CPC Mississauga

Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
You had received 6 e-mails saying it's updated, Scott?! I have never received and e-mail from there...maybe I'll sign up again using a different e-mail! Does it give you information about your application or it's just saying ecas in general has been updated?! Any news yet of your PPR?

LOL, My friend use to live in Helsby! Seems like Canada is being invaded by Northerners! LOL
basically every time ecas updates it adds a new line of info. eg "medical results received"

the email you get says, ecas has been updated. and then quotes what ecas says.

also it emails you each time it finds a new bit, eg switching from the sponsorship to the PR bit.

basically if ecas changes in ANY way, it emails you to tell you.

who was your friend? might of known them, v small place.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Paul_n_Deb will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kittykerr
ive found it be superb. ibe always had an email in my inbox waiting before i woke up each day that ecas was updated.

it has worked perfectly, 6 times so far. so i cant see why it would ever fail..

and all this talk of widnes. i was from helsby, just across the water from widnes. and my nan live in widnes still...

Scott
WOAH small world!! Your nan is in Widnes still?
Well mine too!!...and my entire family cept the parents.

Thats wild - we've definitely got a whole north west representation going on.
I can't believe your Nan is in Widnes too - its so darn small town sometimes they probably know each other! ( when u talk to her next ask her if she knows anyone from Rose St lol )

I LOVE this forum!

Tom....any news today, hoping you get that letter!

Last edited by Paul_n_Deb; Feb 12th 2008 at 5:05 am.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paul_n_Deb
WOAH small world!! Your nan is in Widnes still?
Well mine too!!...and my entire family cept the parents.

Thats wild - we've definitely got a whole north west representation going on.
I can't believe your Nan is in Widnes too - its so darn small town sometimes they probably know each other! ( when u talk to her next ask her if she knows anyone from Rose St lol )

I LOVE this forum!

Tom....any news today, hoping you get that letter!
she lives in Ditton i think the area is called, havnt been there for years !!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Fatman_D is an unknown quantity at this point

wow it is a small world

i was born in widnes too crow wood lane
my nan in peelhouse lane.

though i lived in penketh most of the time and went to penketh high.

im now in in medicine hat waiting for my immergration to come through getting fed up with the wait.

have any of you guys found out a way to watch the vikings am really missing he rugby?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fatman_D
wow it is a small world

im now in in medicine hat waiting for my immergration to come through getting fed up with the wait.

have any of you guys found out a way to watch the vikings am really missing he rugby?
OK, Widnes is turning out to be a much bigger place than I ever realised! LOL Is there something about Widnes that makes everyone want to leave?! LOL Hey, fatman_D nice to meet you! Not too sure about the Rugby - maybe someone else knows about that?!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

you're all southerners to me!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mc_dub
That's true! Are you feeling much better this week, Will?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fatman_D
wow it is a small world

Haha omg thats insane i used to the think Widnes was in the middle of no where and no one knew it - can't blame anyone for wanting out tho - one wiff of that bone yard
I went to Farnworth then onto Fairfield High school. Used to live near Lunts Heath but then moved to next to the cemetry. Dad was dragged up in West bank, Mum in Runcorn.

Wow....i'm seriously shocked bout how small a world we live in!!

If the Vikings had just won that match and got into SuperLeague you could have watched the games over here on Setanta ( which is a $15 premium channel) but seeing as its never off cos it offers all the bloomin footy matches, rugby union, super league its well worth the $15 even without Viking action...Hubby is insisting we get it when he's finally here so he can watch his Football.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

only cos i'm a lazy bum and don't wanna read through all the posts - where ya from Will?

I see u are in the big TO as well now?
Loving the snow today eh?

I am not looking forward to commuting home tonight
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

That's true! Are you feeling much better this week, Will?
nah, the cold's still lingering and the weather isn't helping any but I had a weekend free from all the drama and b/s of the people I'm closest to so I feel a little more up to it this week!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Do you have a snow storm there today? Is that what's going to hit us tomorrow? I really don't like to snow...CANNOT WAIT FOR SPRING/SUMMER!!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Paul_n_Deb
only cos i'm a lazy bum and don't wanna read through all the posts - where ya from Will?

I see u are in the big TO as well now?
Loving the snow today eh?

I am not looking forward to commuting home tonight
just outside of Glasgow, yeah we got it pretty heavy earlier, not looking forward to the commute east, it seems to be heading that way as the afternoon prgresses, guess I should look forward to a long wait at onion(sic) station tonight!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Do you have a snow storm there today? Is that what's going to hit us tomorrow? I really don't like to snow...CANNOT WAIT FOR SPRING/SUMMER!!!
yeah it's been going all mornign although it's eased off a good bit now, they were predicting 5cm today and the same overnight but they've upped it to 10 and 10 due to lake squalls!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

nah, the cold's still lingering and the weather isn't helping any but I had a weekend free from all the drama and b/s of the people I'm closest to so I feel a little more up to it this week!
Glad you had a bit of a relaxing weekend, drama & b/s is not what you need when you're not feeling too well...*hugs*
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

me either - i have to go to Union as well - going west to Burl.
So not the weather to be hanging around in if you are sick!!
I just want GO trains to NOT be cancelled tonight!! looks like they are already running late though.

Yeah Kate, another big storm here but I think its a Lake Effect one, not sure if its' heading your way! We're gonna get up to another 40-50cm in the next week *sigh*

so ...sick....of snow ( sorry to those in the Prairies who get WAAAAY more!!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.