CPC Mississauga

Old Nov 13th 2007, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Yep, it's on the application form. But we will be informing them of the adress change in advance, so I am sure it will be fine too
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Got a text from Scott after I finished work tonight...

He got PPR request today!!

Wahey!!!!

Think I'll have a drink to celebrate tonight
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:52 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Got a text from Scott after I finished work tonight...

He got PPR request today!!

Wahey!!!!

Think I'll have a drink to celebrate tonight
Brilliant news, Chelsea.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers, Judy....

I'm so excited
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

They've now had my passport 19 days, ECAS status is set to decision made and yet still I have not heard from them. I'm starting to get a queasy feeling about this (that or the lawyers have f*£!ed up and sent a FEDEX return envelope and lied to me when I enquired if they had put a national expresspost envelope within the fedex package they couriered)
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: CPC Mississauga

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome news, Chelsea!! I'm so happy for you!! Wow, your appliaction was done at an amazing speed!! So, it's going to be a great Christmas for you both!! No news from me, like usual!! lol
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mc_dub
They've now had my passport 19 days, ECAS status is set to decision made and yet still I have not heard from them. I'm starting to get a queasy feeling about this (that or the lawyers have f*£!ed up and sent a FEDEX return envelope and lied to me when I enquired if they had put a national expresspost envelope within the fedex package they couriered)
Don't worry, mc_dub; you'll get your passport back soon enough!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Where has Jeff disappeared too? Haven't heard from him in a while! lol JEEEEEFFFFFFFF??
Old Nov 18th 2007, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Where has Jeff disappeared too? Haven't heard from him in a while! lol JEEEEEFFFFFFFF??
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
CHELSEA THAT'S AMAZING!!

Sorry I haven't been in touch guys...i'm in Vancouver and i've been inebriated everyday so far!!Still no word on my end!!POOH!!

BUT CONGRATS CHELS!!!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Guys (and Gals...heh)

Yeah, Scott and I are both super excited...and are soooooo happy to have had this just in the nick of time so he doesnt have to do another medical...phew. Was certainly a suprise to hear so soon, so this has turned out to be the best Christmas gift ever!!

Scott mailed it special delivery with tracking Saturday morning...so it should arrive there Monday morning...and with two weeks wait, we should hopefully get his passport back ....first week of Dec? Maybe sooner if we're lucky?! Once he gets it, he'll be booking his flight over as he has to land here before Dec 12th. The only bummer to that is it looks like he might not be able to be here for Christmas (he'll leave just before...and miss my bday in Jan) due to his flat still not being finalized....which well and truly sucks! He wants to be there just in case something happens...and he needs to sign papers, etc...which is understandable but still bums me out BIG TIME. *sigh*

Nevermind tho, at least we're nearly there.

Kate and Jeff - I hope you hear feedback soon.

Kate - surely they've received your police cert. by now?!?! Still no updates from them regarding that?

Jeff - they have your medicals mate, hold on there...you should be hearing any day too. Hope you're enjoying Vancouver - the weather is holding out for you...today was a great day!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Wow, selling the flat is really taking a long time, eh? Does he still have those potential buyers (the ones who were a pain in the bum) ? Well, hopefully by the time he does get back to the UK, all will be settled! Like you said, not to worry because you are almost at the end!!

Well, I found out 2 weeks ago (after already waiting almost 3 weeks) that the Liverpool Police Station still hadn't received my Police Check request...needless to say I was slightly p***ed off. So, I waited an extra week with the hopes that it would still show up. It didn't, so on Friday I faxed everything to my sister again and she sent it off. HOPEFULLY, I will hear from them this week at some point to say that they have received it. I attached another cover letter and practically begged them to rush it through. We'll see what happens!! There are no updates on Ecas, but I don't expect any until they have my police checks. Oh, well, such is life.

I'm stoked that Scott got his PPR!! Robert said to say Congrats!!

Jeff, soon enough it will be our time to shine!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

My visa is now with the lawyers!!

Looks like I'll be flying out this Sunday or Tuesday, which is ideal because my old company want me back to start on the Wednesday!

Fingers crossed for more good news for the rest of you in the next few days!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

That's awesome, mc_dub! Glad to hear you got good news too! Soon enough, it's going to feel like you were never gone - you'll be into the swing of things before you know it! lol Good stuff!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

The house thing is the most annoying thing and it's taking a very long time. Funny how when we first went into the Estate Agents back in May (?) to see about putting it on the market, we were told it would sell within a couple months. HA. We still have the buyer interested and thank god *knocks on wood* he hasnt pulled out but the delay is mainly due to him asking stupid questions and wanting things that are hard to produce....but Scott is doing his best to get these things (like original documents, etc)

One of the questions his solicitors came back with were 'In case of a terrorist attack, is home insurance covered' Errr...... WTF!

GAH!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

HAHAHAHA...are you serious? OK, that is one I have never heard before!!! Did he ask that question without a smile on his face? lol I doubt that where Scott lives is a likely target for a terrorist attack anyways, right? lol

That's just plain crazy!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.