CPC Mississauga

Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Guys, Guys, Guys...and Gals!!!!!!!!

Great news!!! Look...

Afternoon Kate

You'll be delighted to know that I've received your postal order from your
sister, a receipt will be on it's way shortly.
I have contacted the National Identification Service at New Scotland Yard
who have agreed to fast-track the application, so hopefully they weill be
able to issue the document by today/tomorrow (hurrah!) subject to no
problems arising, fingers crossed! It will be sent to the Bootle address
placed in the correspondence address section on your form.

As ever if you have any queries, please e-mail or call me.

Regards

<name and number removed>

How great is that!! WOO!! Chelsea & Jeff I'm going to be catching up SOON!!!

So chuffed right now!!!!!!
KATE THAT IS AMAZING!!!!I'm soooo happy for you!!You're not too far away now!!!WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Catherinelouise - unfortunately mine did not change until it said Decision Made - last monday!But my PPR was dated the 27th Nov.

Last edited by Biiiiink; Dec 13th 2007 at 3:25 am. Reason: <name and number removed>
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

Yay for Kate!!!!

Thanks for your reply Jeff. I guess I am back to the waiting game again!!! I got my fingers crossed that you get your passport back before X-mas!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by catherinelouise
Yay for Kate!!!!

Thanks for your reply Jeff. I guess I am back to the waiting game again!!! I got my fingers crossed that you get your passport back before X-mas!
Ahh thanks Cat - I reckon it'll come through in the New Year...the Xmas post is gonna do me over!!!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Hey Everyone. This forum has been very quiet lately! Guess no one has new news!

I just checked the cic London website and for Christmas they are only closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day so hopefully that won't slow down our applications too much!

Everyone ready for Christmas?

Old Dec 12th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Hey, Catherinelouise!! Oh ya, I am so ready for Christmas!! This is my favourite time of year!! I LOVE IT!! I have finished all my Christmas shopping and it's all wrapped!! hahaha I have bought my Christmas PJ's to wear Christmas Eve!! hahaha Sad, I know!! I just love Christmas, when we have kids it will be so much more fun!! I will be one of those unbearable Mum's who over does it at Christmas!! hehehe I'm 27 yrs old and still get so excited when I wake up on Christmas morning!! lol Not to open gift's for me...I'm more excited about people opening gift's I got them!!!

How about you? No news from me, which is fine as I'm just so happy that my Police Checks are getting done!! Ha!!

Last edited by Giggles2080; Dec 12th 2007 at 2:20 am.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

No not it's sad at all. I think it is fantastic!!! I love Christmas too, but I am not as prepared as you and no Christmas jammies either!!! Maybe I should get some!

I agreee about the kids though. It will be so fun one day to see the joy and excitement on their little faces!!!

No new news here but I got my new news on Monday so no complaints. Probably the next thing will be PPR - don't think ecas will update again now.

Awesome about your police checks!!!
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

ooh, our ecas has been updated (alerted to it by the very hand ecas tracker i think jeffinthecity posted)

ours now says
Decision made
"We received your application to sponsor CARA on November 2, 2007.

We started processing your application on November 28, 2007.

We returned your application with a letter on November 28, 2007. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter on December 12, 2007 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

is it normal for the ecas to just have more added, they dont delete the old stuff?

does this look good? is that what it normally says when its a positive decision??? just got to wait for SLOW canada post now i guess, unless the CIC call centre can tell me more????
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Congratulations, KittyKerr!! Yup!! This is what is usually says, don't worry!! lol There's no point in calling CIC as they may just tell you to wait a few days for the letter to actually arrive...I'm sure you'll have it by Monday!!

I should really sign up for that ecas alert thingy!! I don't check ecas any more...it's so discouraging when you chack is daily and see no change!! lol

Your first hurdle is over with...now on to the second and hopefully the last!!
Old Dec 13th 2007, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Congrats Kitty!!

I waited about a week from the time ECAS changed to "Decision Made" and then gave up and called and the call centre and they told me the good news.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

they really seem to be getting their act together these last few months, especially with updating ECAS. I wonder if they're trying to push through as many as possible before the Canadian experience category kicks in and takes up a chunk of the available visas?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

What is the Canadian Experience Category?

I hope you are right though!!! Sure wouldn't mind a PPR any day now!!
Old Dec 14th 2007, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mc_dub
they really seem to be getting their act together these last few months, especially with updating ECAS. I wonder if they're trying to push through as many as possible before the Canadian experience category kicks in and takes up a chunk of the available visas?
There is no cap on spousal/partner/children visas, surely?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
There is no cap on spousal/partner/children visas, surely?

not sure but was thinking more along the lines of processing times, would suspect the Canadian experience one will have a higher priority than SWP much like the PNP, spousal ones etc. so they could take a hit on the turnaround times for theses categories
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice

Wish I would see some kind of update. It changed to "In process" on the 19th Nov and nothing since.

Starting to get settled in here now, we have found our first car, missus has found a job, got my Ontario driving license, spent a grand at Ikea, looking at LCD tellies, cats are starting to feel at home and the snow is here in Newmarket. All is good

I just need a Visa and a job!!
Old Dec 14th 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey, guys!! I have great news!! My sister called me today to tell me that my Police Certificate arrived!! YAY!! How fast was that...they actually did it in a day (on Monday) and sent if the following day!! I cannot believe how quickly they did it!! So, my sister sent it off to CHC-London today...and now I am completely EXCITED!! That's all that they were waiting for, so hopefully (fingers & toes & eyes & everything else!) crossed; I should hear something good in January?!?!?! ...hehehe Giddy with excitment right now!! WOO!!

Just wanted to share my news with you all!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing? Tom that's great you are now settled; you'll have your visa before you know it!!!

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.