GOA - Buyer Beware!

Old May 8th 2010, 12:50 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Chameleon

A very warm welcome to the forum. You have made the right decision to join.
As mentioned already there is a team on here working very hard to gather information to provide evidence to get fair play and justice for those owning property in Goa.
Please do send your story by pm to Lewis Belworth. Every story counts and adds that extra piece of evidence to help fight for change. By joining together and presenting mass evidence, we have a chance.

Dread - x

Yes welcome Chameleon - every story sent to Lewis helps the cause.
Have had an update to-day and they are working well. Keep faith everybody.
and thanks to all those who are working so hard, and those who have had the guts to stand up and been counted.
Old May 11th 2010, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

cornish pasty 2 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Douglas M;4537351]I gave Knight Knox a deposit of over £3000 being told it was so they could act quickly but was fully returnable should we not proceed on a unit in Florida we were considering. Guess what they pay it back..
Old May 25th 2010, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

Whom ever has sold their properties have you ever been asked by anyone to submit a letter from the directorate of enforcement !!!before selling...
is this a new thing???
Old May 26th 2010, 12:18 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppetjay
Whom ever has sold their properties have you ever been asked by anyone to submit a letter from the directorate of enforcement !!!before selling...
is this a new thing???
Hi Poppetjay

This is the first time I have heard of this.
Have you further details? If so can you please pm me with them?

Dread - x
Old May 29th 2010, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Default Knight Knox International

[QUOTE=cornish pasty 2;8558404]
Originally Posted by Douglas M
I gave Knight Knox a deposit of over £3000 being told it was so they could act quickly but was fully returnable should we not proceed on a unit in Florida we were considering. Guess what they did NOT pay it back and I'm still asking for my money.... You need to beware of Knight Knox INternational and Knight Knox Investments..
Old May 29th 2010, 8:36 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Knight Knox International

[QUOTE=cornish pasty 2;8598413]

cornish, you seem to be having some trouble posting replies; you do not *have* to use someone's quoted text (although it will make discussions clearer).
You can just use the 'new reply' button and type away with your own question or thoughts.
Old May 29th 2010, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

Thanks! Hope I got it right now.. Anyone got any advice for me to get this money back (deposit) which Knight Knox told me was fully refundable? They are saying they sent it to a title company though no property had been instructed and Knight Knox told me they wouldn't do that until they had been instructed! I've been trying to recover deposit for over 3 months now or so it seems! They just keep fobbing me off and I need the deposit back...
Old May 30th 2010, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cornish pasty 2
Thanks! Hope I got it right now.. Anyone got any advice for me to get this money back (deposit) which Knight Knox told me was fully refundable? They are saying they sent it to a title company though no property had been instructed and Knight Knox told me they wouldn't do that until they had been instructed! I've been trying to recover deposit for over 3 months now or so it seems! They just keep fobbing me off and I need the deposit back...
... one word - solicitor!

AndyD 8-)#
Old May 30th 2010, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

Thanks. I'd rather avoid as bills likely to add up! However, also just want to warn others not to give ANY money until you are convinced you are going to proceed on anything... I am pursuing through small claims independently initially at least.... Conclusion buyer beware of all property companies but particularly of Knight Knox INternational and Knight Knox investments.
Old May 31st 2010, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. I'd rather avoid as bills likely to add up! However, also just want to warn others not to give ANY money until you are convinced you are going to proceed on anything... I am pursuing through small claims independently initially at least.... Conclusion buyer beware of all property companies but particularly of Knight Knox INternational and Knight Knox investments.
Good for you - I've had good experience of the small claims court, but be aware that winning does not necessarily get your money back - the court does NOT enforce County Court Judgements, it's still up to you to try and collect the money!!!

AndyD 8-)#
Old May 31st 2010, 10:42 am
Just Joined

jpb396 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Good for you - I've had good experience of the small claims court, but be aware that winning does not necessarily get your money back - the court does NOT enforce County Court Judgements, it's still up to you to try and collect the money!!!

AndyD 8-)#
Hi,

I've recently successfully taken another group to court, but took them as individuals rather than the company. If this company, like mine, was bogus, you can't get your money back even if you win. But individuals are easier to prosecute.

PM me if you want more info.

Jimbo
Old May 31st 2010, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

Yes I'd like more details... What's "pm" me? Sorry not a blogger or forum expert! D
Old May 31st 2010, 5:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I'd like more details... What's "pm" me? Sorry not a blogger or forum expert! D
Click on the screen name on the left and then click the personal message from the drop down. Type your message and then SEND!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

Hi Cornish pasty 2

This is from KKI, I received it (and other offers)from KKI as some of us were aware of what they were up to in their sales pitch and I got "Daniel" from their sales to entrap himself, let me know by PM if you think I can be of any help ! good luck

K-C

Goa- 18% guaranteed Buy Back
After 1-year!

Prices Start At £17,000!

Offer ends December 31st December 2008

About The Project

18% Guaranteed profit after 1-year

Only 10 minutes from the new airport

Located in the beautiful, peaceful, scenic countryside

Prices Start At Only £17,000

Unique Farmhouses

Facilities include horse riding, swimming pool ,restaurants, indoor and out door games courts,24 hour security

Payment Plan

On registration or booking
10%

1st Inst. (within 30 days from Registration)
15%

2nd Inst. (within 45 days from 1st Inst.)
10%

3rd Inst. (within 60 days from 2nd Inst.)
15%

4th Inst. (within 60 days from 3rd Inst.)
10%

5th Inst. (within 60 days from 4th Inst.)
10%

6th Inst. (within 60 days from 5th Inst.)
15%

On the time of Possession
15%

For information and to reserve a unit today please
call 0161 727 1327 or click here
Old Jul 17th 2010, 1:36 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Today, 10:10 am #1
jcbrum

Here's a story put on India Mike regarding a Brit who was purchasing a property in Goa.Maybe someone could contact him regarding his predicament.

http://www.indiamike.com/india/prope...4/#post1000973

Hi John - have transferred this story to Buyer Beware - thanks for putting it on our site.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.