Wikiposts

CPC Mississauga

Old Dec 27th 2007, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by Kittykerr
woo, london started processing it on 21st Dec 2007. so everything is moving very quickly now.

maybe they feel guilty for their cock up and have made an effort to catch up.
lol
Hey guys, hope you all had a wonderful christmas!!

I GOT MY PASSPORT BACK TODAY COMPLETE WITH SHINEY VISA!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOO!!!GONNA HIT THE STATES TOMORROW AND LAND!!!!YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jeff, that's awesome news!! Congratulations!! WOW, you will be a permanent resident of Canada before New Year!! Brilliant!!

Wishing you lots of luck when you land tomorrow (not that you need it!) get Caroline to take lots of pictures of you 'officially landing' so you can post them on Facebook to share with us!! LOL Let us know how it all went!!!!!

Lucky bugger!!
Old Dec 28th 2007, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

CONGRATS JEFF!!!!!
Old Dec 28th 2007, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

outstanding news mate, I think s are in the offing in the next few weeks?!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mc_dub
outstanding news mate, I think s are in the offing in the next few weeks?!
Definitely mate!!We should meet up, will give me a chance to gloat about the result yesterday!!!Which I missed because I was landing!!! Off to get SIN now...
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Jeff, your pics are great on Facebook! LOL Can't wait to get my snazzy shiny Visa too!!!!!! Glad to see you made a day of it!!!! Good for you!!!!

Now remember, you have to keep coming back on here to keep me company...and everyone else!! You are proof that there is a light at the end of the immigration tunnel!!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey guys...are any more of you on Facebook? If so, add me: Kate Roxburgh ...another good way to keep in touch!!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!

Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! MAY YOUR IMMIGRATION OFFICERS GET THEIR ASSES IN GEAR AND ASK FOR YOUR PASSPORTS!! YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!!

ALL THE BEST GUYS!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! MAY YOUR IMMIGRATION OFFICERS GET THEIR ASSES IN GEAR AND ASK FOR YOUR PASSPORTS!! YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!!

ALL THE BEST GUYS!!
Any news guys!??!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice

Nothing here yet

Signed, bored of Newmarket.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

Nothing over here either boo
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

OK, you're not going to believe this...

We all know about the drama I had to go through with my Police Checks, yeah? Well, guess what? My Police Certificate that was mailed off to CHC-London almost 3 weeks ago has mysteriously disappeared................my sister sent it off for me, recorded delivery but nothing is showing up on the Royal Mail web site. I have contacted CHC via e-mail just asking them if it got there; but I've had no response. I'm really at a loss for what I should do. This whole thing is really wearing me down now, how is it that I have to fight just to get things mailed off. Why do all my letters go missing, is that even possible?!

Who do I contact to ask these questions...if I call the immigration people in Canada, will they help me or just give me that stupid telephone number for London that doesn't help anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I looked on the Royal Mail web site just now, it says that if a recorded delivery letter/package has not been delivered by now (over 15 days) it's more than likely lost....what the hell.

This is all so depressing.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
OK, you're not going to believe this...

We all know about the drama I had to go through with my Police Checks, yeah? Well, guess what? My Police Certificate that was mailed off to CHC-London almost 3 weeks ago has mysteriously disappeared................my sister sent it off for me, recorded delivery but nothing is showing up on the Royal Mail web site. I have contacted CHC via e-mail just asking them if it got there; but I've had no response. I'm really at a loss for what I should do. This whole thing is really wearing me down now, how is it that I have to fight just to get things mailed off. Why do all my letters go missing, is that even possible?!

Who do I contact to ask these questions...if I call the immigration people in Canada, will they help me or just give me that stupid telephone number for London that doesn't help anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I looked on the Royal Mail web site just now, it says that if a recorded delivery letter/package has not been delivered by now (over 15 days) it's more than likely lost....what the hell.

This is all so depressing.

I'd call Royal Mail customer service: 08457 740 740.
Recorded delivery is just treated as First Class mail so goes along with all the other envelopes, the only difference being that they have to sign for it at the other end - so it probably won't be recorded online until it's actually delivered. 3 weeks is a long time but it has been over the Christmas hols - so a huge back-log of mail and days off. I know this doesn't help the fact that they don't have it yet, but I am trying to lessen the panic that it's been lost.
Also, I imagine there would have to be - but would there be anyone in the office to sign for it over Christmas break? I know that some companies put their mail on hold over the holidays and have it all delivered at once - this could be the case (I used to be a postie).
I understand the frustration...I hate the feeling of lost mail, especially something that is so important (for a few days I was left in a panic that my application wouldn't find its way).
If it turns out that you do have to do them again - which I sincerely hope that you don't - then send them by 'Special Delivery', these are treated differently to the rest of the mail and I know that it cost more, but in my opinion it's worth it for the peace of mind.

Keep us updated...my fingers (& toes) are crossed for you.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

oh...and it could be a case of it was delivered and never signed for *sigh*, so hopefully someone can help you out with who to contact at CIC if you get no joy from Royal Mail.

Again, best of luck, my thoughts are with you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.