LMO for or straight apply for PR through arranged employment.
Old May 31st 2012, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Oh man...I'm trying but it's so hard! That's great news by the way. I paid last Thurs, asked for proof on Fri and sent the info also on Fri. May I ask when you paid and sent proof? Also did you send them the ref numbers or a PDF of some kind of receipt? Wondering whether an actual receipt instead of just the payment info will get through quicker...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.