CPC Mississauga

Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
Did everyone enjoy their Halloween?! We didn't do anything, except for watching a 'scary' movie called Dark Water...it was alright but nothing to write home about!!!

Kate, have you contacted the po-leese again about your checks? Just to see if they've started processing it?

Still no news my end, I think the folks at CHC have gone on holiday!!:curse:

Hello!! I think I will only contact the police again on Monday (November 5th, eh! that's Bonfire Night!) If they still haven't received it by then, I will just send another request in!! I'm not expecting to hear any news until after Christmas now!! It's OK, it's done when it's done, right? It's now November Jeff!! This is YOUR month!! I'm sure it is!!

Halloween was good!! I got dressed up as a Witch and went out Trick or Treating with our Niece and Nephew...was a little disappointed to see Taylor not really wanting to go...she's 12 now and I think she was a bit embarrassed incase she bumped into her old School friends!! Although, she had nothing to worry about as there were bunches of 16 years old having a blast Trick or Treating! lol Halloween is one of my most favourite Holidays!! I can't wait until we have kids!!!!! Mmmwwahahahahahaha
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

I just received a letter in the post from CPC Mississauga today saying that they received our $490 Permanent Resident Fee and that the visa office has been notified that the applicable fees have now been paid.

Now its just a matter of waiting to hear for PPR and London requesting Passport....

Hopefully anyday now....

Kate/Jeff...any news on your ends?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
I just received a letter in the post from CPC Mississauga today saying that they received our $490 Permanent Resident Fee and that the visa office has been notified that the applicable fees have now been paid.

Now its just a matter of waiting to hear for PPR and London requesting Passport....

Hopefully anyday now....

Kate/Jeff...any news on your ends?
That's great news Chels!!Hopefully you'll get that PPR soon!!!

I haven't got jack to report...still no updates! boooo!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Hey Guys!

How is everyone today? I'm in so much pain right now, I went to the Dentist today to fix a tooth that was chipped and now that the numbness has gone from the drugs the Doc gave me, the pain is here with vengeance! Ouch!

Chelsea, that is FAB news!! Good for you!! Scott is going to be here soon!! Holy moly, it still baffles me at how fast your application was proceed!! It's so cool!!

The only news I have to share is; my Police Certificate request still hasn't made it to the Liverpool Police Station so they are urging me to send them in again...so, definitely for me anyway, there will be no good news until the new year!! If the Police Checks take around 45 days...that takes us to a couple of days before Christmas, then a couple of weeks for CHC to get them...who knows when they will actually "process" them...and if the require any additional info...see my reason for me saying my hopes are for the New Year! lol Oh and we have to throw in the fact that the Christmas Holidays will be mixed in there also! lol Whatever - that's life and I'll take it when I get it with a big cheesy grin on my face too!!

Jeff, I hope you hear some news soon!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Hey Guys!

How is everyone today? I'm in so much pain right now, I went to the Dentist today to fix a tooth that was chipped and now that the numbness has gone from the drugs the Doc gave me, the pain is here with vengeance! Ouch!

Chelsea, that is FAB news!! Good for you!! Scott is going to be here soon!! Holy moly, it still baffles me at how fast your application was proceed!! It's so cool!!

The only news I have to share is; my Police Certificate request still hasn't made it to the Liverpool Police Station so they are urging me to send them in again...so, definitely for me anyway, there will be no good news until the new year!! If the Police Checks take around 45 days...that takes us to a couple of days before Christmas, then a couple of weeks for CHC to get them...who knows when they will actually "process" them...and if the require any additional info...see my reason for me saying my hopes are for the New Year! lol Oh and we have to throw in the fact that the Christmas Holidays will be mixed in there also! lol Whatever - that's life and I'll take it when I get it with a big cheesy grin on my face too!!

Jeff, I hope you hear some news soon!!
Ahhhh Kate, they still haven't received your bloody police checks?!What a flippin' nightmare!!Bloody fuzz!

I think i'm resigned to the fact that I'm probs not going to be able to land until after Christmas now...things just don't seem to be moving and well I was hoping to at least get my evidence back, like Chels, just so I know that things are still ticking down at CHC...never mind!!

So it's started snowing in Mun-tree-all eh?!I think we were forcasted for rainy /snow mixture...so I think i'll just stay in with my marmite and toast!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Jeff; say it ain't so!! Marmite?? You like MARMITE?? I must not be truly British, I seem to be one of only a handful on here that doesn't like the stuff!! lol I must be missing something!! lol

Yes, it's true! It has started to snow here in Montreal and I'm not that excited to see it!! I'm not a fan of the snow!! lol Not a fan of Winter either...I like the summer!! The only time I really like the snow is when it's undisturbed, especially at night when it's so quiet and picturesque and looks like there is glitter all over the ground!! Once it turns to mush and yellow/brown then it's just gross!!

You never know, Jeff you might still hear something before Christmas!! Chin up and all that!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

adding our info the timeline.

Submitted Cara's spousal sponsorship to CIC Mississauga on 30th Oct, they recieved it on 2nd Nov.

i paid and sent everything up front. submitted for processing in London UK. we are married and have lived together for 8 years. so pretty straight forward. Cara i here on a 12 month visitor visa at the moment. she is also waiting for a LMO so its a race which will come first.

just out of interest, how do you guys check your status on the CIC website? in the system it requires a referance number. what do you put? the reciept number from the online payment of fees?

also whose name do you put? the sponsor or the applicant?

also where can i check the current processing date and time? cant find it on the site.

thanks
Scott (on Cara's screen name)
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kittykerr

Submitted Cara's spousal sponsorship to CIC Mississauga on 30th Oct, they recieved it on 2nd Nov.

i paid and sent everything up front. submitted for processing in London UK. we are married and have lived together for 8 years. so pretty straight forward. Cara i here on a 12 month visitor visa at the moment. she is also waiting for a LMO so its a race which will come first.

just out of interest, how do you guys check your status on the CIC website? in the system it requires a referance number. what do you put? the reciept number from the online payment of fees?

also where can i check the current processing date and time? cant find it on the site.

thanks
Hi Scott,

When you receive sponsorship approval from CPC Mississauga, you will be given a client number...you can use this to access the info on ECAS. I've been told you can use your fee receipt number too...but it never worked for me.

All the best with your application!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
Hi Scott,

When you receive sponsorship approval from CPC Mississauga, you will be given a client number...you can use this to access the info on ECAS. I've been told you can use your fee receipt number too...but it never worked for me.

All the best with your application!!
Hi, Scott!

Jeff is right. Whenever my boyfriend and I tried to log on to Ecas too; our receipt # never worked. It only worked when we got our Client # from Mississagua when my BF was approved to sponsor me. When you do get it, you put in the Sponsors details and it should work!

You can check current processing times by clicking on this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...fc-spouses.asp ...I hope this is what you were looking for!!

Good luck!!

Kate
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

Hi, Scott!

Jeff is right. Whenever my boyfriend and I tried to log on to Ecas too; our receipt # never worked. It only worked when we got our Client # from Mississagua when my BF was approved to sponsor me. When you do get it, you put in the Sponsors details and it should work!

You can check current processing times by clicking on this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...fc-spouses.asp ...I hope this is what you were looking for!!

Good luck!!

Kate
yep thats the one. no wonder i couldnt find it, i was clicking on the OUTSIDE canada times. didnt think that it would split the first it on the timelines too...

oh well, all being well should be about 2 months and it will be well on its way...
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

yep thats the one. no wonder i couldnt find it, i was clicking on the OUTSIDE canada times. didnt think that it would split the first it on the timelines too...

oh well, all being well should be about 2 months and it will be well on its way...
They seem to be pretty fast in Mississauga, so you'll have that approval before you know it!! Keep us posted, we pop on this thread quite often!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

Hi,

We submitted our application just a bit before you through Family class. We sent it off on the 14th of September. It was received by Mississauga around the 17th. We checked online using the receipt number and the details of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor application was processed and a decision made on the 10th of October. We then received a Client number to use with my Sponsor's details to check.
The application was then sent off to Buffalo - despite us requesting that it be sent to the office relevant to my nationality - which we thought would be London (UK). We now know that it was sent to Buffalo because I have been in Canada for more than a year. Unfortunately I did not realise that this was going to be the case and my medical results are sat in London. We have contacted Buffalo (after the CIC call centre and the doctor's office where I had the medical) and we are now waiting on a response from them as of what to do. I am hoping that they are able to retrieve the results from London - fingers crossed.
We received a letter just the other day informing us that the application is now 'in process' and we now have a File number to check with online which corresponds to my details.
I hope that this gives you some idea of the timeline - you can check the processing dates for the spouse sponsorship here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...sp#sponsorship
They are currently processing applications from October 9th. So you have around a month to wait. I think that the site is updated every Tuesday, but I could be wrong.
For the applicant times check:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...fc-spouses.asp

Best of luck and keep us updated

Cheers.

add: Sorry for the repetition - your question answered whilst I was typing away

thanks

thanks
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks lil bear. nice to see a recent timeline..

hopefully we should be sending Cara's passport to london for the visa somewhere around new year!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi, L'il Bear! Your application was sent to Buffalo because you have been in Canada for over a year? I have been here for 4 years and mine was sent to London...Jeff (jeffinthecity) has been here for over a year and his was sent to London also! That is strange, I've never heard that happening before. We learn new things everyday on here! Did you live in the USA at one point?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

Hi,
Nope, never lived in the USA. We were so happy to received the letter that my sponsor was approved and then confused that it was sent to Buffalo. We rang the CIC call centre straight away because we were worried that the medical results had been sent to London (where we expected the application to be processed). The call centre just stated that 'yes, that is a problem' and said that it was sent to Buffalo because I had been here for a year. He also stated that it was 'better' as the office was close - which it's not seen as we live in Vancouver and a trip to London would be much more convenient for us than one to Buffalo. They were quite condescending and less than helpful. We rang the doctor's office where I had the medical but they had said the results had already been sent to London and they didn't have the originals any longer. We have since contacted Buffalo but no response as of yet I wish that they would have just sent it to London as we had requested. Maybe it's worth ringing the call centre again to see if I get a different response.

If this has happened to anyone else I would be grateful for any advice or encouragement.

Hi, L'il Bear! Your application was sent to Buffalo because you have been in Canada for over a year? I have been here for 4 years and mine was sent to London...Jeff (jeffinthecity) has been here for over a year and his was sent to London also! That is strange, I've never heard that happening before. We learn new things everyday on here! Did you live in the USA at one point?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.