CPC Mississauga

Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by L'il Bear
Hi,
Nope, never lived in the USA. We were so happy to received the letter that my sponsor was approved and then confused that it was sent to Buffalo. We rang the CIC call centre straight away because we were worried that the medical results had been sent to London (where we expected the application to be processed). The call centre just stated that 'yes, that is a problem' and said that it was sent to Buffalo because I had been here for a year. He also stated that it was 'better' as the office was close - which it's not seen as we live in Vancouver and a trip to London would be much more convenient for us than one to Buffalo. They were quite condescending and less than helpful. We rang the doctor's office where I had the medical but they had said the results had already been sent to London and they didn't have the originals any longer. We have since contacted Buffalo but no response as of yet I wish that they would have just sent it to London as we had requested. Maybe it's worth ringing the call centre again to see if I get a different response.

If this has happened to anyone else I would be grateful for any advice or encouragement.
I find that no matter where in the world you speak to an immigration office, they all seem to only help as little as they possibly can!! It's very frustrating...I hope you find a good immigration officer to speak to, there are some out there! I'm not an expert on this, but it all sounds a little weird to me. Especially if your medical results have been sent to London!! I sometimes go on another discussion forum, there are a couple of members on that site that have been through this and are experts on spousal sponsorships...try asking on there roadtocanada.com they are pretty fast at getting back to you, look out for "RobsLuv" & "wongn" ...or ask for them in the title of your question so they see you want them in particular!! They are very knowledgeable!!

Last edited by Giggles2080; Nov 8th 2007 at 7:26 am.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

Thank you I am signing up as we speak.
I think that it may have been sent to Buffalo as my address is in Canada, though we did request that it be processed in London. I am just hoping now that we can sort the medical as paying for it again will really hurt out finances.

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
I find that no matter where in the world you speak to an immigration office, they all seem to only help as little as they possibly can!! It's very frustrating...I hope you find a good immigration officer to speak to, there are some out there! I'm not an expert on this, but it all sounds a little weird to me. Especially if your medical results have been sent to London!! I sometimes go on another discussion forum, there are a couple of members on that site that have been through this and are experts on spousal sponsorships...try asking on there roadtocanada.com they are pretty fast at getting back to you, look out for "RobsLuv" & "wongn" ...or ask for them in the title of your question so they see you want them in particular!! They are very knowledgeable!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Thank you I am signing up as we speak.
I think that it may have been sent to Buffalo as my address is in Canada, though we did request that it be processed in London. I am just hoping now that we can sort the medical as paying for it again will really hurt out finances.
I did my medicals while my BF and I were considering doing an inland application and we thought the doctors office sent it to were the inland applications were to be processed after we had decided to go the outland route!!! I called up CIC and spoke with a rare nice immigration officer!!! She told me that all medical results are sent to the same place were they log all results on their database...so if this is the case, they will be able to access your results from wherever they process your app. So try not to worry, it will work out!! Good luck!! Keep us posted!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

WOW that is a relief Thank you so much. It seems to be a bit of a lottery with the call centre. It seemed like the person I spoke to didn't really care - though I have worked in a call centre before and understand that the monotony can get to you and that you're not always feeling at your most helpful - but it's a little different with things that you have poured so much time and soul into. Maybe they were having a bad day. I just needed to be reassured that things would be right in the end. Your comment has given me hope and I will stick with that - cheers

I did my medicals while my BF and I were considering doing an inland application and we thought the doctors office sent it to were the inland applications were to be processed after we had decided to go the outland route!!! I called up CIC and spoke with a rare nice immigration officer!!! She told me that all medical results are sent to the same place were they log all results on their database...so if this is the case, they will be able to access your results from wherever they process your app. So try not to worry, it will work out!! Good luck!! Keep us posted!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

WOW that is a relief Thank you so much. It seems to be a bit of a lottery with the call centre. It seemed like the person I spoke to didn't really care - though I have worked in a call centre before and understand that the monotony can get to you and that you're not always feeling at your most helpful - but it's a little different with things that you have poured so much time and soul into. Maybe they were having a bad day. I just needed to be reassured that things would be right in the end. Your comment has given me hope and I will stick with that - cheers
Well, I know how stressful it can be trying to get information out of an immigration officer at CIC...it seems that everyone has had the same difficulties at one point or another through their process!! That's what we're all here for, keep your chin up; it will be ok in the end!!! Let me know what info you get from the other forum!! Have a great evening!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Hi, just to let you know that I got a reply and some good advice.
http://www.roadtocanada.com/forums/s...ed=1#post32948
Basically they said to sit tight until I know for sure that Buffalo are going to keep the application there. If so then I can inform Buffalo where my medical results were sent and inform London where they need to be and hopefully everything will be right. In the meantime the results will just sit in an office waiting for someone to request them.

It's a relief to know that it's not as disastrous as I had made it in my head - I think that I tend to over analyse and inflate things regarding immigration...born worrier I guess

Thank you for your help and support

Well, I know how stressful it can be trying to get information out of an immigration officer at CIC...it seems that everyone has had the same difficulties at one point or another through their process!! That's what we're all here for, keep your chin up; it will be ok in the end!!! Let me know what info you get from the other forum!! Have a great evening!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi, just to let you know that I got a reply and some good advice.
http://www.roadtocanada.com/forums/s...ed=1#post32948
Basically they said to sit tight until I know for sure that Buffalo are going to keep the application there. If so then I can inform Buffalo where my medical results were sent and inform London where they need to be and hopefully everything will be right. In the meantime the results will just sit in an office waiting for someone to request them.

It's a relief to know that it's not as disastrous as I had made it in my head - I think that I tend to over analyse and inflate things regarding immigration...born worrier I guess

Thank you for your help and support
My pleasure, L'il Bear! I'm glad you got a reassuring answer!! Don't worry about freaking out about it, any one of us would have done the same!! We put so much effort into gathering all evidence and filling in our applications that it's a royal pain in the bum when they screw it up!! Thank god for sites like this; because if we only had CIC and other immigration offices to depend on...well, we all know how that would turn out! ha! Keep us posted!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice

Ours got misrouted by CPC Mississauga too. They sent it to Berlin instead of London as we requested. After a short panic session, we contacted Berlin and they told us they will send it on to London where my medical results should be.

Now, 3 weeks later, we got another sponsorship approval letter saying that they have sent the application to London. So now we know where it is for sure.

So you know for sure where it will be if you get another of those letters

Tom...
Old Nov 10th 2007, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tom17
Ours got misrouted by CPC Mississauga too. They sent it to Berlin instead of London as we requested. After a short panic session, we contacted Berlin and they told us they will send it on to London where my medical results should be.

Now, 3 weeks later, we got another sponsorship approval letter saying that they have sent the application to London. So now we know where it is for sure.

So you know for sure where it will be if you get another of those letters

Tom...
Good stuff! At least they do correct their mistakes when they bugger it up!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi, guys!

Hope you're well!! Just thought I'd pop on to see if anyone had any more news to share? I resent my Police request today, so we'll see in the next week or so if it gets there!! Fingers and toes crossed!!

Chelsea, did Scott get his PPR yet? Jeff, any news from you?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice

Nope, still waiting. Waiting waiting waiting :-(

I hope the ppr doesn't do anything silly like coming during our change of address
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

aargh the passport's been in Buffalo since late afternoon October 30th and still nothing This is going to wreck my timetable for getting there by next Thursday
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mc_dub
aargh the passport's been in Buffalo since late afternoon October 30th and still nothing This is going to wreck my timetable for getting there by next Thursday
Giggles, if I provide you with an address in Montreal, would you go throw things at my lawyer for me?!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mc_dub
Giggles, if I provide you with an address in Montreal, would you go throw things at my lawyer for me?!
Of course I would! It would be my pleasure! I would even throw in a kick to the shins too!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tom17
Nope, still waiting. Waiting waiting waiting :-(

I hope the ppr doesn't do anything silly like coming during our change of address
Have you informed them of the dates you'll be moving, Tom? I'm sure it will be fine!! As long as they know what date you are moving from your current address; it''ll be OK!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.