Wikiposts

CPC Mississauga

Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Yeah, didn't think they would accept, maybe I could get my sister to take it over there and hand it in, and then fax it over?! lol Can you tell I'm desperate to get it started! haha!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Yeah, didn't think they would accept, maybe I could get my sister to take it over there and hand it in, and then fax it over?! lol Can you tell I'm desperate to get it started! haha!
What I did originally (before they lost my first one in the post!!) was to scan all my docs and send the pdf. to my old man, he printed it out, put a tenner in and sent it off. I was told that they don't accept hand ins... but that's the Devon and Cornwall Police...they all differ!!

I can tell you're desperate to get the ball rolling...how about including a polite letter about your desperation to have the police checks quicker than the quoted 40 days? Can't hurt!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

That's what I originally did...my letter was amazing! lol Super polite but I got my message across that I needed it as soon as! You're right, can't hurt to do it again! If my sis does send it all off again, do you think it will get there the very next day or will it be put to the back of the queue? I'm full of questions today!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

OK, then...you know yesterday when I said that I had sent off an e-mail to CHC-London? Well, low and behold, I got a reply today! I know you're all completely shocked at how fast they got back to me! haha! ....but, I don't understand what they're on about! Their reply has got nothing to do with what I asked! I showed it to Robert and he was as confused as I was! lol I sent off an e-mail to inform them that I have requested my police checks and will send them as soon as I have them, this is what they replied...

Dear Ms Roxburgh,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that approximately 3 months before your application is due for
assessment you will receive a letter from our office requesting that you advise
us of any changes to your personal circumstances and that you provide us with
updated information. Please wait until you have received this letter to provide
any new information regarding, additional dependents, new employment or
education. Your application has not been updated at this time.

Yours sincerely,

Client Services
Visa and Immigration Section

High Commission of Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street, London
W1K 4AA, UK

What does it mean 3 months before my application is due for assessment? I thought it was already being assessed, since it says on eCas - In Process! Argh! I asked Robert if this might be an automated e-mail that they send, because when I was sending it; it asked what Topic was the e-mail about and I selected "Family Class" ...I am totally confused! Am I completely misunderstanding this?? lol

My God, is it always going to be so bloody confusing?!

Last edited by Giggles2080; Oct 24th 2007 at 5:15 am.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

OK, then...you know yesterday when I said that I had sent off an e-mail to CHC-London? Well, low and behold, I got a reply today! I know you're all completely shocked at how fast they got back to me! haha! ....but, I don't understand what they're on about! Their reply has got nothing to do with what I asked! I showed it to Robert and he was as confused as I was! lol I sent off an e-mail to inform them that I have requested my police checks and will send them as soon as I have them, this is what they replied...

Dear Ms Roxburgh,

Please note that approximately 3 months before your application is due for
assessment you will receive a letter from our office requesting that you advise
us of any changes to your personal circumstances and that you provide us with
updated information. Please wait until you have received this letter to provide
any new information regarding, additional dependents, new employment or
education. Your application has not been updated at this time.

Yours sincerely,

Client Services

MacDonald House
W1K 4AA, UK

What does it mean 3 months before my application is due for assessment? I thought it was already being assessed, since it says on eCas - In Process! Argh! I asked Robert if this might be an automated e-mail that they send, because when I was sending it; it asked what Topic was the e-mail about and I selected "Family Class" ...I am totally confused! Am I completely misunderstanding this?? lol

My God, is it always going to be so bloody confusing?!
Oh gawd...I dunno!!

But I think it might be to do with the AOR? So that you can send on your police checks once you get YOUR file number...not the one for Robert from Miss.?? But I really dunno...you'll have to see if Andrew Miller can enlighten us.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

OK, so if you were to get this e-mail, you would be confused too, yeah?! lol It's not just us?! hahaha!

I'm just going to leave it for now, see if they get my Police Checks in Liverpool, wait for them to come in THEN I'll contact CHC again...I don't think there is more I can do, right?

I can't get pissed off at this, I have to laugh it off....heh
Old Oct 25th 2007, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

OK, so if you were to get this e-mail, you would be confused too, yeah?! lol It's not just us?! hahaha!

I'm just going to leave it for now, see if they get my Police Checks in Liverpool, wait for them to come in THEN I'll contact CHC again...I don't think there is more I can do, right?

I can't get pissed off at this, I have to laugh it off....heh
oh yeah!!I'd be right royally confused!!!

I can only think it's in regards to an AOR and your file number...which none of us have received!!!

Grrr... Hope you have a good day!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Whew! I e-mailed CHC again and they got back to me fast again! lol Look at this...

Dear Ms. Roxburgh,

Please excuse our previous reply which appears to have been sent in error.

Your application was received at our office from Mississauga on 18 September
2007 and is currently in process and is progressing normally. Your file number
is XXXXXXXX. The average processing time for a Family Class application once
received at the London visa office is between 4 - 6 months. The police check
will not delay your application. Please submit it to the London as soon as it is
received. We have made a note on your file.

Please note that due to the massive volume of documents and queries received at
our office each day we will not be able to confirm receipt of recently submitted
documents. Please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as we are in a
position to proceed with your application.

Yours sincerely,

Client Services

MacDonald House
W1K 4AA, UK

Thank God! This is all I wanted in the first place! lol They even gave me my File number, how nice was that!!!

Today is a good day!! WOOHOO!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Whew! I e-mailed CHC again and they got back to me fast again! lol Look at this...

Dear Ms. Roxburgh,

Please excuse our previous reply which appears to have been sent in error.

Your application was received at our office from Mississauga on 18 September
2007 and is currently in process and is progressing normally. Your file number
is XXXXXXXX. The average processing time for a Family Class application once
received at the London visa office is between 4 - 6 months. The police check
will not delay your application. Please submit it to the London as soon as it is
received. We have made a note on your file.

Please note that due to the massive volume of documents and queries received at
our office each day we will not be able to confirm receipt of recently submitted
documents. Please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as we are in a
position to proceed with your application.

Yours sincerely,

Client Services

MacDonald House
W1K 4AA, UK

Thank God! This is all I wanted in the first place! lol They even gave me my File number, how nice was that!!!

Today is a good day!! WOOHOO!!
Woooo!!That's awesome Kate!!!

I think i'm going to e-mail CHC and try and get my file number, perhaps see if they let spill that my passport request is coming up anytime soon?!

Can you post me the e-mail address that I sent you again?! Wow, that was a quick response from them eh?! I'm sure i'll just get the same response as you but I want my file number!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Jeff when did your status update to medical results received? I got my PPR within 24 hours of the change to that
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, I didn't directly e-mail them, when I very first e-mailed them using their e-mail address, I never got a response. So, I went onto the home page for CHC and e-mailed from there...here is the link!

http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/general/epage_e.htm

Maybe, it's a different address, but all I know is by e-mailing from here I get a much quicker response! lol

If you say you have additional information to send them, maybe they will give you your File number!! If you just ask for it, they may be pig-headed and say no!! Hey!! You never know - from the stories you hear they could! haha!

Give it a go!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mc_dub
Jeff when did your status update to medical results received? I got my PPR within 24 hours of the change to that
Hi McDub,

Well I first logged onto Ecas to check my application after Kate had notified me of a change...and there it was...Medicals have been received!That was at the end of Sept. I can only presume that they are doing background checks on me.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
Hi McDub,

Well I first logged onto Ecas to check my application after Kate had notified me of a change...and there it was...Medicals have been received!That was at the end of Sept. I can only presume that they are doing background checks on me.
Okey doke Kate...

I think i'll e-mail them next week if I don't hear...don't wanna piss them off
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
Hi McDub,

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immig.../family-class/

not sure if Buffalo or Miss would be the correct visa office but there's not a lot of either category with a timeline
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mc_dub
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immig.../family-class/

not sure if Buffalo or Miss would be the correct visa office but there's not a lot of either category with a timeline
Oh yeah...i'm on there!Going through Londinium!There's some very encouraging timelines on there!!

How come yours was sooooo fast for skilled worker??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.