CPC Mississauga

Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

ChelseaUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

*YAY* (although I'll say a bigger yay when i see mine showing....lmao)

btw, thanks for the recipe, kate....i'll be sure to give that a try...sounds yummy.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
*YAY* (although I'll say a bigger yay when i see mine showing....lmao)

btw, thanks for the recipe, kate....i'll be sure to give that a try...sounds yummy.
Yeah, it was pretty good!! lol It hit the stop for me, anyway!! lol Jeff just popped up on the other forum I go to sometimes...lol You should check it out too... http://roadtocanada.com/

They have very knowledgeable people on there who know a lot about the immigration process!! Although, it might be mean to say, but they are not exciting to be around as the people on this site! lol
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

oooh new site, cheers for that. i'll go check it out
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

oooh new site, cheers for that. i'll go check it out
Here's another one for you guys, a lot of the same people are on road to canada & this one...http://immigration.ca/discussion/

Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Do any of you guys use, Facebook?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Here's another one for you guys, a lot of the same people are on road to canada & this one...http://immigration.ca/discussion/

yep...on that one too

Once we have been granted PR, then all we gotta do is leave the country and land...we'll be landed immigrants!No more need for any work permits etc.

I've got this feeling that our PR's are going to be through super quick!!I mean they've already requested and received my medical...so surely i've been approved, just waiting for background check then i'll get a PPR?!

I dunno...but it's sure exciting stuff!!When I saw your message this morning my heart skipped a beat!!

You're not far off Chels!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey! Look at me - I'm now a Senior Member - so proud of myself!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Hey! Look at me - I'm now a Senior Member - so proud of myself!
It's all the posting on this thread!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

i have facebook!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
yep...on that one too

Once we have been granted PR, then all we gotta do is leave the country and land...we'll be landed immigrants!No more need for any work permits etc.

I've got this feeling that our PR's are going to be through super quick!!I mean they've already requested and received my medical...so surely i've been approved, just waiting for background check then i'll get a PPR?!

I dunno...but it's sure exciting stuff!!When I saw your message this morning my heart skipped a beat!!

You're not far off Chels!!!
Well, I thought that I couldn't be the only one who's ecas had been updated! By next week, we'll all be in the same position again!!

I think our PPR's will come in sooner than we think! Remember what I was saying about others getting there really fast - that'll be us too!!!!! Whoopie!!

Last edited by Giggles2080; Sep 25th 2007 at 7:07 pm.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was on facebook but this weekend my account was disabled by an Administrator?!?! God knows what for! I had spend a bloody long time setting it all up with Photos etc for my friends and family to see and now it's all gone!

I'll be setting a new one up this weekend!!

You'll have to add me!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

i have facebook!
yep me too ...add me - Jeff Gwinnett.

Yeah I really think that CHC London are motoring through their load...which rocks!!

To answer a previous question, I met Caroline at University in England, she has dual-nationality and lived with her mum in Belfast. I'd been to Toronto 3 times beforehand and loved the place. So we decided to come together and we've had a great year!! It was tough at first...but we're really settled now!!Can't wait to get PR so I can start working and we can save for a down payment on a condo!!

My old man is coming over in two weeks which is going to be great!!He'll love this place...gonna take him to the Argos-Als game!!He loves 'football'
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
yep me too ...add me - Jeff Gwinnett.

Yeah I really think that CHC London are motoring through their load...which rocks!!

To answer a previous question, I met Caroline at University in England, she has dual-nationality and lived with her mum in Belfast. I'd been to Toronto 3 times beforehand and loved the place. So we decided to come together and we've had a great year!! It was tough at first...but we're really settled now!!Can't wait to get PR so I can start working and we can save for a down payment on a condo!!

My old man is coming over in two weeks which is going to be great!!He'll love this place...gonna take him to the Argos-Als game!!He loves 'football'
OK, this weekend I'll add you...you find me as Kate Roxburgh when I've set it up! Chelsea, what do we search you as? lol

Yeah, that'll be cool when your Dad comes over! At least someone comes to see you! I've been here 4 years and none of my family have been to visit me here! Are they trying to tell me something do you think?! lol They are all afraid of flying!! lol So they say........

That's great, Jeff!! Sounds like you have been together for a while!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

OK, this weekend I'll add you...you find me as Kate Roxburgh when I've set it up! Chelsea, what do we search you as? lol

Yeah, that'll be cool when your Dad comes over! At least someone comes to see you! I've been here 4 years and none of my family have been to visit me here! Are they trying to tell me something do you think?! lol They are all afraid of flying!! lol So they say........

That's great, Jeff!! Sounds like you have been together for a while!!
well to be honest...I never thought my dad would come out!He never seemed too bothered when I moved out!But i'm good at laying down the ol' guilt trip!

We haven't been together that long in the grand scheme of things...a little under 2 years, but it's been the best two years of my life and i'm looking forward to the next 22 years!! How's about you guys?!

I'm gonna go and have a cuppa and some lemon merangue pie
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Chelsea Stein, is where you'll find me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.