Wikiposts

CPC Mississauga

Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

well ours has been resubmitted today. making it clear that we want all post to be sent to us here in canada, but still for london UK to process it.

the CIC call centre agreed with me, it should never have been sent back as its perfectly fine to only have a Canadian address and there is no need to give them a UK one.
we gave them Cara's parents address, but made it clear she is in Canada as a visitor at the moment..
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kittykerr
well ours has been resubmitted today. making it clear that we want all post to be sent to us here in canada, but still for london UK to process it.

the CIC call centre agreed with me, it should never have been sent back as its perfectly fine to only have a Canadian address and there is no need to give them a UK one.
we gave them Cara's parents address, but made it clear she is in Canada as a visitor at the moment..
Has anyone noticed how we all get given different advice from the CIC people?! lol I called CIC before we submitted our application because I was confused by which address we had to put for residential and mailing. I have been in Canada for 4 years and hadn't lived at home since 2003 and didn't know if I should put my parent's addy (UK). The IO I spoke to said that I have to put a UK address as residential as it's an outland app we are doing...I recently found out that Jeff (jeffinthecity) put a Canadian address for both and had no problems...so it's all very strange. I guess it just depends on who you speak to and who is processing your app!!

I'm glad you have that sorted out!! Now, on to London - this is the most exciting part!!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mc_dub
it's from the Simpsons, Millhouse says it whenever things are going to his liking
Millhouse is great!! hehehe
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tom17
Millhouse?

16 Hours!!!
I guess you're excited to be coming over here tomorrow, Tom? lol I hope you do have your PPR waiting for you when you do arrive, that would be awesome!!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Has anyone noticed how we all get given different advice from the CIC people?! lol I called CIC before we submitted our application because I was confused by which address we had to put for residential and mailing. I have been in Canada for 4 years and hadn't lived at home since 2003 and didn't know if I should put my parent's addy (UK). The IO I spoke to said that I have to put a UK address as residential as it's an outland app we are doing...I recently found out that Jeff (jeffinthecity) put a Canadian address for both and had no problems...so it's all very strange. I guess it just depends on who you speak to and who is processing your app!!

I'm glad you have that sorted out!! Now, on to London - this is the most exciting part!!
....and yet I put my Canadian address on and they've sent mind to Buffalo - despite checking the box for it to go to London
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by L'il Bear
....and yet I put my Canadian address on and they've sent mind to Buffalo - despite checking the box for it to go to London
What happens now with your application? Will it just be processed on Buffalo? That's very weird!! I remember reading about this when you first mentioned it (not sure if it was in this thread or on another!) Did Cic tellyou not to worry?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
What happens now with your application? Will it just be processed on Buffalo? That's very weird!! I remember reading about this when you first mentioned it (not sure if it was in this thread or on another!) Did Cic tellyou not to worry?
They said that it was sent to Buffalo because I had been here for a year and this was normal. They were quite condescending. I probably should ring back and see if I get a different opinion.
I received the extension for my visitor's visa on monday and they have given me a year on it - which I think is encouraging.

The application has been 'In Process' in Buffalo since the 29th of October. I guess that it is staying there. I am waiting now until it gets to the top of the pile - I am guessing that they will decide then.

....maybe it is a good idea to ring the call centre again....it's just hard to trust anything that they say.

I will post on here when I know more...
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice

Originally Posted by L'il Bear
This happened to me except it went to Berlin cos of my German addy rather than going to London. They sent it off to London after we inquired about the problem and ecas has been updated accordingly with a new "in process since" date.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice

Aaaaand we're off!

See you in Canada!!!!!!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Have a safe flight, Tom!!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

So we made it yesterday evening. Was hellish with the cats but the process at this end went much smoother than I expected.

Passport control was really quick & friendly, then onto immigration where the guy gave me a 6 months visitor stamp while my PR is in process. Then the customs guy was really nice and waived the cat inspection fee and didn't even care about our goods accompanying list. He was dead chuffed with our 2 copies of goods to follow and the excel spreadsheet. He said most people are not organized at this point and just come in all "duuhhh what?". So it went great, with 2 heavy suitcases, 2 heavy rucksacks, 2 cats, a bike and a snowboard in tow and he didn't look at a thing

Got home ok, 401 was clogged as always and finally settled into our temporary home at a friends house. Cats are coming down off the Valium and hissing at the resident cat through the door.

Now it's 5am and something just don't feel right about that

Off to go SUNDAY SHOPPING in a bit (it's new to me ok! I have been living in ze faterland!) Ciao!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

WOO HOO

FINALLY updated!!! We started processing xxxxx application on December 3, 2007.

Medical results have been received.

Getting really excited now!!!!!

Welcome to Canada Tom!!

Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by catherinelouise
WOO HOO

FINALLY updated!!! We started processing xxxxx application on December 3, 2007.

Medical results have been received.

Getting really excited now!!!!!

Welcome to Canada Tom!!

Wooooo!!! Congrats!!! If it's anything like mine (I had 'medical results received' when I first logged in) then your passport request will be processed in about 10 weeks!! Congratulations!!!

Welcome to Ontario Tommo!!!

London received my passport today so hopefully they'll post it off before they shut down for Christmas!!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

Yea mine said medical results received straight away.

Jeff - did your ecas status ever change after that or not until it said decision made?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Guys, Guys, Guys...and Gals!!!!!!!!

Great news!!! Look...

Afternoon Kate

You'll be delighted to know that I've received your postal order from your
sister, a receipt will be on it's way shortly.
I have contacted the National Identification Service at New Scotland Yard
who have agreed to fast-track the application, so hopefully they weill be
able to issue the document by today/tomorrow (hurrah!) subject to no
problems arising, fingers crossed! It will be sent to the Bootle address
placed in the correspondence address section on your form.

As ever if you have any queries, please e-mail or call me.

Regards

<name and number removed>

How great is that!! WOO!! Chelsea & Jeff I'm going to be catching up SOON!!!

So chuffed right now!!!!!!

Last edited by Biiiiink; Dec 13th 2007 at 3:25 am. Reason: <name and number removed>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.