Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:56 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

When it rained as I had BE's celebratory landscape gardener finishing off my garden. Just hoping tomorrow will stay dry.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:40 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Celebrated not celebratory............

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 4:27 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Men changing their mind, going out tomorrow for an evening meal - now to find something for dinner. Lucky I am organised

Last edited by noni; Jun 22nd 2011 at 4:35 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Tesco - practically all large/ multi-pack items are more expensive per unit than small/ single items. This is crazy and means you have to minutely check everything!

AndyD 8-)#
Old Jun 24th 2011, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Tesco - practically all large/ multi-pack items are more expensive per unit than small/ single items. This is crazy and means you have to minutely check everything!

AndyD 8-)#
Totally agree with you Andy.

I am doing well to-day, my BE Celebrated Gardener has nearly finished transforming my garden - he does love spending my money on ceramic pots etc. Sent him and OH to pub is cheaper than going to garden centers with him.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

kernowpisky is a jewel in the roughkernowpisky is a jewel in the roughkernowpisky is a jewel in the roughkernowpisky is a jewel in the rough

1/ Incompetant bosses and there lack of direction
2/ Incompetant Indians with no sense of direction
3/ Lorry drivers who seem to think they have the right to go in any direction
4/ Currently the heat and humidity
5/ Stupid Indian slabs that are so thin, that the ones covering monsoon trenches etc, give way under foot, and end up causing serious cuts...seriously fecked off with that one
6/ That i employ a guy to do the gardening and i end up dong more of it than him, appears he doesnt like gardening....
7/ Timekeeping of said gardener.

But other than these things i am a very happy bunny.....
Old Jun 25th 2011, 10:34 am

6/ That i employ a guy to do the gardening and i end up dong more of it than him, appears he doesnt like gardening....

Hi Kerno,
Will have to lend you my gardener, he is doing a fantastic job, so appreciated. All you do is feed him Tea
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

kernowpisky is a jewel in the roughkernowpisky is a jewel in the roughkernowpisky is a jewel in the roughkernowpisky is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by noni

Hi Kerno,
Will have to lend you my gardener, he is doing a fantastic job, so appreciated. All you do is feed him Tea
lol...me thinks he wouldnt step within a 1000 miles of the place. Gardening here, even the most simple of tasks is like gardening in a sauna dressed in a wooly jumper and coat (as im sure he knows) ...would need more than tea to replenish the loss
Old Jun 26th 2011, 3:39 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kernowpisky
lol...me thinks he wouldnt step within a 1000 miles of the place. Gardening here, even the most simple of tasks is like gardening in a sauna dressed in a wooly jumper and coat (as im sure he knows) ...would need more than tea to replenish the loss
Too true mate, been there/ done that. And make it 5000 miles.

Plus everything trying to bite you, from mosquitos to cobras.....

Finished working here and spent the day on Rhossili beach in Wales that genuinely puts anything Goa has to offer to shame, big time.

http://www.photoconnect.net/photopage.php?ref=1005506

Last edited by johnny five; Jun 26th 2011 at 3:44 pm.
Old Jun 27th 2011, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by johnny five
Too true mate, been there/ done that. And make it 5000 miles.

Plus everything trying to bite you, from mosquitos to cobras.....

Finished working here and spent the day on Rhossili beach in Wales that genuinely puts anything Goa has to offer to shame, big time.

http://www.photoconnect.net/photopage.php?ref=1005506

yes it is very nice, that and worms head very picturesque. Spent many a happy summer when the kids were small camping on the Gower. Apart from the Welsh, fantastic place....lol
Old Jun 27th 2011, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by kernowpisky
yes it is very nice, that and worms head very picturesque. Spent many a happy summer when the kids were small camping on the Gower. Apart from the Welsh, fantastic place....lol
Kerno B****X Lost the sun now, thing J5 and his girlfriend have taken it back to England.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by noni
Kerno B****X Lost the sun now, thing J5 and his girlfriend have taken it back to England.
howd u know my surname?????
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:41 pm
Banned

Foreign origin employees, front of house in a retail environment, jabbering away to each other, loudly, in their own tongue.

Asians in TK Maxx, Staines, was like being in Mapusa market on a Friday.

East Europeans in Wetherspoons, Staines, one of them management, seemed to go on all evening......

Multiculturalism my rrrrs, bloodyrudism more accurate!

Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
Foreign origin employees, front of house in a retail environment, jabbering away to each other, loudly, in their own tongue.

Asians in TK Maxx, Staines, was like being in Mapusa market on a Friday.

East Europeans in Wetherspoons, Staines, one of them management, seemed to go on all evening......

Multiculturalism my rrrrs, bloodyrudism more accurate!

'Own tongue' oh dear!! Expats in Goa all speak fluent Konkani do they? Or do they chat to each other in English.
British are notorious for only speaking in their 'own tongue', wherever they went in the world which is why English is spoken world over. (very useful though).
Old Jun 30th 2011, 11:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bipat
'Own tongue' oh dear!! Expats in Goa all speak fluent Konkani do they? Or do they chat to each other in English.
British are notorious for only speaking in their 'own tongue', wherever they went in the world which is why English is spoken world over. (very useful though).
They are not working in an Injun shop serving and surrounded by Injun customers............again you have missed the point.

Asian/Russian/Martian VISITORS to UK chatting in their own language....no probs.

Please read the entire post and try to take it in rather than pick out two words and go off on one about them, you have completely missed the point or are deliberately trying to change the issue.

Thank you.

Oh, and from the other thread, how the hell do you write your name on a compost heap?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.