Wikiposts

CPC Mississauga

Old Jan 28th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Hiya, guys!

I was just farting around on the net and thought I'd pop by to see if any of you have any news? None from me yet! LOL

Tom, did you happen to receive the letter yet? Any news on the job front?

L'il Bear you should go on this site: https://carroll.org.uk/cic/ecas-tracker and fill in your details. This will send you an automatic e-mail to let you know when your e-cas has been updated. It's much better than logging in to e-cas all the time to see no developments! LOL It was created by another user on another immigration site (Rod to Canada) by Matthew. Unless you've already done it, just ignore me! LOL I know it's been posted on this thread earlier, but just incase you haven't seen it!

Have a great evening, guys!

Kate
Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Hiya, guys!

L'il Bear you should go on this site: https://carroll.org.uk/cic/ecas-tracker and fill in your details. This will send you an automatic e-mail to let you know when your e-cas has been updated. It's much better than logging in to e-cas all the time to see no developments! LOL It was created by another user on another immigration site (Rod to Canada) by Matthew. Unless you've already done it, just ignore me! LOL I know it's been posted on this thread earlier, but just incase you haven't seen it!

Kate
Cool - thanks for letting me know. I will probably keep logging in manually as I kinda love to hate it and I am super paranoid about who has my info on the net.

No news as of yet, just a lot anticipation and hope.

Cheers.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

tom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nicetom17 is just really nice

Still no letter and not heard back yet about the job.

'tis a day of low spirits...

Tom...
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

No news for me either. I signed up for the ecas tracker and I still log on daily - just in case!! he he.

London should be receiving the new medicals today so hopefully that was their last step and they can send us PPR!!!!!

Someone has got to hear something soon.

Have a good Tuesday everyone
Old Jan 29th 2008, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

I think I am starting to agree with everyone that thinks ecas is unreliable as the last thing ours says is "Medical Results Received" and that was Dec.3 and since then we have received a letter that we have to redo our meds and ecas does not reflect this. hmmmm.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

I agree with you Catherinelouise! Mine has never changed since September 18th, 2007! LOL I stopped checking mine...it was only getting me frustrated checking it every day! I check it once a week just incase the automatic e-mail doesn't work! LOL It does though, I know many people who have received it when Ecas has changed! LOL

Tom, don't worry it'll all come together soon!!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

Paul_n_Deb will become famous soon enough

Hi All

I'm so glad I found this site!
Its so nice to see other people waiting to emmigrate from the UK over to Canada.

My husband and I are both British, I moved to Canada 11 years ago when I was a kid though, and surprise surprise I met a British guy and fell in love we are married and trying to move him here ( I don't think I need to explain to anyone here how much being apart sucks!)

Our application for spousal sponsorship was recieved at CIC-M on January 8.....now i'm turning into an anxious wreck waiting for that letter to see if I'm approved to sponsor him!!

Reading everyones positive stories helped so much this morning !! So Hello All!

Debbie ( and Paul...the hubby)
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paul_n_Deb
Hi All

I'm so glad I found this site!
Its so nice to see other people waiting to emmigrate from the UK over to Canada.

My husband and I are both British, I moved to Canada 11 years ago when I was a kid though, and surprise surprise I met a British guy and fell in love we are married and trying to move him here ( I don't think I need to explain to anyone here how much being apart sucks!)

Our application for spousal sponsorship was recieved at CIC-M on January 8.....now i'm turning into an anxious wreck waiting for that letter to see if I'm approved to sponsor him!!

Reading everyones positive stories helped so much this morning !! So Hello All!

Debbie ( and Paul...the hubby)
Hi

Welcome aboard the roller coaster
Best of luck with your application. From the processing times it looks like they are taking a little over a month so yours is working its way up the pile
...hurdle one coming up
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Welcome Debbie....

This site has been wonderful to ask questions, compare situations and get support. Everyone on this thread is great

Keep us posted and best of luck!!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi, Debbie!

Welcome to the forum!

Well, you have picked the best site to become a member of! This web site has been a lot of help for me and I'm sure everyone else feels the same! When you need info, it's here...when you just want to talk we're here! It's good to be in touch with people who are in the same boat as you!

Don't worry about you being approved to sponsor your hubby, it'll happen! When it does (which should be in mid-Feb) you will be so excited that the first hurdle is over with! LOL Then it gets more intense and you start to drive yourself even more mad than you think you are doing right now! LOL It's really not as bad as it sounds!!! There is a bright light at the end of the immigration tunnel and we are all on our way there!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

...hehehe I went to the Dentist this afternoon and I think he doped me up...feeling a little giddy!!

Kate
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

Paul_n_Deb will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone
Thank you so much for the lovely warm welcome

Something happened today!! I am actually home sick and decided as i'm slobbing around the house to check the status on Ecas with my receipt # for the 4 millionth time! And it says DECISION MADE on my sponsorship part. Needless to say now I'm feeling sick with nerves on top of not feeling well in the first place! omg

It says

We received your application to sponsor *****Paul***** on January 8, 2008.

We started processing your application on January 29, 2008.

We sent you a letter on January 29, 2008 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I had someone run to that mailbox for me right away, alas nothing yet.

How do you guys cope with this stress!! I'm a total stress ball now. Been texting furiously with Paul back and forth for past 10 mins with "OMG!" "O...M...G what does this MEAN?!" hehe

I guess im going to become a rampaging mailbox watcher. Oh how i wish we had good ole' Saturday delivery like in England !

I think tis time I went and had another lie down....getting a bit delirious hehe

Deb
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Congrats Deb!!

I think it took about 10 days after ecas updated for me to receive the letter.(I ended up giving up and calling them because the suspense was killling me!!) and they told me the good news!!

Soon you will be on to part 2!

Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congrats, Debbie! First part is over with and how fast was that?! Good one!

Don't worry about it, it's good news!! You should receive the letter some time next week!! Hopefully you will have a speedy process!! Yup, it's crazy all the emotions you go through while going through this...you'll learn to handle it, trust me! LOL

Keep us updated on when you get the wonderful letter!!

edit: Oh, I just wanted to add that what it says about being approved, that's exactly what it said on ours too....so, don't worry! LOL

Last edited by Giggles2080; Jan 31st 2008 at 12:36 pm.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tom, anything?
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

does anyone have any figures for how long london are taking to process a straight forward application. and by that i mean everything has been front loaded, police checks, medicals etc. and all fees paid up front...

ours has been "in process" since Dec 21st 2007...

has anyone heard from any others recently how long it took? all of us on here all have similarish time lines, so its hard to judge how long they are taking right now...

thanks
Scott

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.