CPC Mississauga

Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Cheers, annabella! There always seems to be something! It'll be worth it in the end!!

Well, the good thing about going in-aland now is that they seem to be processing faster!! So, good luck and keep us updated!!

Anyone got any updates???

I haven't
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

I just checked the website and it now says 'In Process' - they started processing September 24th.

Woooo its finally starting....

Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

WOOHOO!! Congratulations, Chelsea! That's fantastic news!

No updates my end, I don't really expect to hear any more for a few weeks, although it's killing us to wait, wait we must! Hey, Jeff, I logged on to my ecas yesterday and I clicked on one of the links that it gave to help us understand the process better...or whatever it said. It opened another window and from looking at it, when they have received the medicals, usually they have made their decision already! Did you see that too? That's a great thing for you if that's what it means!

So, my sister finally sent off the form for the police check today...thank god! Let's see how long that takes!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Guys, do either of you know what the e-mail address is for CHC-London? I asked this in another posting but don't have much time today to go browsing...I'm being lazy but have much to do! Argh!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Guys, do either of you know what the e-mail address is for CHC-London? I asked this in another posting but don't have much time today to go browsing...I'm being lazy but have much to do! Argh!
[email protected]

Wooo Chels!!You're on your way!!

Yeah Kate, I saw that too...which really got my hopes up!I saw two guys on Immigration.ca who got their's within a month from London - I saw that you posted in their thread!!So i'm hoping that i'll be along the same lines...we have similar timelines!!

The wait is killing me though...killing me!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

I really hope to get another update soon saying they've received Scott's medicals...seeing as we sent them with our application and we're worried that if they dont look at them soonish they might expire....gah!

*fingers crossed*

Jeff: Awesome news that if it means they've looked at medicals they've made their decision. I'm guessing you'll hear something very soon.

Kate: That's great news that your police checks are on their way...shouldnt take too long to get those back. Will you be sending them off to London as soon as you get em or wait until they request them?

Now we're all in the same boat....oooh how exciting! hehehe
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:05 am
Account Closed

annabella is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers, annabella! There always seems to be something! It'll be worth it in the end!!

Well, the good thing about going in-aland now is that they seem to be processing faster!! So, good luck and keep us updated!!

Thanks so much.
a
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm going to get them sent back to my parent's house and then they will send them directly to London...nope point waiting for them to request, it only means MORE time...and more time and more waiting is not something I can handle! hahaha!

You know, I had a hard time with my medicals...the doctor was an arse and was a bit of an airhead...the doctors office lost my results and everything was messed up. The doctor went away on vacation for a month and no one knew what to do with my medical results...where to send them etc. I tried calling them constantly every day for 2 weeks and didn't get through to anyone...finally I got a message from them that they had sent them off...now I'm starting to wonder if they really did...what do you guys think? They never gave me a copy of them either, which I requested many, many times...how am I going to know if they were "really" sent off?!

Jeff, I hope that is what it means...maybe you will hear back from them this month! That would be fantastic!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

I'm going to get them sent back to my parent's house and then they will send them directly to London...nope point waiting for them to request, it only means MORE time...and more time and more waiting is not something I can handle! hahaha!

You know, I had a hard time with my medicals...the doctor was an arse and was a bit of an airhead...the doctors office lost my results and everything was messed up. The doctor went away on vacation for a month and no one knew what to do with my medical results...where to send them etc. I tried calling them constantly every day for 2 weeks and didn't get through to anyone...finally I got a message from them that they had sent them off...now I'm starting to wonder if they really did...what do you guys think? They never gave me a copy of them either, which I requested many, many times...how am I going to know if they were "really" sent off?!

Jeff, I hope that is what it means...maybe you will hear back from them this month! That would be fantastic!
it would be absolutely awesome if I was approved this month!!

Kate...that sounds terrible about your medical? You did get the little form that you send in with your application right?!

I couldn't fault my medical...apart from the price!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep, I also have all the receipts! I'm glad yours went ok...hahaha I sware, the doctor I went to was a lunatic and didn't have a clue about anything. Oh yeah! She was also interrogating me about my relationship with Robert...she even had a dig me saying that it sounds like I spend too much time with my boyfriend... What the hell! lol

Thanks for the e-mail address for CHC-London!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:15 am
Account Closed

annabella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
I just checked the website and it now says 'In Process' - they started processing September 24th.

Woooo its finally starting....

So happy for you Chelsea.
a
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Thank you, Annabella.

Do you know when you'll be applying or are you planning to wait a bit?

Keep in touch and let us know how things go for you, whatever you plan to do.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Chelsea! GOOD LUCK with your new job! I hope your first day is a good one!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

I was just reading on the other web site that they only update ecas once a week! lol Usually at the beginning of the week, on a Tuesday! I checked today, but no updates on mine! Apparently, in-land applicants will see more updates on their ecas than we will...so, they are advising us not to check 5 times a day, every day! lol We can't get discouraged! One member even mentioned that one of the Senior members had set up some sort of monitor were you will receive an e-mail when your ecas has been updated...I'll try to find out more about this!

Thought this might be interesting to know! I suppose this will help save our sanity for a while! lol Or will it?! hahaha
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

I was just reading on the other web site that they only update ecas once a week! lol Usually at the beginning of the week, on a Tuesday! I checked today, but no updates on mine! Apparently, in-land applicants will see more updates on their ecas than we will...so, they are advising us not to check 5 times a day, every day! lol We can't get discouraged! One member even mentioned that one of the Senior members had set up some sort of monitor were you will receive an e-mail when your ecas has been updated...I'll try to find out more about this!

Thought this might be interesting to know! I suppose this will help save our sanity for a while! lol Or will it?! hahaha
Ahh tell me about it!!!I check it all the time with the hope that it's changed to 'decision made'!!

An e-mail update would be awesome!!Would save me alot of time and sanity!!

GOOD LUCK CHELS!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.