CPC Mississauga

Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Well done, Tom! It is a relief to see some process on eCas! Good stuff!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
Hey Jeff...

Nice to see you again...its been awhile. Glad Vancouver is treating you and your gal good - weather is beautiful but sure gets damn cold at nights. Heh. Hope you had an awesome time here....get up to anything fun?

When Scott received PPR letter about 2 days later Ecas changed and said 'Decision Made' - 'Letter sent out about decision, blah blah...' so we're just waiting to get that.

Dunno what the hold up is on your application. Very very strange. You could always email them (Scott sent them an email which they never replied to about his medicals expiring soon asking them when he'd hear about PPR...) so it might be worth it to send them one and see what's up?! Hope you hear something soon tho!! Let us know.
Well we're back and my liver is truly suffering!!We had a fab time!!!Just spent most of the time partying with Caroline's family...it was great!!Chels, I recommend you try 'Samba' - a Brazilian restaurant on Alberni, opposite the new Ritz Carlton Residences in Downtown!All you can eat buffet and they bring the meat around for you and sheer it on the table...there is soo much to choose from!!It was amazing!!!

Anyways back to this bloody immigration process...still haven't heard a bloody peep outta CHC!!Really dunno what the hold up is...they've got all my fees up front and they haven't requested any additional info!I'm thinking of e-mailing them...but I don't want it to have an adverse affect on my app. ARGH!!! I really need my visa NOW!!!Especially with Christmas and Caroline's birthday coming up...I wanna be earning again!!

Anyways...I hope you're all well guys!Kate, any word on your police checks????
Old Nov 27th 2007, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

Hey all.

So bit of an update....

I gave up on wating for slow Canada Post to deliver the "decision made" letter and phoned immigration yesterday and I have been approved as a sponsor and the application has now been forwarded to London yay!!! So excited now!

Question.... once they start processing in London will I recieve a new log in to see the status on ECAS? Will they send me a letter or a letter to my partner in the UK?

Hope you are all well!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
Well we're back and my liver is truly suffering!!We had a fab time!!!Just spent most of the time partying with Caroline's family...it was great!!Chels, I recommend you try 'Samba' - a Brazilian restaurant on Alberni, opposite the new Ritz Carlton Residences in Downtown!All you can eat buffet and they bring the meat around for you and sheer it on the table...there is soo much to choose from!!It was amazing!!!

Anyways back to this bloody immigration process...still haven't heard a bloody peep outta CHC!!Really dunno what the hold up is...they've got all my fees up front and they haven't requested any additional info!I'm thinking of e-mailing them...but I don't want it to have an adverse affect on my app. ARGH!!! I really need my visa NOW!!!Especially with Christmas and Caroline's birthday coming up...I wanna be earning again!!

Anyways...I hope you're all well guys!Kate, any word on your police checks????

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Well, I contacted the Police Head Quarters in Liverpool again last night and the super nice lady who has been keeping me posted got back to me...still not there!!! It just doesn't make sense!!!! ARGH!!! I'm thinking of just sending it to the MET...worth a try. I'm a bit desperate at the minute.

Jeff, at least you know your application is in process...I know it's has said for a while that your Medical Results were received, but that's good news. It means that someone was looking at your application and requested them!!! Maybe it's just the background check that's taking forever...I really don't know, you're still in the 'normal' time frame for the application process, so try not to worry!!!!! There is still a month left this year and I have high hopes that you will get it before 2008 hits!!!! My fingers and toes are permanently crossed for you!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Blimeygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by catherinelouise
Hey all.

Question.... once they start processing in London will I recieve a new log in to see the status on ECAS? Will they send me a letter or a letter to my partner in the UK?

Hope you are all well!!
Congrats You will get a letter to your mailing address stating you are approved as a sponsor and that they have forwarded the app, basically what you already know. The letter has the client # which you can use to access ECAS but you can also just use the receipt # which is what we have been doing.
Nothing comes up under Tom's details, all the info appears under my login as the sponsor - ours now says In Process whereas it was not available for a long time.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info!

Finally got the letter yesterday. It is very exciting!!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Well, I contacted the Police Head Quarters in Liverpool again last night and the super nice lady who has been keeping me posted got back to me...still not there!!! It just doesn't make sense!!!! ARGH!!! I'm thinking of just sending it to the MET...worth a try. I'm a bit desperate at the minute.

Jeff, at least you know your application is in process...I know it's has said for a while that your Medical Results were received, but that's good news. It means that someone was looking at your application and requested them!!! Maybe it's just the background check that's taking forever...I really don't know, you're still in the 'normal' time frame for the application process, so try not to worry!!!!! There is still a month left this year and I have high hopes that you will get it before 2008 hits!!!! My fingers and toes are permanently crossed for you!!!
Cheers for the words Kate.

I really feel for you with this whole police fiasco!!How many times have you sent your request??It's really getting beyond a joke now!!!Yeah if I were you then i'd send them straight to the met with a cover letter explaining what has happened...perhaps the ladies name who you dealt with so she can back it up...they might even speed it up for yoU!!

Well, I've just e-mailed CHC London...what's the worst that can happen?!I've just seen someone who got their ppr after being in process in London for a month!!So, it's a bout time I try to find out what's going on!!!

Grrr...
Old Nov 28th 2007, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the info!

Finally got the letter yesterday. It is very exciting!!
Hi, catherinelouise! Congratulations on getting the first hurdle over and done with!!! Yup, with the letter your received from Mississagua you can log on to Ecas with the Client # at the top of the letter. Just a word of advice...don't worry yourself logging in and checking it on a daily basis, you will drive yourself mad like we all did!! hahaha It very rarely updates with new information, so don't freak out if after a couple of week you don't see any progress!! It's normal!!

Don't count on getting a AOR from London, not one of us has received one to date...all ours were sent to London in September!! I only got my file # for London because of this whole mix up with my Police Checks...I asked them for it so when I do finally get them (Police checks), I can give my file # with the certificates so they know which application it goes with!!! Either way, file # from Mississagua or file # from London, they both give the same results!!

Relax, take it easy and all will be great!! Definitely keep us up dated if you do hear good news soon (which I really hope you do!!!!)

Cheers!! x x x x
Old Nov 28th 2007, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the kind words!

That is really annoying about the police checks!! I don't understand the hold up! Hopefully that will all be sorted for you soon!

Silly question but what is an AOR?

Old Nov 28th 2007, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers for the words Kate.

I really feel for you with this whole police fiasco!!How many times have you sent your request??It's really getting beyond a joke now!!!Yeah if I were you then i'd send them straight to the met with a cover letter explaining what has happened...perhaps the ladies name who you dealt with so she can back it up...they might even speed it up for yoU!!

Well, I've just e-mailed CHC London...what's the worst that can happen?!I've just seen someone who got their ppr after being in process in London for a month!! So, it's a bout time I try to find out what's going on!!!

Grrr...
Good for you, Jeff!! I hope they get back to you quickly!! Don't worry about me, this will all sort itself out sooner or later!! Think positive, that's my motto!! lol
Old Nov 28th 2007, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the kind words!

That is really annoying about the police checks!! I don't understand the hold up! Hopefully that will all be sorted for you soon!

Silly question but what is an AOR?

Oops, sorry catherinelouise...hehehe AOR means, Acknowledgement Of Receipt.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Good for you, Jeff!! I hope they get back to you quickly!! Don't worry about me, this will all sort itself out sooner or later!! Think positive, that's my motto!! lol
Cheers mate, hopefully the swines will reply in a prompt manner!!

It's just hard to be positive when I can't work and provide for Christmas!

But the chin will be up!!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers mate, hopefully the swines will reply in a prompt manner!!

It's just hard to be positive when I can't work and provide for Christmas!

But the chin will be up!!
Usually the saying is "Lady of Leisure"...but you know what? You should enjoy being a Man of Leisure for now!! Take it easy, it's not always going to be this way!! So what if you're not going to be able to spend a butt load on gift's and all that this year...you are going to have MANY MANY Christmas' to come!!! Just remember, the main thing is that you and Caroline are together right now, I'm sure there is nothing you both could want more!! If there is, then you have a problem and probably shouldn't be going through this crap to stay here!!!! LOL...

That's right, chin up; we're British and can take whatever life can throw at us!!!!!

It's all good!!

I think I have a little buzz going on from the cold/flu tablets I took...
Old Nov 28th 2007, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Usually the saying is "Lady of Leisure"...but you know what? You should enjoy being a Man of Leisure for now!! Take it easy, it's not always going to be this way!! So what if you're not going to be able to spend a butt load on gift's and all that this year...you are going to have MANY MANY Christmas' to come!!! Just remember, the main thing is that you and Caroline are together right now, I'm sure there is nothing you both could want more!! If there is, then you have a problem and probably shouldn't be going through this crap to stay here!!!! LOL...

That's right, chin up; we're British and can take whatever life can throw at us!!!!!

It's all good!!

I think I have a little buzz going on from the cold/flu tablets I took...
Ahhh, your always soo positive Kate!!I am in every other aspect of life except for all things Immi!!!

Yeah I know, christmas together - plus it's Caroline's b'day on the 19th...

You've got a cold eh?! You know, since leaving the UK 14 months ago...I haven't been sick!!Perhaps it's the weather?!! Or just the clean company i'm keeping jokes...

So are you and Robert still planning on hitting the Big T?!! Leafs are awful at the moment!!! Are they England in disguise?!!!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Ahhh, your always soo positive Kate!!I am in every other aspect of life except for all things Immi!!!

Yeah I know, christmas together - plus it's Caroline's b'day on the 19th...

You've got a cold eh?! You know, since leaving the UK 14 months ago...I haven't been sick!!Perhaps it's the weather?!! Or just the clean company i'm keeping jokes...

So are you and Robert still planning on hitting the Big T?!! Leafs are awful at the moment!!! Are they England in disguise?!!!
hehehehe, I try!! I'm a giggler and tend to laugh things off...see too many people stressed and bummed out that I refuse to get like that!!!

Caroline has the same Birthday as my best friend!!! So close to Christmas!! Robert's Birthday is January 3rd...also close!! I'm a summer gal, August 7th!!

Yeah, probably will get out to TO next year, maybe not to see the Leafs now, couldn't get any decent tickets!!

I never use to get that many colds or flu; I even worked with kids and usually people would get sick!!! Since I came here, I get a cold maybe 3 times in a winter!! lol But hey, I have now found the "super drug" to help me through it!!!! lol They are very strong, maybe I should just take one!! HA!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.