Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Old Mar 19th 2013, 3:58 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Originally Posted by leegrand
i liked it the way it was, i log on every day.
What has pissed me off to-day, is taking over an hour to log on to find some of you niggling at each other.

Each of you has something to give to the Forum, so please carry on in a polite manner.
Attached Thumbnails WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.-275847_100002626329158_1320820_n.jpg  
Old Mar 19th 2013, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by noni
What has pissed me off to-day, is taking over an hour to log on to find some of you niggling at each other.

Each of you has something to give to the Forum, so please carry on in a polite manner.
I also preferred the original format so please can we have it back the way it was. It was never difficult to go to the Goa front page and choose which threads you wanted to read, if you do not like the content of some of the threads then do not read those threads! The complainers are probably the same people that will sit and watch a television program or film right through to the end then complain what a load of rubbish they just watched.
Old Mar 19th 2013, 8:05 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Like........
Old Mar 24th 2013, 8:39 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k800mer
I also preferred the original format so please can we have it back the way it was. It was never difficult to go to the Goa front page and choose which threads you wanted to read, if you do not like the content of some of the threads then do not read those threads! The complainers are probably the same people that will sit and watch a television program or film right through to the end then complain what a load of rubbish they just watched.

Couldn;t have put it better myself !

Dread - x