Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Old Aug 13th 2012, 8:10 pm
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice
Default Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Originally Posted by hemingway
This f**ked me off:

Steve,

I'd ask you to "change the record" but hearing any more from you about "savages" (your words not mine) & 5 year visas would be just as intolerable.

H.
Sure thing, i will spend the rest of my life, doing as you tell me oh masterful one, get to f---
Old Aug 14th 2012, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

davidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nice

Originally Posted by msj5
That having rented my house for the past six and half years and created a beautiful garden out of nothing my landlord gives me 5 months notice to vacate cos he wants to sell the property!!

Hes watched me spend numerous hours over the past few weeks shift home produced compost and dig it into flower beds I`m renovating and plant new plants!
Can`t believe it!

Gonna spend the next few weeks digging up all the plants I can !

Already looked at a fab riverside property for rent....and plenty of room for my lovely plants!!
My mate had the same shit last year.

Over a period of six years he spent 5'000 quid on fitting the place out. Bathroom, where none existed. Fitted kitchen which would be envied in the UK. Sauna. Beautiful landscaped garden.

All while he was paying 20,000 Rupees a month.

AND HE LEFT EVERYTHING INTACT WHEN HE LEFT !!!!!!!! Not me, I'd have wrecked the f****** place.

He and his partner are now in Cambodia.

The landlord had explained, he and wifey were retiring to Goa, from Bombay.
I took a sneaky drive past the house in January. White tourists sitting around the pool. Retirement home? F****** liars.

Davie.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 6:42 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Talking Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Originally Posted by stevebenaulim
ANDROPAUSE PAL???
Deleted huh!

Way too early for me yet, if it's not an 'urban myth' that is - thanks for asking though!

H.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 6:45 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Sure thing, i will spend the rest of my life, doing as you tell me oh masterful one, get to f---
In all honesty, I can't believe that you got away with your racist comments: calling Indians savages for as long as you did - although i guess you've had to do as instructed by the 'Mods' & delete your 'savages' signature line. . . . . . . . .

H.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by davidhendry
My mate had the same shit last year.

Over a period of six years he spent 5'000 quid on fitting the place out. Bathroom, where none existed. Fitted kitchen which would be envied in the UK. Sauna. Beautiful landscaped garden.

All while he was paying 20,000 Rupees a month.

AND HE LEFT EVERYTHING INTACT WHEN HE LEFT !!!!!!!! Not me, I'd have wrecked the f****** place.

He and his partner are now in Cambodia.

The landlord had explained, he and wifey were retiring to Goa, from Bombay.
I took a sneaky drive past the house in January. White tourists sitting around the pool. Retirement home? F****** liars.

Davie.
I certainly won`t be leaving any removable fixtures and fittings,even if I don`t need them.....I`ll soon find some one who will!
Old Aug 14th 2012, 8:12 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

Deleted huh!

Way too early for me yet, if it's not an 'urban myth' that is - thanks for asking though!

H.
Probably menopause as you talk like one anyway!
Old Aug 14th 2012, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

iain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really nice

Originally Posted by msj5
That having rented my house for the past six and half years and created a beautiful garden out of nothing my landlord gives me 5 months notice to vacate cos he wants to sell the property!!

Hes watched me spend numerous hours over the past few weeks shift home produced compost and dig it into flower beds I`m renovating and plant new plants!
Can`t believe it!

Gonna spend the next few weeks digging up all the plants I can !

Already looked at a fab riverside property for rent....and plenty of room for my lovely plants!!
Take absolutely everything you've put into the house over the years, Jill, and more if you can. Goans have become so greedy and money-grabbing, it makes me sick! With any luck his sale will fall through, and he won't easily find such a caring tenant as you in a hurry.

Good luck............Iain
Old Aug 14th 2012, 6:03 pm
I love apathy!

I rest my case: :

Today, 9:13 am
stevebenaulim
This message has been deleted by Sue. Reason: Totally inappropriate and terms like that have no place on BE
Today, 9:14 am
stevebenaulim
This message has been deleted by Sue. Reason: Totally inappropriate and terms like that have no place on BE
Today, 9:19 am
stevebenaulim

Old Aug 14th 2012, 6:08 pm
I love apathy!

Probably menopause as you talk like one anyway!
and. . . . . . . . . . genius remarks like that are guaranteed to really endear you (NOT!) to more than 50% of the population of pretty much any civilised society. Priceless.

H.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 8:08 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iain492001
Take absolutely everything you've put into the house over the years, Jill, and more if you can. Goans have become so greedy and money-grabbing, it makes me sick! With any luck his sale will fall through, and he won't easily find such a caring tenant as you in a hurry.

Good luck............Iain
Well said Iain,

shame this discussion relating to someone actually doing their absolute best to live in Goa as a genuine expat, against the odds, is being polluted by...............

a pair of tarts exchanging insults and slaps

Steve/Sid/Sheila, you have more than made your position clear?

H?
Sad, innit?

Old Aug 14th 2012, 8:45 pm
I love apathy!

Originally Posted by johnny five
H?
What?

On the, what I would consider to be 'stressful' aspect of this thread:

A landlord wanting his/her much improved (at someone else's expense) property back - in the 'commercial/business world' I believe it is referred to as dilapidation - i.e. You return a property to the landlord in the condition it was in when you took it over OR (& this is the bit in the UK which is usually a complete con & rip off), the landlord charges you an extortionate amount of money to return the property to it's original condition - that wouldn't happen in residential property, but I'd sure as hell return the place to the condition it was in when I originally moved into it, as a point of principle if nothing else.

H.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

WHAT ****** ME OFF TODAY? this did! #343

AndyD 8-(₹
Old Aug 15th 2012, 5:53 pm
I love apathy!

Originally Posted by johnny five
a pair of tarts exchanging insults and slaps
And I lost count of pairs of handbag straps you must have broken in your 'handbags at 10 paces' duels with Bipat - but then that must be perfectly okay.

H.
Old Aug 15th 2012, 8:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

And I lost count of pairs of handbag straps you must have broken in your 'handbags at 10 paces' duels with Bipat - but then that must be perfectly okay.

H.
No problem for J5, he has an endless supply of fashionable handbags, and he is always 'right'!!
Old Aug 16th 2012, 4:00 am
Just Joined

carlferns is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by k800mer
Were you only able to rent the house for 11 months of the year? A friend of mine rented for several years but the landlord would not let her rent for a full year as apparently that would have given her some tenancy rights. Any rights as a tenant probably only apply to Indians although she is not Indian.
Not tenancy rights as much as it has to do with taxes.

Carl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.