CPC Mississauga

Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Woo! My facebook account is ok! I added you both!
done and done!

ahhhh...I was so chuffed last night, can't believe how quickly London is moving!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
Nice to see pics of you and your girl, Jeff - you make a very cute couple
Ahhh cheers...right back at ya!! So...any news on the sale of the flat?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Good morning! Well, it's almost Afternoon - actually it is afternoon! The excitement of yesterday really got to me, last night I couldn't even sleep! lol I went to bed at 11pm and was still awake at 2am and up at 5:45am... Needless to say, I'm shattered today! Any more good news from any of you?!

Chelsea is was great to see pictures of you and your fella, I love looking at pics! Jeff, haven't looked at your facebook yet but will do! It's nice to put a face to the people you chat to!! lol
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

Good morning! Well, it's almost Afternoon - actually it is afternoon! The excitement of yesterday really got to me, last night I couldn't even sleep! lol I went to bed at 11pm and was still awake at 2am and up at 5:45am... Needless to say, I'm shattered today! Any more good news from any of you?!

Chelsea is was great to see pictures of you and your fella, I love looking at pics! Jeff, haven't looked at your facebook yet but will do! It's nice to put a face to the people you chat to!! lol
Na worries...

Yeah such a great feeling and soooo much quicker than I had expected!!I wasn't expecting London to pick up the case until Oct at the latest!!!

Did yours say 'Medical results received'?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say Hi to you all, I know Jeff from working with him and also because I went through the same process as you guys nearly 2 years ago, my application from start to finish took 3 months 3 weeks and 3 days

In a couple of months you will all wonder what you were so worried about, it sounds like you will all be fine!

Just wanted to say Hi and Good Luck, and Hi Jeff you muppet!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Just wanted to say Hi to you all, I know Jeff from working with him and also because I went through the same process as you guys nearly 2 years ago, my application from start to finish took 3 months 3 weeks and 3 days

In a couple of months you will all wonder what you were so worried about, it sounds like you will all be fine!

Just wanted to say Hi and Good Luck, and Hi Jeff you muppet!!
haha..funny coz I just sent you a PM!!

Kate and Chels, if it wasn't for Jade...I wouldn't haven't been able to complete all this!!She's a wealth of immigration knowledge and profanity!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

hello helloooooooooo

still no word on the sale of the flat...man, its sure slow over there....

just checked CIC as well, and still nothing on PR for me. Bah.

Guess I have to wait....
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
hello helloooooooooo

still no word on the sale of the flat...man, its sure slow over there....

just checked CIC as well, and still nothing on PR for me. Bah.

Guess I have to wait....
You're not too far behind!!!

Chin up!!You'll be there soon...

As will the sale of Scott's apt. All in good time !
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
haha..funny coz I just sent you a PM!!

Kate and Chels, if it wasn't for Jade...I wouldn't haven't been able to complete all this!!She's a wealth of immigration knowledge and profanity!!

Oh stop!!

Im just a little old Essex girl caught up in the bearocracy called Canada Immigration, and inbetween overuse of the word ***** and C*** I sometimes say something useful!! but I do cook a mean roast and play a good hand at Monopoly LOL
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Britishvixen21...

Hello and welcome to the madness while we all await our PR's to be approved...heehee

Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Hey Chums!

Not to worry, Chelsea, you'll see something soon!! britishvixen - I saw some of your postings on road to canada! Nice to mee to you! 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days...that's fantastic! When did you offically land? Nothing knew, Jeff...I'm still panicking about my police checks...my sister was meant to hand them in last week for me and still today she hasn't! Oh I was P***** when I spoke to her this morning!!!!!!!!! Doesn't she know how important this is?!?!?! :curse:
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Hey Chums!

Not to worry, Chelsea, you'll see something soon!! britishvixen - I saw some of your postings on road to canada! Nice to mee to you! 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days...that's fantastic! When did you offically land? Nothing knew, Jeff...I'm still panicking about my police checks...my sister was meant to hand them in last week for me and still today she hasn't! Oh I was P***** when I spoke to her this morning!!!!!!!!! Doesn't she know how important this is?!?!?! :curse:
ahh jeez...

I e-mailed my dad all the info in pdf and got him to print them up and post them!He said he did...so 4 weeks later I hadn't heard anything...so I rang them and they said they hadn't received anything!DOH!!!He swore he sent them...

So I fedexed them new requests...couple of days later they e-mailed me and said they had received another request via regular post!! So I originally posted them mid may and dint get my hands on the real thing til the end of July!!grrrr...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
ahh jeez...

I e-mailed my dad all the info in pdf and got him to print them up and post them!He said he did...so 4 weeks later I hadn't heard anything...so I rang them and they said they hadn't received anything!DOH!!!He swore he sent them...

So I fedexed them new requests...couple of days later they e-mailed me and said they had received another request via regular post!! So I originally posted them mid may and dint get my hands on the real thing til the end of July!!grrrr...
Cool, so I should hear something from them when they eventually receive them? I should have asked my Dad to do it, he would have taken them to the Police Station as soon as he got them...so, did your Dad really send them off? hehehe It's really frustrating when you ask somebody to do you a favour and they bugger it up...

I should have sent them directly!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Chelsea! Did I see right on your Facebook last night that you got a job? Congrats!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey Chums!

Hi Giggles,

I officially landed on May 17th 2006, ive been a PR for 18 months now, and we are actually heading home soon back to England for a while, I cant wait

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.