CPC Mississauga

Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
OHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!

I'VE JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!! HERE'S WHAT MINE SAYS...

Permanent Residence
We started processing JEFFREY ANDREW GWINNETT's application on September 17, 2007.

Medical results have been received.

AHHHHHH...

GOING DOWN TO MAIL NOW!!!
it's not there!!pooohh!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Holy crap!! This is so exciting!! London is on a role!!!!! Chelsea...any good news from your end!!!!!

Today is a GREAT day!!!

Congrats, Jeff!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Holy crap!! This is so exciting!! London is on a role!!!!! Chelsea...any good news from your end!!!!!

Today is a GREAT day!!!

Congrats, Jeff!!!
Thanks Kate!!!

I really can't believe it...if they've requested and received my medical results then surely i'm in????!! Ahhhh...

London really is doing us proud!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Kate!!!

I really can't believe it...if they've requested and received my medical results then surely i'm in????!! Ahhhh...

London really is doing us proud!!!
Not getting my hopes up yet tho...there's always a rogue spanner to throw in somewhere!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

hahahaha...don't be silly!! I'm sure we're all in!!! It's just a matter of time!!! I feel that mine might be a bit longer in process, since I didn't send in my Police checks with the app...

The longest part of the process, apparently, is the background checks! Once they are done, it's done and dusted!

This is so exciting!!

When we get the AOR from London with our client # on, do you think I should send them a note saying that I have sent off for my Police Checks, just so they know?!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

hahahaha...don't be silly!! I'm sure we're all in!!! It's just a matter of time!!! I feel that mine might be a bit longer in process, since I didn't send in my Police checks with the app...

The longest part of the process, apparently, is the background checks! Once they are done, it's done and dusted!

This is so exciting!!

When we get the AOR from London with our client # on, do you think I should send them a note saying that I have sent off for my Police Checks, just so they know?!
Hmmm...yeah...or you could e-mail/ring them notifying them of this.

When did you send off your Police Cert request?!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hmmm...yeah...or you could e-mail/ring them notifying them of this.

When did you send off your Police Cert request?!
Only last week...because I was a dope and got all muddled up thinking I didn't have to until they requested them! That's for In-land applications only! Ooops!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Only last week...because I was a dope and got all muddled up thinking I didn't have to until they requested them! That's for In-land applications only! Ooops!!
Yeah I thought that when we were going through everything!!

It'll be fine...you'll have them within a couple of weeks!!How long do you have left on your current work permit?! I'm soooo bored...and mine only expired a week and a half ago!!!grr!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah I thought that when we were going through everything!!

It'll be fine...you'll have them within a couple of weeks!!How long do you have left on your current work permit?! I'm soooo bored...and mine only expired a week and a half ago!!!grr!!
To be honest, I'm not currently on a work permit...it's all hush hush I can't wait to be able to work 'properly'...lol This is something else I'm a little confused about, are we allowed to apply for an OWP (open work permit) as we are applicants doing an out-land app? I know that when you apply in-land as soon as you get your AIP you can work...how does it work for us?

It's lucky for me that I 'work' for Robert, otherwise I would go BONKERS at home...a week and a half and you're already bored?! lol You know that's sad, Jeff!!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

To be honest, I'm not currently on a work permit...it's all hush hush I can't wait to be able to work 'properly'...lol This is something else I'm a little confused about, are we allowed to apply for an OWP (open work permit) as we are applicants doing an out-land app? I know that when you apply in-land as soon as you get your AIP you can work...how does it work for us?

It's lucky for me that I 'work' for Robert, otherwise I would go BONKERS at home...a week and a half and you're already bored?! lol You know that's sad, Jeff!!!!!
Yeah it's very sad!!!i'm a work-a-holic!!!

I know we can't get implied status...like they do inland. I guess that's why it's quicker going our way!but I haven't really got the foggiest!!

I can't wait to get working again!!! Sheesh!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah it's very sad!!!i'm a work-a-holic!!!

I know we can't get implied status...like they do inland. I guess that's why it's quicker going our way!but I haven't really got the foggiest!!

I can't wait to get working again!!! Sheesh!!
So, when we do get our PR do we still have to apply for a OWP? lol I'm still full of questions about all of this! lol It's only because this bloody thing is not 100% clear! lol

What brought you over to Canada anyway? Job offer, or just wanted the experience? lol
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations you guys!!!! OMG, thats brilliant news...London must be working overtime to get us there by Christmas...heehee.

Still nothing on my end, I just checked and nothing has changed. Checked your timeline again, Kate, and noticed you got approved on the 6th September...and mine was the 11th September...so I'm only a few days behind ya...so hopefully I'll hear something soon. Wooooooo.

I'll keep y'all posted when I do

I'm so happy for you tho...this is such exciting news!!!!

Chelsea
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
Congratulations you guys!!!! OMG, thats brilliant news...London must be working overtime to get us there by Christmas...heehee.

Still nothing on my end, I just checked and nothing has changed. Checked your timeline again, Kate, and noticed you got approved on the 6th September...and mine was the 11th September...so I'm only a few days behind ya...so hopefully I'll hear something soon. Wooooooo.

I'll keep y'all posted when I do

I'm so happy for you tho...this is such exciting news!!!!

Chelsea
I have my fingers crossed for you!!!! I was so excited this morning that I gave myself a headache! lol I'm sure you will see 'In Progress' by Monday!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

I sure hope so....

I have faith...heh
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

You will!!! It's so weird how fast this seems to be going!! That's why I'm freaking out a bit about the police checks! lol

I feel it, we are all going to have the BEST Christmas ever this year!!!!

WE LOVE LONDON!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.