Wikiposts

CPC Mississauga

Old Jan 5th 2008, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Thanks, L'il Bear; I really appreciate your help! I know that I might be panicking for no reason, but I think it's just because I had so much trouble with sending my Police Certificate request that it's making me worry even more. I really do hope it's just because of the Christmas Holidays. I guess if I haven't heard either way by the end of next week I should take action. The simplist things are causing me grief; it's unbelievable!

How is your application process coming along? Hope it's smooth sailing for you!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice

So I checked ecas this morning and almost closed it as I habitually do multiple times daily...

" Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on TOM17's application. The office will contact TOM17 concerning this decision. "

WTF!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Happy new year everyone

Giggles, sorry to hear about all your police check problems Hope it gets through soon... Good luck!

Tom...
Old Jan 7th 2008, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

That's great news, Tom! What a fast timeline. Good for you...congratulations!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Thanks, L'il Bear; I really appreciate your help! I know that I might be panicking for no reason, but I think it's just because I had so much trouble with sending my Police Certificate request that it's making me worry even more. I really do hope it's just because of the Christmas Holidays. I guess if I haven't heard either way by the end of next week I should take action. The simplist things are causing me grief; it's unbelievable!

How is your application process coming along? Hope it's smooth sailing for you!
I really hope that it works out for you - poor thing! I really feel for you. I hate the feeling of things being out of your control and the police checks have certainly been a thorn in your side for a while now! I have my fingers crossed for you.

My application is still sat in the queue in Buffalo, I am not certain whether or not it will be staying there, or whether it will reach the top of the pile and then be sent to the bottom of the pile in London *sigh*. If it stays in Buffalo I am hoping that they will be able to retrieve my medical results - which were sent to London - without too much of a problem. We are playing the waiting game at the moment to see what our next move will be. I get the occasional knot in the stomach, but I'm a optimistic / head-in-the-sand kind of person. I have been advised to wait until they have checked to make sure the application is complete - and at that point we should know if it's staying put or moving on.

Congratulations to Tom - good on'ya!! Those of us still waiting are living through your glory
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

OK...so I just grabbed my file and checked the online status...I usually wait until Tuesday (cause that's when they reckon they update it) but being on the forum made me antsy.....and....my application is now been sent to Seattle (sent January 3rd)!!!! We're in Vancouver, so I am guessing that has to be a positive thing...but one that we didn't expect....

...anyone else had theirs sent to Seattle?

....let the roller-coaster continue!!!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by L'il Bear
OK...so I just grabbed my file and checked the online status...I usually wait until Tuesday (cause that's when they reckon they update it) but being on the forum made me antsy.....and....my application is now been sent to Seattle (sent January 3rd)!!!! We're in Vancouver, so I am guessing that has to be a positive thing...but one that we didn't expect....

...anyone else had theirs sent to Seattle?

....let the roller-coaster continue!!!
CONGRATS GUYS!!

Kate, I replied in your other thread!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone.

Any new news?

That is awful ablout your police checks Kate. Hopefully they received them and that Royal Mail just didn't record it.

Congrats to Tom!! PPR yet? I am only a few weeks behind you in my timeline so fingers crossed I hear something real soon!! I just really really hope that we do not need to redo the medicals but I am pretty sure we will have to They expire in 7 days.

Take Care everyone!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice

Originally Posted by catherinelouise
Congrats to Tom!! PPR yet?
Kinda... The day after I saw the updated ecas, I received a package from them. It was battered, fallen apart, put into a baggie to keep stuff from falling out. It was also sent to my old German address and had been redirected. It was simply them returning the pictures etc that we had supplied.

So due to the possibility of things being missing, and the possibility of the wrong address being on file, I tried to call them (Seems you can't talk to anyone in the London office). I then sent them an email and they replied with an electronic copy of my PPR and confirmation of the correct address being on file.

So I don't have it yet, but I know it is winging it's way over right now! Excited I am. I must start looking for a job rather than renovating some basement appartment everyday though I hope to be working by the beginning of Feb...

Tom...
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Guys! How are you all? Hope you're all doing FAB!

I just got a reply from CHC-London (thank god!) but I'm not completely understanding what they are saying...maybe I'm having a "dunce" day, can any of you clarify for me please??!

"Please be advised that we are in receipt of the United Kingdom police
certificate.

I hope this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada
London (GHR)"

Are they saying that they HAVE it or not?! What does "we are in receipt" mean?! LOL I feel stupid asking, but I have no idea what they're talking about! Everyone here is at a lunch meeting so you are the only ones I can ask! LOL

Cheers, guys!

Any news on your end?

Kate x x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

Guys! How are you all? Hope you're all doing FAB!

I just got a reply from CHC-London (thank god!) but I'm not completely understanding what they are saying...maybe I'm having a "dunce" day, can any of you clarify for me please??!

"Please be advised that we are in receipt of the United Kingdom police
certificate.

I hope this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada
London (GHR)"

Are they saying that they HAVE it or not?! What does "we are in receipt" mean?! LOL I feel stupid asking, but I have no idea what they're talking about! Everyone here is at a lunch meeting so you are the only ones I can ask! LOL

Cheers, guys!

Any news on your end?

Kate x x
"re·ceipt (rĭ-sēt') Pronunciation Key
n.
The act of receiving: We are in receipt of your letter.
The fact of being or having been received: They denied receipt of the shipment."

good news, it means they have got it..
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

Yes they have it!!!!! CONGRATS it's about time!!!

No news for me.

I am so bad at playing this waiting game. Has anyone ever ordered CAIPS? Or else I was thinking of emailing London to see if they can tell me the status.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

OK, feeling totally stupid for having to ask that...but I thought that's what it meant, but had to check to make sure!! WOOHOO!! Thank god for that!! I'm so happy right now!! Hopefully it won't be too long now!!

I know, Catherinelouise; waiting is the hardest thing to do. It's worth it in the end! I'm sure you will be hearing something soon. Even though it feels like it's taking forever; London are pretty quick at the whole process!!

Last edited by Giggles2080; Jan 15th 2008 at 5:00 am.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

OK, feeling totally stupid for having to ask that...but I thought that's what it meant, but had to check to make sure!! WOOHOO!! Thank god for that!! I'm so happy right now!! Hopefully it won't be too long now!!

I know, Catherinelouise; waiting is the hardest thing to do. It's worth it in the end! I'm sure you will be hearing something soon. Even though it feels like it's taking forever; London are pretty quick at the whole process!!

PHEW, one more weight off of your mind! I am glad that they have them - and actually responded to you too! Fingers crossed it won't be long for you now
Old Jan 15th 2008, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks, L'il Bear! I hope so too!

Any more news on your application being sent to Seattle? Hopefully it won't be too long for you to hear some great news! It's weird that your application is being sent all over the place though, did they ever tell you why it's been sent from Buffalo to Seattle?
Old Jan 15th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Thanks, L'il Bear! I hope so too!

Any more news on your application being sent to Seattle? Hopefully it won't be too long for you to hear some great news! It's weird that your application is being sent all over the place though, did they ever tell you why it's been sent from Buffalo to Seattle?

It'd be easier to attend an interview in Seattle (if the need for one arose)/go down to get it stamped in person as she's currently in BC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.