CPC Mississauga

Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive AOR from London? I also sent off an e-mail to the address you gave me, Jeff (thanks again for that!). Still no response from that, either - will I actually get one?!

Did you both have a good Thanksgiving?
I've heard that London are really crap for sending out AOR's...apparently we'll probably only hear from them when they request our passports...

Thanksgiving was pleasent thanks!You??

My old man arrives tomorrow!!I'm soo excited!!I've sent in a wishlist Hula hoops, marmite, bisto the lot!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Are you serious? So, we shouldn't expect a AOR from London?

I suppose the good thing is that we must be about half way through this by now, right? Well, a bit over half way...I know I'm going the CRY MY EYES OUT when I get the PPR, just from the relief!!!!!!!

Marmite? What is with Marmite?! lol. Am I the only Brit who doesn't like that stuff - gross! lol. Mmmm, Hula Hoops! Don't get me started, Jeff!! Just reading that; you have triggered off a craving for CRISPS!! You know what I would ask for? Pot Noodles...lol Chicken and Mushroom! Yummy!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Are you serious? So, we shouldn't expect a AOR from London?

I suppose the good thing is that we must be about half way through this by now, right? Well, a bit over half way...I know I'm going the CRY MY EYES OUT when I get the PPR, just from the relief!!!!!!!

Marmite? What is with Marmite?! lol. Am I the only Brit who doesn't like that stuff - gross! lol. Mmmm, Hula Hoops! Don't get me started, Jeff!! Just reading that; you have triggered off a craving for CRISPS!! You know what I would ask for? Pot Noodles...lol Chicken and Mushroom! Yummy!
MARMITE RULEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

ergh, pot noodles!!Fowl!!Super noodles however!!

Yep, i'm not holding my breath for an AOR from London!!Just hoping for the PPR asap!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
MARMITE RULEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

ergh, pot noodles!!Fowl!!Super noodles however!!

Yep, i'm not holding my breath for an AOR from London!!Just hoping for the PPR asap!
OK, stop! You're making me drool! lol. Mmmm Super Noodles! I haven't had them for ages, over 4 years in fact! lol

Have you noticed you can't get Galaxy Chocolate here?! Or am I just blind? I was sure that Dove Chocolate was Canada/US version of Galaxy, but after tasting it - I think not!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

OK, stop! You're making me drool! lol. Mmmm Super Noodles! I haven't had them for ages, over 4 years in fact! lol

Have you noticed you can't get Galaxy Chocolate here?! Or am I just blind? I was sure that Dove Chocolate was Canada/US version of Galaxy, but after tasting it - I think not!
No you can't get galaxy here!When Caroline's mum came over...she brought a truck load!!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

No you can't get galaxy here!When Caroline's mum came over...she brought a truck load!!
The poor Canadians don't even realise how deprived they are of the best chocolate in the WORLD - nothing compares to Galaxy...remember me saying about the British Shop here in Montreal? They do sell them there, but the local Brits snap them up! lol. I always bring some back with me too, Robert LOVES the stuff and his sister, Julie almost died when she tasted it! lol

What time is your Dad arriving?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys so havent been here long enough!!! you can get galaxy in Toronto at sugar mountain and a place in the atrium on bay that sells English stuff you guys need to look harder LOL, ive been here 5 years I know where everything is!! and Jeff how dare you diss the pot noodle! those things are god!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
You guys so havent been here long enough!!! you can get galaxy in Toronto at sugar mountain and a place in the atrium on bay that sells English stuff you guys need to look harder LOL, ive been here 5 years I know where everything is!! and Jeff how dare you diss the pot noodle! those things are god!
ergh...so my Dad has left!and I pretty much drank and ate myself into oblivion!!

Still haven't heard a peep!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

hahaha, as long as you had a good time, Jeff! That's all that matters! Did your Dad love it here? Next year will be a big year for me, my parents are coming over, my sister and her boyfriend and a friend with hubby and little baby AND my best mate is coming over too with her other half!! They all seem to flock here at the same time! lol It will be fun though, can you believe it will be the first time any of them have been here in all my 4 years here! lol Shocking, I know...they are all scardy cats, they don't like flying! lol

No news my end either, it's OK, we will all hear sooner or later!! I still haven't heard anything about my Police checks...who knows if they have even reached the Police station yet with the bloody postal strikes! EEK!!

Did you end up getting your visa or visiting visa extended? Are you still loving being a Bloke of Leisure?! lol

Chelsea! How is work going? Keeping you very busy? lol
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

hahaha, as long as you had a good time, Jeff! That's all that matters! Did your Dad love it here? Next year will be a big year for me, my parents are coming over, my sister and her boyfriend and a friend with hubby and little baby AND my best mate is coming over too with her other half!! They all seem to flock here at the same time! lol It will be fun though, can you believe it will be the first time any of them have been here in all my 4 years here! lol Shocking, I know...they are all scardy cats, they don't like flying! lol

No news my end either, it's OK, we will all hear sooner or later!! I still haven't heard anything about my Police checks...who knows if they have even reached the Police station yet with the bloody postal strikes! EEK!!

Did you end up getting your visa or visiting visa extended? Are you still loving being a Bloke of Leisure?! lol

Chelsea! How is work going? Keeping you very busy? lol
Yeah he had a lovely time thanks...really loved Toronto!Could understand why I moved over here and he actually felt more comfortable here than he's ever done visiting my sister in Landan!

Haven't heard a peep about my visitor visa...but that doesn't bother me!I just want my PR!!!Devon and Cornwall write to you within 10 days of receiving your request...perhaps give the Mersey police a call and ask if they've received it!It'll be on their comps!!

Next year will be mint for you!!We've had TOO many visitors this year!Now it's time to relax!!

Off to Van in 4 weeks!Canny wait!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi guys!

I have an update! Well, it's not really a great one, but it's still a step in the right direction! lol Since I am in Quebec, I had to wait for the Quebec Government (Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles) to send me a form to see if I am eligible to live in this "special" Provence I was worried it was going to take FOREVER for them to send the required forms to me! BUT...last Friday we received them! It only took 6 weeks, a lot of people were saying it takes about 11...so, I'm very happy about that! It's nothing complicated, just a couple of pages, oh and another $250!!! lol We will have these filled in and sent off by mid-week!! WHOOHOO!!

How is everyone else doing?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys!

I have an update! Well, it's not really a great one, but it's still a step in the right direction! lol Since I am in Quebec, I had to wait for the Quebec Government (Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles) to send me a form to see if I am eligible to live in this "special" Provence I was worried it was going to take FOREVER for them to send the required forms to me! BUT...last Friday we received them! It only took 6 weeks, a lot of people were saying it takes about 11...so, I'm very happy about that! It's nothing complicated, just a couple of pages, oh and another $250!!! lol We will have these filled in and sent off by mid-week!! WHOOHOO!!

How is everyone else doing?
Congrats Kate!!That's awesome!!At least you know the process is ticking along nicely!!!

Still no word on my end...started to get incredibly frustrated by the whole!It wouldn't be soo bad if I knew how far along they had progressed and what was left to do!But I sit and wait...
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have a feeling November will be a great month for us! I was worried that Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles would slow things down for me, but it seems it will be OK. My only worry is the Police Checks...they were sent off a few weeks ago now and still no word of acknowledgement as of yet. Which is making me worry that they haven't received them yet with the bloody postal strike...is this going to be the pain in the arse of me?! I agree, it's the not knowing part that is the killer...but like I said, I feel November is the month for us!! I hope I'm right!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

I have a feeling November will be a great month for us! I was worried that Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles would slow things down for me, but it seems it will be OK. My only worry is the Police Checks...they were sent off a few weeks ago now and still no word of acknowledgement as of yet. Which is making me worry that they haven't received them yet with the bloody postal strike...is this going to be the pain in the arse of me?! I agree, it's the not knowing part that is the killer...but like I said, I feel November is the month for us!! I hope I'm right!!
Ahhh I hope you're right too!!November is just around the corner!!!

Come on CHC!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, Kate.... so you have to sign this paperwork you received and send it to off to Immigration? Oh and dont worry, Im sure your police checks are safe in hands by now.

No updates from me too. Bah. I wish we'd at least get an update saying they have received medicals like you, Jeff... ..cause we're both worried if we dont hear something soon, Scott will have to take them again. *Gulp*

Fingers crossed we all hear something by November. Sure would be the best early Christmas pressie ever!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.