CPC Mississauga

Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Hi Giggles,

I officially landed on May 17th 2006, ive been a PR for 18 months now, and we are actually heading home soon back to England for a while, I cant wait
Sob sob...

So, you wanna lunch at tims on Fri?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Hi Giggles,

I officially landed on May 17th 2006, ive been a PR for 18 months now, and we are actually heading home soon back to England for a while, I cant wait
That's great! It's always good to go back for a while to see everyone! You were out of status when you applied out-land, right? I only remember because I was out of status for a year and a half...hehehe It freaked me out and I didn't want to take the chance of applying while being out of status!! It would have been just my luck that they would have BOOTED me out the country!! Thankfully in August this year I plucked up the courage and went to England for 2 weeks...panicked the whole flight back, but made it through customs no probs! lol
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, Kate...correcto! I was offered a job as part of the Managment team with HMV yesterday I'm well chuffed...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
Yes, Kate...correcto! I was offered a job as part of the Managment team with HMV yesterday I'm well chuffed...
Good for you! That's brilliant! When do you start? I may have to dash soon!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
That's great! It's always good to go back for a while to see everyone! You were out of status when you applied out-land, right? I only remember because I was out of status for a year and a half...hehehe It freaked me out and I didn't want to take the chance of applying while being out of status!! It would have been just my luck that they would have BOOTED me out the country!! Thankfully in August this year I plucked up the courage and went to England for 2 weeks...panicked the whole flight back, but made it through customs no probs! lol
Yes I was and jammy that i got in too!!! and Jeff Friday at Tims sounds AWESOME!!!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Yes I was and jammy that i got in too!!! and Jeff Friday at Tims sounds AWESOME!!!!
any news Chels?!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, Kate...Im so excited - I start on Tuesday

Jeff: no, still nothing showing up Hopefully I'll see something by Monday..

gah, this wait is killing me.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
Thank you, Kate...Im so excited - I start on Tuesday

Jeff: no, still nothing showing up Hopefully I'll see something by Monday..

gah, this wait is killing me.
yeah me too...

Chin up tho - we'll all be there soon! Positive vibes sent your way
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Chelsea, don't worry - next week is your week!!!!

Jeff, got your message on Facebook!! Don't worry about the RCMP checks, you did a good thing!! You are only meant to send in the one from back home, but since you have lived in Canada for longer than 6 months they may just request them (RCMP checks) anyway!! You used your head and possibly saved yourself 2 months or whatever it is if they do ask!! Nice one!!

OK, so I really have a dilemma!! My sister finally took the Police check form to the police station in Liverpool and was told that they don't do the police checks for the immigration there...:curse: What the hell am I supposed to do now?! This is so frustrating!!!!!! Do I get her to send them directly to The Met? Do I have to send them to a 'local' police station?! I'm going to put a new posting up to see if anyone can tell me....the drama never ends!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:53 am
Account Closed

annabella is an unknown quantity at this point

Chelsea, don't worry - next week is your week!!!!

Jeff, got your message on Facebook!! Don't worry about the RCMP checks, you did a good thing!! You are only meant to send in the one from back home, but since you have lived in Canada for longer than 6 months they may just request them (RCMP checks) anyway!! You used your head and possibly saved yourself 2 months or whatever it is if they do ask!! Nice one!!

OK, so I really have a dilemma!! My sister finally took the Police check form to the police station in Liverpool and was told that they don't do the police checks for the immigration there...:curse: What the hell am I supposed to do now?! This is so frustrating!!!!!! Do I get her to send them directly to The Met? Do I have to send them to a 'local' police station?! I'm going to put a new posting up to see if anyone can tell me....the drama never ends!!!!
I obtained a police check from the West Sussex police because that is the last county I lived in when in UK. Just feed in to Google or whatever "police check.............." adding the relevant county. Should work. Each country seems to have its own rules from what I remember.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by annabella
I obtained a police check from the West Sussex police because that is the last county I lived in when in UK. Just feed in to Google or whatever "police check.............." adding the relevant county. Should work. Each country seems to have its own rules from what I remember.
Sorry I meant "each county has its own rules". I said "country" by mistake.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry I meant "each county has its own rules". I said "country" by mistake.
Great! Thank you annabella! How's it going with your app. did you send it in yet?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:26 am
Account Closed

Great! Thank you annabella! How's it going with your app. did you send it in yet?
No, did look at the CIC site and it clearly says that if we are both living - ie sponsor and sponsored - in Canada we should go through Vegreville. Given that I shall no longer have a contact address in France that could prove to be a problem if I went out-land being saying I am resident in France. Final signature for French house sale takes place about beg. Nov., so you see it is a bit problematic. Also there is the question of being called for interview together - that would be in France - to prove relationship is genuine. There are a few little "ifs" that make me feel I shall go in-land. As I have also said before I am not in that much of a rush as I am retired. Thanks for asking. Appreciate it.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:27 am
Account Closed

No, did look at the CIC site and it clearly says that if we are both living - ie sponsor and sponsored - in Canada we should go through Vegreville. Given that I shall no longer have a contact address in France that could prove to be a problem if I went out-land being saying I am resident in France. Final signature for French house sale takes place about beg. Nov., so you see it is a bit problematic. Also there is the question of being called for interview together - that would be in France - to prove relationship is genuine. There are a few little "ifs" that make me feel I shall go in-land. As I have also said before I am not in that much of a rush as I am retired. Thanks for asking. Appreciate it.
Oh and forgot to say good luck to you. You seem to be going through a few trials and tribs. at mo.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh and forgot to say good luck to you. You seem to be going through a few trials and tribs. at mo.
Cheers, annabella! There always seems to be something! It'll be worth it in the end!!

Well, the good thing about going in-aland now is that they seem to be processing faster!! So, good luck and keep us updated!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.